In Love

The Bet

 

Yuri began to do her classwork on the sheet of paper the teacher had pass out, until a little white note appeared on her desk. She looked around for the person and saw Jessica making a 'Hurry' motion. Yuri opened the note and read it.
 
'Eat lunch with me?'
 
Yuri looked up at Jessica, seeing her pout slightly.
 
How could she say no to a pouting Jessica?
 
Yuri nodded, making Jessica smile widely, also causing Yuri to smile slightly.
 
'Its for the bet, that's why I am happy.' Jessica reminded herself.
 
----
 
"YAH! Choi Sooyoung! Put me down this instance!" Sunny yelled while hitting her fists on Sooyoung's back.
 
Sooyoung was currently carrying Sunny across her shoulder. Why? Because it's funny.
 
"Hey, Sunny, don't hit me or I'll drop you!" Sooyoung threatened.
 
The short girl immediately stopped punching the taller girl, afraid of being dropped.
 
"Don't drop me!" Sunny screamed as Sooyoung began to run out the school.
 
Good thing it was the end of the school day.
 
Sooyoung patted Sunny's , "Don't worry. I won't."
 
"Yah!" Sunny exclaimed after being patted on her bottom.
 
Sooyoung giggle and gently set Sunny down. Sunny looked like a mess, her hair was everywhere. The short girl fixed most of her hair, but there were still strands of hair sticking out.
Sooyoung giggled and used her hand to fix the hair. Sunny's heart stopped when Sooyoung fixed her hair, Sooyoung's hand that was fixing Sunny's hair retreated after feeling the tingling sensation.
 
Sooyoung cleared , "Let's go have fun!"
 
Sunny smiled at the excited Sooyoung. Sooyoung held her hand out for Sunny. Sunny happily placed her hand into the taller girls as they walked around town, talking and laughing with each other.
-----
 
Tiffany saw Taeyeon walking home.
 
'I wonder if she's busy' Tiffany thought to herself.
 
Tiffany ran up behind Taeyeon, making Taeyeon hear the footsteps and turn around.
 
"Oh hey, Tiffany." Taeyeon said after realizing it was the familiar red head.
 
Tiffany smiled, "Are you busy?"
 
Taeyeon shrugged, "No, why?"
 
Tiffany held Taeyeons hand, interlocking their fingers.
 
"Let's go to the Town Fair!" Tiffany suggested.
 
Taeyeon laughed, "Alright, let's go."
 
And so, the two girls ran to the town fair, hands interlocked.
 
What were the tingling sensations the Tiffany had gotten when she grabbed Taeyeons hand?
 
'Maybe it was static." she thought, shrugging the feeling off.
 
Why did Taeyeons heart pause and skip a beat when Tiffany had held her hand?
 
Taeyeon knew what it felt like to be in love before. She had been in love with Leeteuk. She never did want to fall in love again, not after he had left her painfully. She had cried for weeks while Leeteuk was out with his new girlfriend.
 
She knew.
 
She had fallen in love with Tiffany.