Chapter 1

Twinkle

 

"Yak! Slightly to the right. Was already good angle. Yak!''
 
I was shooting. ah ... it feels dizzy. facing to the right and left and given the once bright light makes my eyes a bit sore. in addition, the shirt is not comfortable for me. ahh ... tiring. suddenly, mistress Lee approached.
Mrs Lee: Yora ...
Yora: ne?
Mrs Lee: you pretty good angle. I'll put your picture on the cover of the magazine. how, do you agree?
Yora: mwo?
Honestly, I was not ready when my picture on display in the magazine. I'm just shy of it, I might laugh at by friends. aish ...
Mrs. Lee: Do you mind?
Yora: ngg ... ngg ... better .. ng ... no need ..
Mrs Lee: wae?
Yora: I'm ... not ready ... hehehe
Mrs Lee: hmmm .. ok, no problem. Other times you have to be.
Yora: I'll try ...
he smiled and left. suddenly my phone rang, a call from my boyfriend, Sehun.
Yora: ne, chagi?
Sehun: chagi ... where are you?
Yora: I ... in the shooting. wae?
Sehun: could be out for a while? there are need to ...
Yora: Okay ...
I will hang up. I immediately headed out. I see, Sehun already waiting. he smiled at me.
Yora: wae?
Sehun even hugged once
Yora: yak! why?
Sehun: hahaha ... I miss you! you forget what day it is?
Yora: now it's Monday ..
he laughed. there are funny?
Sehun: This day we invented, chagi ...
mwo? dated invented? my gosh, I forgot!
Yora: gosh ... I forgot! mianhae: (
Sehun: hmmm ... apparently you've forgotten ... : (
Yora: mianhae ...
Sehun: hmm ... I invite you to a special place ^ ^
Yora: place special?
Sehun: ne ... Come with me!
I got into the car. ahh ... want to be taken where I am?
shortly, we also reached the spot.
Yora: beach?
Sehun: ne ...
he came down from the car and opened the door of my car right. he was holding my hand.
Yora: yak! You want us to be alone here?
Sehun: of course!
Yora: here crowded ...
Sehun: go here, come with me!
she drew in my hand. ahh ... where is this? apparently he took me to the park. This beautiful park. romantic too!
Sehun: how, are you happy?
Yora: ne ... I'm so excited! ^ ^
Sehun: oh ... I got this for you ...
He pulled a small box from his pocket his clothes.
Yora: what is it?
he opened the box. it turns out that ring. nice one!
Yora: wah ... nice!
Sehun: haha .. did you like it?
Yora: ne ... of course! umm ... certainly it expensive?
Sehun: it's okay, chagi .. this is for you ..
he was put on the ring. me and he smiled. he kissed me on the cheek. ahhh ... it's not a dream! this is real!
 
I have not introduced myself. I Choi Yo Ra. I was 20 years old. now I'm like my job, yup! become a model. you want to know why I have to work to be a model?
when I was 17 years old, I had fun following the selection of a teen model in the magazine. until finally, I was in the top 10. not just the top 10, even I champion 2. heartening, is not it? until finally I possessed boyfriend, you surely know him Sehun right? haha .. yes, I am, and he was almost 2 years of dating. I knew he from a photo shoot as well and I'm in the pair with him. Cupid seems to act somehow. I Sehun dating and 2 days after the shooting.
ahh ... I will relax in the living room. my sister suddenly came up
Sooyoung: how shooting?
Yora: eonnie ... you know what, I'm almost on display at a magazine cover ..
Sooyoung: mwo? is it true? that's great.
Yora: it is good, but I was not ready when my face is in a display like that
Sooyoung: Yora ... You've done many years of being a model. This opportunity once so you can be in the know all the people.
Yora: ne .. I knew it, I was not ready, while the mistress Lee really really want me to be the cover of the magazine ..
Sooyoung: mistress Lee just hoping you so you want to be the cover of a magazine! then, you are no events for?

 

Yora: tomorrow morning I was filming ..
Sooyoung: filming?
Yora: yes ... filming my new drama ^ ^
Sooyoung: ah ... it really made me proud!
Yora: ne ... filming was not with Sehun, but with Teen Top ..
Sooyoung: Teen Top? boy group on the rise it?
Yora: of course!
Sooyoung: ahh ... it's okay, they are better looking than your boyfriend, Sehun .. haha: p
Yora: ahh!!! eonnie ....
we both laughed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-To Be Continue-