Your First Kiss

Your First Kiss
“YES I WON AGAIN!” YoungJae exclaimed as he celebrated his victory. The two of you were at the park playing chess at one of the tables. Yes chess. You two are complete nerds. When you go on ‘study dates’ you actually study. You and YoungJae had been dating for about 2 months and still hadn’t had your first kiss together yet.  “I win~ I win~ now you have to do something for me!” Your boyfriend said grinning. You rolled your eyes. “Fine. You did win fair and square. What do you want me to do for you?”  “I want you to kiss me.” Your eyes widened at his statement. Kiss him? Here? In public? You instantly turned a dark shade of red and looked away. “Not in public Jae.” He pouted. “Why not? Are you ashamed of me?” He asked.  “No no of course not I’m just…nervous.” You answered rubbing your thumbs together in your lap.  He smiled at you. “Here, maybe I can make you feel less nervous.” Next thing you new he leaned over the table and tilted your chin up. Rubbing it a little with his thumb. He then leaned down and kiss you, first a small peck, which grew in to many small pecks. His lips slowly gliding against yours. The two of you started a perfect tempo, as if your lips were meant to be together. When he pulled away due to lack of air you both stared at each other in awe. You heard behind you a little boy asking his mother why you were kissing in public which made you blush and turn your head in embarrassment. The mother quickly silenced her son and said she would explain later. The two of you sat in a half awkward half comfortable silence. YoungJae was the first to break it.  “You know your lips are really soft.” He said blushing slightly. This made you giggle. “Thanks your are pretty soft two.” “If I knew they were going to be that soft I would have kissed you sooner.” You smiled. “Don’t worry about it. Now was perfect. But now we have to play again so I can beat your and then you have to buy me an icecream.”  YoungJae smirked. “We’ll see about that.”