Purpose

The Bet

Yuri wait at the end of the aisle for her bride. She was dressed in a white dress as well, but it wasn't as elegant as Jessica's, since Yuri is the 'man' in the relationship.

The piano began to play the original wedding music as Jessica began to walk down the aisle, her arm interlocked with Mr. Jung's arm. 

Yuri's breathing stopped seeing her beautiful bride-to-be.

Jessica smiled widely, seeing Yuri in awe. After walking down the aisle, Jessica stood in front of Yuri.

Yuri snapped out of her trance and winked at Jessica. Jessica raised an eyebrow. "ayyy" Yuri mouthed.

Jessica rolled her eyes as her cheeks turn slightly pink. The priest smiled at the couple before starting the speech.

"I do." Jessica said firmly as the priest asked her.

"And do you Kwon Yuri, take Jessica as your wife?" the priest asked, turning tp Yuri.

Yuri nodded like a little kid, "I do I do I do!"

Everyone laughed and Jessica mentally face palmed because of her childish lover.

Krystal came down the aisle in a little dress with two rings on a pillow. Both girls took one ring and slipped it on each others finger.

"You may kiss the bride."

Yuri immediately leaned down and kissed Jessica. Jessica gasped slightly at how passionate Yuri was, especially infront of the crowd. Yuri smirked into the kiss, then she put one hand behind Jessica's neck, the other around her leg, lifting her up bridal style. And with that, Yuri carried Jessica out the church as people cheered.

-------------

Sunny and Sooyoung swung their hands as they were taking a late walk outside in a park. Not much people were outside, and Sooyoung was thankful.

Why?

Sooyoung brought Sunny next to a specific tree. She turned the girl to face away from the tree, "Don't peek."

Sunny's heart beat fast, "Ok."

Sooyoung ran infront of the tree as the lights lit up, revealing a sign that wasn't visible before. "Turn around." Sooyoung ordered, shaking slightly.

Sunny turned around and gasped, seeing Sooyoung on her knee, holding a ring.. The tree had a big sign, "Marry me?"

Sunny clamped a hand over to contain her sobs.

Sooyoung bit her lip, "Lee Sunny, I love you with all my heart. Even though I didn't plan on falling in love with you, I fell for you. Hard. And now, all I think about is you. We've been through rough times, but, together, we can make it through anything. So, my Sunny bunny, will you marry me?"

Sunny nodded and ran to Sooyoung, throwing her arms around the taller girls neck, sobbing into her shirt. Sooyoung hugged the shorter girl around the waist, releasing happy tears as well.

When the girls pulled away Sooyoung slipped the ring on Sunny's finger. Sooyoung took out her own ring, Sunny snatched it out of her hand.

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow.

Sunny smiled, "I have to put it on for you."

Sooyoung smiled widely as Sunny gently placed the ring on Sooyoungs finger. 

The girls kissed to seal the purposal.

From afar, Mrs. Choi was wathcing, she ran out from her hiding place behind the bush.

"MY DAUGHTER'S MARRIED! FINALLY!"

Sunny laughed as Sooyoung yelled back, "YAH! I'M ONLY 18!"

"18 MY !" Mrs. Choi yelled back.

"MOM!" Sooyoung yelled, making Mrs. Choi run away in fear.

Sooyoung sighed and face palmed herself. She felt the familiar pair of arms wrap around her waist. She looked down and saw Sunny looked up.

"So, wifey, when's the wedding?"

Sooyoung smiled and leaned down, kissing Sunny's lips gently.

"Whenever you want it to be."