?

The Bet

Tiffany groaned in frustration as she couldn't find a towel. She carefully walked over to the door, , opening it slightly and sticking her head out.

"Tae!" She called out.

Taeyeon, who was laying on the bed, got up and walked over, "Yes?"

She turned the corner and saw Tiffany sticking her head out the crack of the door, her hair dripping wet. Taeyeon couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable, knowing Tiffany was behind the door.

"Taeyeon, can you get me a towel?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon nodded and turned away, where was she going to get the towel? She walked around the house until she found a cabinet that included the white towels. She grabbed a couple and walked back to the bathroom where Tiffany was starting to get cold.

"Tiffany, I found the towels, here, open up!" Taeyeon called, knocking on the door.

Tiffany stood up, walking over, but she ended up slipping. Taeyeon heard the loud bump. She got worried and knocked on the door again.

"Fany? Are you alright?"

No answer. Taeyeon was worried, did Tiffany fall and pass out? She gulped before turning the knob of the door slightly. She peeked in and saw TIffany, out cold, on the bathroom floor, . Taeyeon walked over, blushing slightly as she wrapped the girl in the towel, covering her body parts.

She dried the unconsious girl before slipping on Tiffanys clothes for her. Taeyeon placed her hand behind Tiffany's legs and neck, lifting her up bridal style as she placed her on the bed gently. She searched the girl's body for any injuries, and found a bump on her head.

Taeyeon hissed as she saw the noticable bump on the girls head. She must have fallen and bumped her head. Taeyeon got up and went to the kitchen to get an icepack for the younger girl, who was beginning to wake.

When Taeyeon got back, Tiffany was slowly starting to sit up. Taeyeon ran over and made the girl lay back down. "Tae?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon nodded before placing the icepack on Tiffany's bump. "What happened?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon, who was still embarassed from earlier, replied, "You fell after taking a shower."

Tiffany nodded, "Oh." After a moment, Tiffany realized something, "So that means you saw me..."

She didn't finish her sentence because Taeyeon cut her off, "? Yea. But don't worry, I didn't try anything."

Tiffany smiled, knowing she could trust Taeyeon. Even though Taeyeon was the biggest Byun in the world, she knew Taeyeon was telling the truth.

Then, Taeyeon smirked, "But, I must say..."

Tiffany cut her off, "Don't say anything.." she warned.

Taeyeon giggled, "Alright, alright."

----------------

Sunny and Sooyoung were currently at Sooyoung's house, eating dinner with Mrs. Choi.

"So, how's school?" Mrs. Choi started conversation.

The two girls were seated on one side of the dining table, while Mrs. Choi sat alone on the other side, across from them.

Sunny shrugged, "It's going good, we only have a few weeks left of it though."

Mrs. Choi wiggled her eyebrows at Sooyoung, who blushed slightly. Sunny raised an eyebrow at the two, wondering what they had planned. Sooyoung cleared .

"We have tests coming up." Sooyoung announced, trying to get off the topic.

Sunny furrowed her eyebrows, "Didn't Taeyeon and Tiffany go on their honeymoon?"

Sooyoung nodded, "They told me they took the tests before they went."

"Oh.." Sunny replied.

The girls continued to eat their dinner, Sunny insisted that she washed the dishes.

"It's the least I could do."

Mrs. Choi sighed, "Why are you so persistant? Fine. Go ahead."

Sunny smiled and grabbed the dishes, walking over to the sink. She began to wash the dishes until she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, the person rested their chin on Sunny's shoulder. From the tingling sensation, Sunny knew it was Sooyoung.

Sunny sighed, "Soo, it's hard washing the dishes when you're hugging me."

Sooyoung pouted, "Then stop."

Sunny placed the dish she was washing down and turned around, surprised at the distance between her and Sooyoung. In fact, there was NO distance between the two girls, their bodies were pushed against each other. Sunny was leaning onto the sink while Sooyoung leaned on Sunny. Sooyoung smirked smugly as Sunny blushed, looking away.

Sooyoung lowered her head, and as an instinct, Sunny looked at Sooyoung and leaned up, letting the girls meet in a gentle kiss.

Sooyoung smiled as she exited the kiss slowly, fluttering open her eyes. She saw Sunnys eyes still closed while the smaller girl smiled, biting her lip.

"I love you." Sooyoung smiled.

Sunny opened her eyes and looked into Sooyoung's, "I love you too, and I always will."

-----

"Kwon Yuri! Let me go!" Jessica sqeualed as Yuri grabbed her waist, lifting her up and spinning her around.

Jessica giggled as Yuri smiled at her happy lover.  Yuri slowly stopped her spinning and placed Jessica on the bed before plopping down next to her.

Jessica turned to her side and hugged Yuri's waist, burying her face into the younger girls neck, pressing her body closer to Yuri's. Yuri wrapped an arm around Jessica's shoulders, pulling her closer as Yuri laid on her back.

"I'm tired." Jessica mumbled into Yuri's neck.

Yuri giggled, "Then sleep."

Jessica cuddled into Yuri, "Hug me to sleep."

Yuri giggled once again at her cute girlfriend before wrapping both arms around her, pulling Jessica into her body. Jessica liked the protective embrace that Yuri gave to her. Yuri placed her lips on Jessica's forehead before the girl's blonde hair.

Soon, Yuri heard the steady breathings of Jessica, indicating the girl was sleeping. Yuri smiled as the older girls breathing calmed her beating heart. And, Yuri began to join her lover to sleep..