Meeting the kids[part 1]

Beautiful Days.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1;

meeting the kids[part one]
- the bun, the deer, the puppy & the happy virus.-

“Minseok-ah, are you ready sweetie?” Mrs. Kim shouted from downstairs.

“Comi~ng!” Little Minseok chanted as he took his blue Pororo towel from the ground and pushed it into his children-sized Naruto backpack. It was the last thing he needed to pack for his vacation, so he closed the bag carefully, before throwing it on his back. He looked around for the last time, worried that he would forget something.

When he realized he had brought everything along, he took a last glance at the room he wouldn’t be seeing for a month from now and closed the door after wards.

The little boy is Kim Minseok, 8 years old, 2nd Grade in Elementary School and really short for his age. He’s a shy boy, who doesn’t show his true self to everyone. Too many kids in his grade, he may look really serious, but around his friends he’s known for being the funniest among them. He’s really mature for his age and likes to have everything clean and organized.

Today he’s going on vacation for the first time together with his parents and older brother, Kim Junsu, who is older by 4 years. Oh, and not to forget Minseok’s little unborn sister in his mommy’s tummy. The boys had been excited for months already, since his parents announced the kids they would be going to Jeju-do for vacation.

The small boy reached downstairs, together with his Naruto bag on his shoulders and his deer plushy in his arm.

“Are you guys ready to go?” Mr. Kim asked the kids with a smile. He already knew the kids were ready, but he liked to see his sons excited reactions so he asked it anyways.

“Ye~” Minseok and Junsu exclaimed together happily, high fiving each other before taking the last luggage, which were the only left overs. Their father had already packed the other things in their huge car.

Little Minseok tried to lift his suitcase, lifting his arms high up to his chin, but without any luck. His strength wasn’t enough, so it soon fell again. He tried it once more, but Junsu soon took it from him, lifting the handle from the suitcase and rolled both his own and his little brother’s suitcase outside the house to the car.

Minseok watched his big brother handsomely taking out their stuff in awe. He really loved his brother and always looked up to him. His brother never failed to help him and make him happy. He was proud of his brother and wished to be just like him when he gets older.

“Hyung! Wait for me~” Minseok called toward his brother and ran off outside. His brother stopped and smiled at his adorable little brother. He wondered how his brother could be so cute.

“Hurry up, or we’ll leave without you!” The oldest joked and helped his dad pack the last things in the car.

Minseok, being the helpful him, stood beside the two ‘tall’ men (in Minseok’s eyes, Junsu was indeed really tall and a man) and pushed the bags with them, even if his tiny arms didn’t really help much.

“My son is so strong~” Their dad ruffled Minseok’s hair in affection and patted Junsu’s head afterwards to show him his gratefulness for helping.

“I’m strong right! You know, you know! Last time I won from Sungmin-hyung during martial art classes and he said I’m so~ strong!” Minseok told his family excitedly as they entered the car. The others laughed at his cuteness, having heard the story a lot of times already. And on top of that, they were there and had witnessed this all already. If only Minseok knew he hadn’t won from Sungmin because he was strong, but because Sungmin has a weak spot for cute things and let him win. But it was okay, they liked listening to Minseok’s hyper outbursts.

“Let’s go to Jeju-do!” Their mom singsong-ed, putting on the radio for the trip to start as they left the house singing.
 

-Beautiful Days-

A little lanky, little boy looked at the movers working, moving all the boxes toward the house in front of them. He wanted to help, but his mommy told him to stay away before he gets hurt.

Next to him were two separate suitcases standing, waiting to be put in the car. It’s been only two days since they moved toward another country, Korea, and his parents already planned to go on vacation to Jeju-do.

His parents told him to wait right where he was until his mom was done with cutting fruit for the little Luhan and his dad was helping out with moving.

Luhan was really bored right now, he had nothing to do and there was no one around him to play with. That’s when he saw a rock in front of him and decided to play with it. He kicked it a few times, before giving it a hard kick toward the wall of their house.

“GOAL~!” He shouted to himself, making the movers and his dad chuckle.

The little boy is Lu Han, just turned 8 years old, 2nd Grade in Elementary School and reall handsome for his age. He just moved from China to Korea, because of his mom’s love for Korea. Back in China, everyone used to call him Han, but his mom said it was different here in Korea and told him to let everyone call him Luhan. He’s a cheerful boy, who befriends everyone he sees. He can easily adapt to new situations and is known for the cool boy in his old class. He has a huge love for soccer and singing. He’s lonely at times and wished he had some siblings to share his life with, but his parents didn’t want any more kids beside Luhan.

“Xiao Lu, are you done playing?”

Luhan walked the garden in, passing the house and walking to the back of the house, where his mom was preparing lunch on the picnic table. He sat down in front of the table, taking the plate his mom was offering him, filled with fruits and started eating it.

“Mama, when are we leaving? I’m bored!” The little boy asked his mom in Chinese. He munched on the piece of apple and took a gulp from his orange juice.

“Korean baby, I told you to talk Korean. You need to practice and it’s best if you start at home.” Luhan looked blankly at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter