The Basics

❈ Mystic Falls Roleplay - Nothing bad ever happens here! UNDERCO - looking for interested admins ❈
THE RULES
-1; Be active and go online at least four times a week. Activity checks will be done once every 3 weeks. 
-2; You can have maximum of two accounts as long as you can manage both. 
-3; Respect everyone. No bashing, badmouthing and other sorts of misbehavior that leads to disrespecting.
-4; Don't be biased and be friendly to everyone. 
-5; Please keep English in the timeline dominant. You can speak a little Korean and Chinese.
-5; Korean idols, ulzzangs, actors, hosts and entertainers are allowed to join. 
-6; Use brackets (), {}, [] when talking about OOC, though we wish for you to keep it minimal.
-7; This is an alternate universe roleplay world so, technically speaking, we are just using idol's faces. The personality and attitude is yours. As much as possible, please don't ruin your idol's image though.
-8; Less drama. Create stories.
-9; Changing characters is allowed. There is no limit to it but, you can only do it once in two weeks.
-10; Taking Hiatus? Tell us. You don't need to specify the reason. 
-11; Leaving? Tell us. Don't just deactivate or change your username without telling. 
-12; Straight people please. No yuri or couples are allowed.
-13; Keep the timeline PG-13. Cursing too much, violence and is not allowed on the timeline.
-14; Lastly, enjoy. Have fun.
 
The rules will change as time flies by. 
 
HOW TO JOIN
-1; Read the rules and check if the person you want to reserve is available on the Masterlist. 
Confused on who to pick? Please consider granting our wishes on the Wishlist. (:
-2; Tweet us at the base account (@_MysticFallsRP) who you want to reserve and what creature you want to be.
-3; Make the account within 5 days, follow us and tweet us again.
Format: (name) is staying always and forever.
E.g GG's Yoona is staying always and forever.
-4; While waiting for verification, you can follow all accounts already and interact with the people.
 
 
 
FORMAT
Bio format:
❈ (idol's full name) of @_mysticfallsrp ; (creature you chose) ; (anything else you want) ❈ 
❈ Kwon Yuri of @_mysticfallsrp ┇ werewolf ┇ 89 liner ❈
 
 
Username format:
@(idolname)zxc ; eg. @yurizxc 
Together. No underscore shall separate the two.
 
 
Having troubles with the username? Just mention us. The admins will gladly help you.