Afraid.

Will you hold my hand?

When Kyuhyun didn't come home the night of my walk, I coulden't help but panic. 

Yes, he's a 15 year old boy who shoulden't have to be home all day everday, who should be out with his friends instead of me every once in a while.

But this is a first. He just didn't come home.
He didn't call mom to let her know he was gone for the night. 

 

He always calls mom.

--------

Its been two days, at least. No one has mentioned the amout of time to me or around me. 
I keep telling myself not to panic, I'm sure he's alright.

--------

I sit at our usual table with Donghae and a bag of animal crackers. Hes working on sometype of homework. Occasionaly mumbleing to himself and eraseing and rewriteing. Scrunching up his face in the process, he notices me watching him, and i scrunch my face like his. Just to see if I look as adorable as he does. 

Donghae laughs and steals one of my cookies, face and laughter falling from his face as he sees someone behind me.
The cookie slowly makes its way into his mouth. Foot steps get louder and louder as the person runs up from behind.

A tiny had falls onto the arm rest of my wheel chair, Yesung. 
"Kyu, kyu" He pants, out of breath from the running. "They found Kyuhyun.". My eyes widen and Donghae askes whats on my mind.
"Where is he now?"

I can see Yesungs head shake, "Hospital, we have to go now." 
"" I say outloud, Donghae and Yesung's heads look twards me and let out a loud laugh. "Nice jae, but now isn't the time." Donghae says.
They start to jog and roll me down the hall way to the exit. "Who taught you how to swear" Yesung asks through pants. "I don't know" Donghae speaks before I get to give some sort of an answer.

--------

We get through the doors of the hospital in one peice, whitch is suppriseing for Donghae's terrible driving. And we're guided into a stuffy white waiting room, and im thankful for the comfortable padding on my personal chair. 
A little blonde sits on the oppisite side of the room, head in his hands, the only other person in the room. 

 

"Why is Kyuhyun here" Donghae asks breaking the scilence. And i look over to Yesung, also wanting an answer. 

Yesung takes in a breath and closes his eyes, then opens his mouth to speak. 
"Hes been shot."


_________________________________________________________________
Oh goodness sorry for a terribly late reply. I just lost insperation for a bit, then warped tour happened and boom!, I realized how I wanted this to work. Once again thank you all for subbing and waiting and commenting. 
Silent readers <3