The Night With Sungjong

One More Chance

   Sungyeol finally knocked on the door after walking back and forth infront of it. Thinking it was Dongwoo, Sungjong opened the door "Hyung, there's something I-" He looked up at Sungyeol and paused. Sungyeol smiled at him softly "Dongwoo asked me to be in your room tonight," Sungjong felt panic take over him. They both turned to Sungyeol's room when he heard Woohyun yelling "You did what?! What the hell were you thinking?!" Dongwoo's voice was heard as well "Calm down! Shut up before they hear us talking!" Woohyun began yelling even louder "I swear, if he tries to do anything to-" Everything seemed to fall silent after that. Hoya looked out of his room and saw Sungyeol standing outside Sungjong's room along with Sungjong and felt a bit confused "Sungyeol what's-" 

   Before Hoya could finish Myungsoo pulled him back into the room and tried to explain what was going on. Sungjong remembered Sungyeol standing infront of him and asked curiously "Is Dongwoo hyung planning something?" Sungyeol shrugged as if he didn't know anything. Sungjong sighed and let him in. He knew he had no other choice since it was Dongwoo who had decided. Sungjong was afraid of what might happen and he wasn't sure what he was going to do if it did happen. He loves him, yes, but he doesn't know whether he's ready to have him back yet. Sungjong watched as Sungyeol took one of Dongwoo's shirts from the drawer and took off his own. He blushed and hid his face with his pillow, pulling his blanket on him.

     Sungjong looked up from the blanket when he felt the bed go down next to him "Yah! Sungyeol hyung!" Sungyeol looked at Sungjong and put an arm around his shoulders "Relax Jongie and where do you expect me to sleep? On the floor?" Sungjong felt panic again "Yes I want you to sleep on the floor!" Sungyeol sighed and got up. He went to the closet and take out two blankets and a pillow. He spread one blanket out on the floor next to the bed and put the pillow on it. Sungjong watched as Sungyeol dozed off and couldn't help but admire his hyung. He leaned over the edge a little and his hair "Sorry hyung if I made you sleep on the floor. I didn't mean to, I just got nervous and scared a little. I'm really sorry hyung," He leaned in a little more and kissed his nose.

    Sungjong sighed and lied back down on the bed. He didn't know why but he felt a bit uneasy. He felt bad for making Sungyeol sleep on the floor. He leaned back over the edge and whispered softly "I love you, jerk," He lied back down on his bed and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and soon he drifted into dreamland. When he could be heard snoring, Sungyeol opened his eyes and softly smiled, whispering "I love you too, Jongie," It didn't take long until he drifted into dreamland as well.


Sowy if this one's short >.<" I didn't know how to make it longer but here it is! I hope you guys enjoyed it.