Black Belt

The Bet

 

The same routine went on for about a week. The girls would wake up, go to school, then after school, they would work on their projects together. Tiffany and Taeyeon were slowly getting used to each other, talking to each other more often.

Yuri and Jessica are still the same, if not, they are worse. The two girls were constantly arguing over their project, becoming enemies. But, even though they fight, both girls enjoy the other company. 

Sooyoung and Sunny were doing the best out of the other couples. The tall and the short girls were best friends. Sooyoung somewhat opened herself up to Sunny, allowing herself to become comfortable with her. Sunny didn't mind the company, as she didn't have much at her own home since her family is always out on business trips. Sooyoung began to get worried though, because she was getting TOO comfortable with Sunny.

'Its for the bet' Sooyoung reminded herself as she walked over to Sunny during lunch, plopping on a seat next to her.

Yuri and Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung weirdly, as Sunny greeted the taller girl, "Hey Soo!"

Yep, Sooyoung had a pet name from Sunny. It didn't bother her at all, in fact, she liked the name.

"Hey Sunny." she greeted back as she began to devour the food.

Sunny raised her eyebrows, "How do you eat so much, but stay so skinny?"

Sooyoung playfully raised her hand, warning Sunny. Sunny widened her eyes and covered herself with her arms.

"I mean, you are so skinny, and you don't eat a lot!" Sunny corrected herself.

Sooyoung smiled satisfyingly, patting Sunnys head once before continuing to eat.

Yuri nudged Taeyeon, "Who's she?" she whispered.

Taeyeon shrugged, "Sunnys new friend."

Yuri nodded and watched the two girls interact with each other playfully.  For some reason, she felt jealous of how friendly and playfully they were interacting with each other. Why weren't she and Jessica like that?

Yuri shook the thought out of her head, why was she thinking of Jessica?

Taeyeon, on the other hand smiled at the two girls who were currently making silly faces to each other. She was happy seeing Sunny being friendly with others beside Yuri and her. Sunny was never a social person. When Taeyeon met Sunny, she was sitting at the back of the kindergarten class, alone. Little Taeyeon offered Sunny a cracker and the rest was history.

"Taeyeon." she heard the familiar husky voice call for her.

Without even turning around, Taeyeon replied, "Yes Tiffany?"

Tiffany pouted and sat beside Taeyeon, "How'd you know it was me?"

Taeyeon shrugged, "Your voice is familiar"

Tiffany nodded and pulled Taeyeon up. Taeyeon reluctantly got up, her wrist was held by Tiffany.

"Let's go to the cafe for lunch!" Tiffany said, dragging Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sighed, 'She was better when she had a twisted ankle' she thought to herself.

"Tiffany, won't we be late for our next class?" Taeyeon called out, after they had exited the cafeteria.
 
Tiffany stopped walking and turned to Taeyeon.
 
"Didn't you hear? We have the day off because of a staff meeting."
 
Taeyeons eyes widened, 'Really?"
 
Tiffany nodded, "Really, so let's go out somewhere."
 
Taeyeon sighed, "Alright, let's go."
 
"Yay!"
 
Meanwhile, at the cafeteria, Yuri was looking around the lunch room, anywhere but the two girls.
She saw Jessica sitting alone at the table. For a couple minutes, Yuri just stared at Jessica, admiring her from afar. Truth be told. Yuri wasn't afraid to admit that Jessica was extremely beautiful. Sure, they were basically enemies, but there's nothing wrong with calling someone pretty.
 
Yuri continued to watch until a group of boys walked up to her table. Yuri saw Jessica say something before glaring at them. The boys stayed there and some were smirking. One boy grabbed Jessica's wrist roughly, pulling her from her seat. Yuri stood up, preparing to run over and shove the person who held Jessica. Before Yuri did anything, Jessica pulled her arm away roughly from the guy.
 
The guy said something to his crew before they grabbed Jessica. Yuri quickly got up and ran over to the group.
 
Jessica saw Yuri, she felt relieved. Even though she seemed calm and collected on the outside, on the inside she was freaking out and panicking. The grip on Jessicas arms tightened, making the blonde girl hiss in pain.
 
"Yah! Why the hell are you hurting her?" Yuri said angrily after seeing Jessicas arm turn red.
 
"Shut up, go back to your friends, this is none of your business." the 'leader' of the crew said.
 
All of the boys looked like typical rich kids who live off of money.
Yuri scoffed. "You rich kids take advantage of people who are less than them. Why don't you try actually fighting someone instead of using your money to get something you want?" Yuri said, clenching her fists.
 
The boys chuckled in amusement, "Us? Fight you? It's no match."
 
Yuri raised an eyebrow, "I'm not a black belt in Judo and Tae Kwon Do for nothing."
 
The boys eyes immediately widened upon hearing this. "Yo, let the girl go. Let's leave." the leader commanded.
 
They roughly let go of Jessica and she dropped to the floor on her knees. Yuri glared once more at the boys before kneeling in front of Jessica.
 
"You alright?" she said softly.
 
Yuri heard chatter, she looked around and saw everyone getting up to leave. Yuri remembered that the teachers had a meeting, so school was released early. Yuri gently held onto Jessicas arm, avoiding the red spots.
"Here, I'll take you home. Let's go."
 
At Jessicas home, Yuri made Jessica sit on the couch as she went to get a cold towel to place on her wrist. Jessica was surprisingly silent. Yuri felt like something was wrong, by now Jessica would have already yelled at her. Yuri returned with the towel and sat beside Jessica, gently taking her arm and placing it on the red part. Jessica bit her lip at the stinging sensation that spread through her arm. Yuri gently patted her arm, "Does it hurt alot?" she said softly, still staring at the wound.
 
Jessica simply smiled at the worried Yuri, so Yuri does care about Jessica.
 
But why was she so happy? This was all a bet, that's it.
 
Yuri looked up and met Jessicas eyes. Before anything else happened, Jessica hugged Yuri tightly, letting her smaller body rest against the taller girls.
 
"Thank you." Jessica said.
 
She was indeed thankful. She couldn't help but imagine what would happen if the boys had actually taken Jessica.
 
Yuri was shocked, but hugged the older girl back, wrapping her arms around her waist, "No problem."
 
Jessica pull back and smirked, "So, black belt in Judo and Tae Kwon Do, huh?"
 
Yuri shrugged playfully, wiping imaginary dust off her shoulder, "Indeed I am."
 
Jessica rolled her eyes at Yuris cockiness before playfully hitting her shoulder.
 
"Yah! So abusive, you midget!" Yuri yelled, rubbing her shoulder.
 
"YAH! I'm not a midget, you're just a giant!" Jessica yelled back.
 
Thus, the two girls returned to their normal behavior.
---

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the cafe and chatted with each other. They became more comfortable with each other as they told about their lives.

Tiffanys name is Stephanie Hwang, her Korean name is Miyoung, but she doesn't like it much because it reminds her of her mother, who had died. Tiffany loves pink, and I mean, she LOVES pink. Her dad is rich, so Tiffany is to. He owns Hwang Corp. which is one of the top Korean businesses.

As for Taeyeon, she's just a regular girl. She still has both of her parents. There isn't anything special about Taeyeon, besides how young she looks. Tiffany had told Taeyeon she looked like a kindergartener, but only to get smacked on the head by Taeyeon.

The girls were currently walking in a park right now, eating ice cream. Tiffany saw that Taeyeon had ice cream on her cheek. She giggled, and Taeyeon looked at her weirdly.

Tiffany leaned in and used her thumb to wipe the ice cream off her face, showing it to Taeyeon. Taeyeons face turned slighty pink as Tiffany here thumb. Tiffany giggled again at Taeyeons reaction, making the older girl turn even more pink.

Tiffany pinched Taeyeons nose, "Cute."

Taeyeon stopped breathing for a second when Tiffany had touched her, but she didn't know why.

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Tiffany, and Tiffany did the same back at her, scrunching her nose up. Taeyeon laughed softly at how adorable Tiffany looked as they continued walking, joking, and playing around.

----

"AH! SUNNY! THE BOOGEY MAN IS COMING FOR ME!" Sooyoung screamed, hiding behind the smaller girl.

Sunny rolled her eyes, "Choi Sooyoung, who knew you were such a scaredy cat."

Sooyoung immediately straightened herself, "Scaredy cat? Me? Pffft. I don't think----"

"AH! SUNNY!" she suddenly screamed when a jump scare appeared on the TV.

Sunny sighed, "Good thing no one is around to see us."

They were currently at Sunnys 'mansion' in her theater.

Sooyoung was trembling behind Sunny. Sunny looked at her weirdly.

"I get scared easily, okay? I admit it." Sooyoung pouted.

Sunny giggled and patted Sooyoung's back, "It's alright, it's fake."

"Says you! If I get killed in my sleep I'm coming back to haunt you!" she threatened.

Sunny giggled, "I'll make sure to look out for your ghost then."

"YAH!"