TaeNy Epilogue

The Bet

Taeyeon groaned, hearing the cries of their baby, Seohyun.

(A/N, yes, TaeTiSeo. Btw, I don't know if I incuded Seohyun as a character in the story, so if I did, please tell me! <3)

Tiffany continued to sleep, letting her 'husband' take care of their 1 year old baby girl. They have been married for 4 years, and they currently have one healthy baby girl. Taeyeon got up groggily, walking over to the baby crib.

She picked the crying baby up, cuddling the little girl. The babys crying began to soften as Taeyeon rocked her back and forth. Soon enough, the baby actually fell asleep. Taeyeon sighed and kissed the baby's forehead. 

This caused the baby to wake up and cry.

Taeyeon groaned out loud, why did she kiss the baby?!

Tiffany giggled, having enough of just watching, she got out of bed and walked over to Taeyeon. She took the baby out of Taeyeon's arms and put her in her own arms.

Immediately, the baby turned and cuddled into Tiffany, falling asleep.

Taeyeon watched in amazement, "How the hell.." she muttered.

Tiffany glared at her for cursing in front of their baby. Taeyeon raised her hands up in surrender. Tiffany rolled her eyes and continued to rock the baby girl back and forth.

Taeyeon smiled at her wife. She walked closer to Tiffany, hugging her by the waist from behind, placing her head on the younger girl's shoulder.

Right now, if you took a picture, they really look like a family.

Taeyeon, the husband, hugging the wife, Tiffany, from behind while Tiffany held the baby, Seohyun.

Ahh.. Perfect family.

They stood in silence, gently rocking their bodys back and forth, lulling the baby to sleep, after she fell asleep, Tiffany placed her back in the crib.

The couple returned to bed without words, hugging each other.

"I can't believe this happened." Taeyeon suddenly spoke.

Tiffany looked up, "What do you mean?"

"If someone told me I was going to marry the most popular girl in school five years ago, I would have laughed in their face."

Tiffany smiled, "And if someone told me I was going to marry the nerdiest and dorkiest girl in school, I would have laughed in their face."

Taeyeon giggled, as did Tiffany.

"I'm glad that Sooyoung decided to create the bet." Tiffany stated.

Taeyeon nodded, "That's how we met, and how we fell in love."

Tiffany nodded.

"Because of The Bet"

-----------

Omo !

Two more chapters <3

Comment please!