Watermelon Flavored Lollipops

Sickingly Sweet

Edit by:[email protected]

 

Kris had loathed sweets for the longest of time; there was no deep meaning or reason behind his hate. ‘Simply because he found sugar repulsive’, that would be his response to the disappointed fans that would bring him bags of candies. On good days he take them and give them to Tao or one of the younger members, knowing they would enjoy it more than him. Today wasn’t one of those days, a fan had jabbed a lollipop into his ribs in one of those nervous 90* bows. His lip twitched, threatening to let a snarl invade his calm and collected physique. He sighed, ” I don’t like sweets” he said, in hopes to let her off easy. He was quickly reminded by karma that he had no such luck. There was nothing ‘easy’ about a teenage girl handing you a lollipop as if it where the very key that led to her heart. Her eyes enlarged and tears formed in them as she stuttered “w-what?” Kris scowled. “I-” Tao shoved pass him and took the lollipop, “Can I have it?” he asked with his enthusiastic charm that seemed to make the teenager backpedal and swoon. She nodded quickly before squealing and joining the other fans in their wave of crazy. Kris sent the younger a quick glare before hoarding all the other members into the line that would lead to their plane. Once in their respectful seats, Kris let his limbs stretch and unravel. He groaned as his sore muscles burned with exhaustion and stress from all of today’s events. Just then the younger beside him chirped, “Can I really have it ge? You sure you don’t want it?” tao pressed eagerly. Kris rolled his eyes “Tao, You know I hate sweets, why on earth would I want that” he tried to reason, Tao shrugged and popped the lollipop into his mouth. He hummed in content as the watermelon flavored lollipop melted in his mouth, “I feel so bad for you ge, this one is so good” he shivered in delight. Kris cringed at the Youngers exaggeration, what could possibly be so good about sweets? Kris scowled “Let me see what your so crazy about. It’s probably not even that good” he said holding out his hand. Tao jerked away defensively, “No! You gave it to me already It’s mine! Plus I already put it in my mouth” he whined. The elder frowned, “I don’t care I just want to try it” Tao pulled the lollipop out of his mouth, holding it as far away as possible, sticking his tongue out childishly. Kris held the pests jaw and brought his face close, parting Tao’s mouth with a thumb. Only to bring they’re lips together, he swiped his tongue around the younger’s mouth to savor the watermelon lollipop that had once occupied this very cavern.“Gross it’s sweet” Kris grumbled as he released the awestruck boy. He his thumb clean and peered up to meet Tao’s gaze “what?”

 

Another Taoris Drabble IDEK~~~

BTW it's kris that say's what at the end.