Worth It

The Bet

 

It's official, the three girls had fallen in love with their project partners. They had finally accepted that they loved the same gender, although Sunny was a little hesitate, she knew that what she felt for Sooyoung was different.
 
The girls sat together at lunch, huddled close.
 
"Guys.." Taeyeon began.
 
Sunny cleared .
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "GIRLS.." she corrected.
 
Sunny nodded in satisfaction. 
 
"Will you think of me differently if I love the same gender?" Taeyeon said softly, making sure no one heard.
 
Sunny and Yuri were surprised, they thought Taeyeon was straight, especially after dating Leeteuk.
 
Sunny smiled suddenly, "That's great!"
 
Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at her sudden happiness.
 
"Because I was going to ask the same thing!" Sunny finished.
 
Yuri gasped, "So was I!"
 
Taeyeon couldn't believe it, had all of them really fall in love with a girl?
 
Sunny nudged Taeyeon, "So, who is it?"
 
Yuri wiggled her eyebrows and Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "I'm not telling."
 
Sunny pouted, "Why not?"
 
Taeyeon shrugged, "I'm not going to tell ANYONE."
 
Sunny sighed, "Alright, it's your choice."
 
Sunny turned to Yuri.
 
"Jessica" Yuri answered bluntly.
 
Out of the three girls, Yuri was the one who accepted her feelings easiest. Yuri already knew that she wasn't straight, she had crushes on girls before. She just never told anybody.
 
Sunny nodded.
 
"What about you?" Yuri asked.
 
"Sooyoung." Sunny said.
 
Sooyoung walked up to the table at that time, "What about me?" she said, taking a seat beside Sunny, wrapping her arms around the shorter girls shoulders.
 
"That you're a giant, food-eating, tooth pick." Sunny said playfully before sticking her tongue out at the taller girl.
 
Sooyoung gasped, "Ouch."
 
Sunny smiled at her and slightly moved closer to Sooyoungs body, not going unnoticed by Sooyoung.
 
Was it bad that Sooyoung was happy that Sunny moved closer to her? Her heart was beating faster than usual and a tingling sensation spread through her arm.
 
Taeyeon observed the two girls. Yep, they were totally in love.
 
While Taeyeon was busy staring at Sooyoung and Sunny, Tiffany snuck behind her and hugged her from the back, wrapping her arms around Taeyeons shoulders.
 
Taeyeon already knew it was Tiffany because her heart rate sped up, "Hey Tiffany."
 
Tiffany moved her head to Taeyeons shoulder, resting it there, "How'd you know it was me?"
 
Taeyeon turned her head slightly, shrugging, "I guessed."
 
Tiffany giggled and took the seat beside Taeyeon, "Good guess."
 
Yuri watched in envy at how sweet the two couples were, why can't she and Jessica be like that?
 
Aish! Kwon Yuri, you cannot think like that, you don't even know if Jessica likes girls.
 
Yuri suddenly felt a weight on her lap.
 
Surprised, she turned her gaze from the couples to the blonde girl who sat on her lap, facing her with her legs on both sides of Yuri.
 
"Sica?" Yuri asked.
 
Jessica giggled at the random nick name Yuri gave her. It was different. All of her friends called her Jess or Jessie, never did anyone call her Sica.
 
"Hey Yul." Jessica said casually.
 
"Can I ask why you are sitting on my lap?" Yuri said, finding it hard to breath due to the closeness of their bodies.
 
Jessica shook her head, "No, you cannot."
 
Yuri bit the inside of her cheek, trying to look at something else besides Jessica.
 
Jessica pouted, "Why aren't you looking at me?"
 
Yuri smirked, finding this a good opportunity to tease Jessica, "I might melt because of your hotness." she winked.
 
The line wasn't even that good, but it made Jessicas face heat up as she buried her face into Yuri's neck.
 
The taller girl laughed at the shy Jessica.
 
Jessica had a plan to get revenge, she began to gently and nibble on Yuri's neck.
 
Yuri's eyes widened in surprise as she bit her lip to contain any sounds.
 
"Sica.." Yuri groaned huskily.
 
Jessica pulled back, "Yes?" she asked innocently.
 
Yuri glared at Jessica who was acting innocent.
 
The lunch bell rang, but Jessica didn't get off of Yuri.
 
"Jessica, hop off, we have class." Yuri ordered.
 
Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck, making her face bury into Yuri's neck.
"Carry me."
 
Yuri sighed, "Jinja.."
 
But, in the end, Yuri carried Jessica to her classroom and was given a peck on the lips as a reward.
 
Totally worth it.