Well that's stupid

Enemies

"WELL THAT'S STUPID" - CHAPTER 1

 


March 5

I tried to push myself into the busy crowd. I looked at the papers glued to the alloted wall for the incoming Seniors. I glanced on every paper trying to look for my name.

Kang Eunyoung

Kang Eunyoung

Kang Eunyeong

"Aha! There it is!" I said as I withdraw from the crowd.

Bzzz... Bzzz

I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket. I wasn't surprised when I saw who the person was, it was 2 messages. One from Chanyeol and one from Jaehyun.

Sender: Chanyeol

We're both in the same class together with Jaehyun. Amazing right? See you!

 

Sender: Jaehyun

I'm stuck with you and crackhead again. Awesome. Can't wait to meet you! Hurry now before you run out of seat. Love you times ten!

 

I just chuckled at their reaction. I picked up all of my things and went to my designated locker. The stacks of books infront of me made it a little impossible for me to see where I'm going so, I'll try to walk slowy. Making every step carefully. So far so great...

BAM!

SOMEONE KNOCKED ME OVER! I looked up and everybody was staring at me. What happened?

"Hey you!" I heard someone and looked up. "Really, you should be careful where you're going!" my eyes formed into big circles as I saw who it was.

"YOU!" I pointed at him as I gather all my stuff together. "You did this on purpose!" I said in an angry tone.

"No I didn't stupid!" He went closer and flicked my forehead, which hurt, a lot.

"Hey what's your problem?!" I charged at him. Everyone formed a circle around us as if we're about to start a fight.

"What? What are you going to do about it, huh?" he said mockingly. I'm getting angrier and angrier right now. The last thing I need to do is see his face. Ughhhh. He just walked away, giving me a face.

"I..." I was about to say something when the bell rang, signaling everyone to walk to their designated rooms.

"I hate you Jongin." I cursed under my breath. I carried all my books once again and I am 99.9% sure that I wont trip again or bump myself to another person. He's the one who is stupid! He's not looking and clearly he can see a girl with a stack of thick books covering her field of vision and he's telling me that I'm stupid. Well, he's a complete moron. I stopped over by my locker and tried my best to open the damn thing with out making my books fall. After a few clicks and turns, it finally opened. I placed all my books and closed the locker door. I walked to my classroom and thank goodness our adviser is not there yet.

"Hurry! Here!" Jaehyun motioned as I walked inside.

"You're a bit late." Chanyeol said as he played with his phone, finally closing it.

"Something bad came up." I said in a disappointing tone.

"What? What happened?" They both said in unison, shocking me at the process.

"It's that -"

I was about to tell them what happened when the door swung open, making everyone turn their heads around to see who was it. Each student was silent, then, small murmurs surfaced and it grew bigger and bigger. It was just Jongin. I thought it was someone else. Does he really need to do that? Don't tell me, he's in this class too?!

"Ayo, what's up Kai!" Chanyeol beamed as he stood up to give Jongin a high-five which was returned. Jongin and Chanyeol are friends since who knows when and Kai is his other name since he's "famous" or so he thought. He greeted Jaehyun with a bright smile and she returned it. He just looked over me with a smirk and sat on a chair beside Chanyeol.

"Really, he's in this class?" I asked Jaehyun looking frustrated as ever.

"I should tell the adviser to transfer me to another class." I said to Jaehyun who is now busy looking at her reflection.

"Don't transfer please. I don't want to be stuck here with Pinhead and peabrain." She joked and earning a few glares from Chanyeol and Jongin. "Besides, you know the rules. You can't transfer to another class." Jaehyun added.

"Well this is stupid." I cursed under my breath. Relax Eunyoung. Just a year and you'll finally graduate. You'll never see his horrible face ever again.