three

The Brat and the Chronicle on how JaeDara got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Have you seen Dara? I already called her manager and told him to assist Dara to my office, but text her if neccesary. You." Yg pointed at the brat making her sit up in attention.

 

"Yep Sajangnim?" She grinned widely making the older man shake his head and sigh, "Is that how you refer to your boss? Can't you say, Yes?"

 

The brat looked to the ceiling, biting her lips as she pouted cutely making Jiyong shudder.

 

"Yes Sajangnim?" She cutely uttered, grasping both her hands as she fluttered her lashes.

 

"Stop that would you?" He let out a big sigh, "I thought my artists are the only ones who cause trouble but you, a producer in my company even beats Seungri with your antics!" 

 

"I do not!" The brat shouted in refuttal. Yg glared at the brat making the younger lass look down and zip up , throwing the invinsible key away. "Do you want to come in the meeting later?"

 

"Uhmm.. let me think.."She pondered, looking to her side with her pointer finger resting on her lips, tapping on it as if she's thinking deeply. "Nah.. you can do it yourself Sajangnim. I trust in you."She grinned at the older man making him roll his eyes as he left the room, closing it with a thud behind him. 

 

 

She grabbed unto Jiyong's shoulders, her other arm outstretched as she pointed at the now close door. "Did you just see that? He rolled his eyes at me? Did you just see that Jiyong Hyung?? Did you, did you?" 

 

"Why are you being extra annoying today?"Jiyong removed her hand from his shoulder and slumped on his seat. His voice was passive as he continued with his work, typing away song lyrics for their upcoming comeback. 

 

"Why are you being extra grumpy today? Look at your hairline, it's cowering back in fear!" The brat laughed boisterously much to the annoyance of Jiyong. He grabbed his cap lying beside his computer and put it atop his head. 

 

"Can you just shut up?"

 

"Why are you so annoyed? Is it because Dara noona is getting married?"The brat poked Jiyong repeatedly as she raised her eyebrows teasing the passive looking Jiyong. "Are you jealous?? Huh, huh? You can tell me, I won't tell noona, I promise!!" The brat egged on, a giddy grin on her face. 

 

"No I'm not. She can marry whoever, just not that blasted Kim Jaejoong. He's a ing bastard. I hate that guy to the core of my being!" Jiyong huffed angrily, his eyes glaring on the screen of his computer. If his stare was off lazer, his poor computer would've already combusted to flames. 

 

The brat backed away slowly, afraid that his anger would be directed on her. So him being jealous is ticked off the list, dangit! She really thought that Jiyong secretly liked Dara and is getting possesive now that she's getting (virtually) married. He said so himself that Dara could marry anyone else but Jaejoong. She's now dying of curiosity but her fear of getting eaten by the dragon is much greater. She does know of the saying, 'curiosity killed the cat', and for sure she would be the cat, a dead one at that. 

 

But what did Jaejoong do to Jiyong for him to harbor such hatred on him? Hmmmmm.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stood infront of Yg's door. A couple of minutes has passed yet still she hasn't garnered the guts to knock on the blasted door. Her manager did tell her the reason why she was called by Yg, it was in regards to her partner in We Got Married, but her nerves was just too strong. 

 

Maybe it's because she's not used to being called up on the office or is it because she's nervous about his news. She doesn't know. Dara let out a big sigh and finally raised her clenched fist and knocked softly. 

 

"Come on in." Yg's nasally voice rang throughout. She held unto the know and twisted it open, sneaking her head inside. Yg ushered her in with his hand and she bowed in greeting. "Hello sajangnim." 

 

"Take a seat." 

 

Dara sat timidly infront of his desk, her hands atop her lap as she played with her fingertips. She looked straight ahead, averting her gaze from her boss. Yg could only chuckle, shaking Dara off he reverie. 

 

"I guess you're manager has briefed you about our meeting today." 

 

"Yes sajangnim."

 

"That's good , that's good." Yg nodded, flipping through the documents atop his desk. He gathered them all together and opened the desk beside him. He stuffed the documents inside along with other folders, clearing his desk from clutter. Dara was busy watching his every move, biting her lips red due to nervousness. 

 

Yg sat back and smiled at Dara. Rather than settling her nerves, it further made her feelings in turmoil. 

 

"He agreed. You're gonna start filming next week, I've already told you're manager to fix your schedule. You can go now, rest up. You're meeting him this Saturday for you're first meeting. Do well, okay?" Yg smiled as he pointed at the door for her exit. Dara was left stunned at her seat, his news too abrupt for her to process. 

 

"What was that Sajangnim?" She uttered, clearly lost in whatever has happened. 

 

"I said you should rest up for filming will start next week." Yg repeated himself, his gaze quite worried for his artist. "Are you okay Dara?" 

 

"Ah yes, I'm fine." Dara shook her head slightly, her face still held a blank look which worried her boss greatly. "I'm just a bit shocked with the news but I'll be okay." 

 

"Do.. do you want to back out?" Yg's voice softened, a part of him was scared of her answer. What if she wanted to back out? The contract has already been signed but.. if she really doesn't want to do it then who was he to force her? 

 

"Ah no, it's not that. I still want to do it but I, I was just shocked that's all." Dara looked at Yg's eyes to show that she's determined. A relieved sigh unknowingly escaped his lips as he sat back. "I'll be taking my leave now Sajangnim." Dara stood up from her seat as she bowed in respect. Yg nodded as he gestured for the door, his attention back to his computer. "The brat is in Bigbang'a studio." 

 

"Ah okay. Thank you sajangnim." She took her leave as she closed the door behind her. 

 

"You gotta be right with this one you brat." Yg uttered to himself as he continued with his work. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey noona!" The brat cheered as she stood up from her seat to open the door wider for her to enter. She smiled weakly as she trudged slowly towards the couch. Jiyong's full attention was on her as he removed his headphones and rested it on his shoulder. 

 

The brat bounced towards Dara, plopping beside her. "Are you hungry noona? I can buy you something to eat if you want." She grinned at the older lass as she only smiled in return, "I'm not hungry. But thank you." 

 

The brat slumped on the couch. She wasn't dense enough to not notice the dampened mood of her favorite girl. She let out a sigh as she caught Jiyong's gaze on Dara. 

 

"Are you alright?" Dara looked up to meet his eyes. "Yeah, of course I am. Why'd you ask Jiyongie?" She uttered with a bright smile but it was obvious to them both that it was forced. 

 

"Sajangnim came by earlier and told us the news." 

 

"Oh." 

 

"How are you holding up?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter