She Makes My Thursdays Special ~ ! Part 3 { Final }

She Makes My Thursdays Special ~ !

 

Chanyeol's POV :

 

I unconsciously scratched the back of my neck , idiot baek ,you infected me , try to make the best of this moment ? yeah right . I don’t even know which word to use next !

I saw her looking down again , her hair almost covering her face and expression which I couldn’t figure out . but I didn’t just want to leave her like that , I couldn’t , I was suppose to be a gentleman , and not let this sacrifice of baek go in vain , I think im being a bit dramatic now , oh my what’s wrong with me , I let out a sigh .

‘’ Umm , are you going to leave now ? ‘’ I just had to ask , a part of me wishing she’d say ‘ no ‘ .

‘’ A-Annee … I S-still need to finish my sketch ‘’ And THAT’S exactly what I was hoping for , yes , as I saw her referring to her pad .

‘’ Owh , right , ok then I’ll keep you company ‘’ I smiled widely at her .

’ Its alright , you D-don’t have to .. I sometimes come here alone without noohyun if she’s busy with her projects or so , so it’s not a big deal , you can – ‘’ and it was my turn to interrupt her now .

‘’ No its not because I Have to ,, Its Because I Want to ‘’ did I just , say that ?, I can’t believe i said what I was thinking out loud , oh well .

I saw her hesitating a little then finally sighing ‘’ Alright ‘’ and again she smiled ‘ Cu- ok I seriously need to stop thinking like that . or probably use a new word .

I saw her taking a seat beside a tree near the pond and pat a spot next to her , telling me to have a seat , and so I did .

She flipped her sketch book open to the current sketch she was drawing and I couldn’t help but take a quick glance at the other sketches that were flipped , so many , and pretty !

‘’ Umm , so I bet sketching is your hobby ? ‘’ stupid question Chan derp .

She giggled , well since it made her giggle it wasn’t that bad .

‘’ Y-Yeah , I really love drawing , I’ve been drawing since like .. forever maybe ‘’ she continued to smile and sketch .

‘’ and that’s explains those pretty sketches you just flipped , if you don’t mind , can I take a look at them ? ‘’ I really really wanted to see her sketches , I just had this curiosity in me .

Her eyes widen a little bit so I continued ‘’ umm , if you don’t want that’s totally ok ‘’ lie , but I didn’t want to pressure her .

‘’ N-No its fine , just a bit e-embarrassing , T-that’s all ‘’ I saw a her cheeks turning peach . Yeappoo !! .new word .

I smiled to assure her ‘’ ani , there’s nothing to be embarrassed about , and I promise I wont laugh ‘’ again I smiled , what’s wrong with me smiling a lot these days .

She gave me that – go ahead – smile and held her sketch pad out for me , I took it carefully and opened the 1st page , then 2nd , then 3rd ….. I saw different pictures and sketches of anime , fiction , nature , animals and a lot more , and was totally amazed by the art that was in between my hands , really she should open her own art gallery , her sketches are just , perfect .

‘’ Wow Jinyeol-Sshi , you’re amazing !! these sketches are really cool and perfect ! , as if they just came out printed ! , ‘’ I was smiling like a derp again and looked at her .

She smiled and bit her lower lip and said ‘’ Chanyeol’Shii , you don’t have to exaggerate ,, but I’m glad you liked them ‘’

I looked back at the sketchpad and started to flip the pages again ‘’ Nope , im not exaggerating , just saying the truth , you are very talented Jin- ‘’ my voice was cut off when I stopped at a page , I observed the picture .

‘’ Is That , Me ?? ‘’ that HAS to be me !! he looks exactly like me !, so I guess I am in her bia’s list then .

At that moment I saw the peach color on her cheeks turn RED , and she tried to hide her face ‘’ just keep on flipping ! and nooh that’s not you ‘’ .

‘’ c’mon admit it , and plus you can’t deny that since you already wrote ‘ My Chanyeol Oppa’  right here beside the sketch , wo-ah I’m really honored ! ‘’

She turned even redder if that was even possible ‘’ Umm,, J-just ,, Continue flipping , don’t stop there ..‘’ she turned to face the ground awkwardly .

I smirked inwardly, and decided to have a look at her other sketches too , I didn’t want her to be too embarrassed or pressured . after a couple of minutes of observing her art I was done and handed the sketch pad back to her .

‘’you truly are an artist , Jinyeol-SShi , next time after you draw more sketches can you show them to me ??’’ I truly meant that as a question and hoped she wouldn’t reject me .

‘’ O-ofcourse you can Chanyeol –Sshi , if we see each other next time ‘’ she smiled and I smiled back at her .

 

‘’ Oooh and please call me Chanyeol –ah or Chanyeol Oppa , without SShi , no need to be so formal now , since were friends right ! and I’m officially a fan of yours as well ! , I’ll call you , Jinyeol-ah ‘’ I smiled calmly at her , hoping again that she’d let me call her that .

‘’ S-suree , you can call me that , after all I am younger that you , and yeah , were ….. friends ? ‘’ she said that as a question and seemed lost right after she said that word .

‘’ Yepp !! ‘’ I – derp smiled – at her ‘’ were friends now , aren’t we ? so please call me Chanyeol oppa ‘’ chanyeol , what’s wrong with you throwing questions at the girl and hoping for an answer already ! .

’ Y-Yeaah , we are , Chanyeol Oppah  ‘’ I saw her closing her eyes and smiling again . hearing oppa from her , it had a different ring to it , a more lively one .

After a few seconds it started to get more awkward again for us so I tried to start another conversation ‘’ hey , jinyeol-ah , did you see the text that baek sent using your phone to your friend ?? ‘’ I somehow figured what he probably wrote , but I really needed to start a conversation now .

She seemed a bit taken back , then she relized ‘’ Omoo – no I didn’t , I totally forgot about it!! , D-do you think I should check ?? ‘’

‘’ I don’t think it’s wrong , it is your phone ‘’ I stated .

She took out her phone and scrolled to ‘sent’ messages . and that’s when we saw what he wrote ‘ Yaah ! Pabo ya , have some soup and don’t forget to take medicine on time, also listen to baekhyun’s voice and songs , maybe that’ll help ease the pain , stay healthy ~ ! ;) ‘

She and I started laughing like idiots , baek you truly are hilarious , just you wait for my teasing after I get back to the dorm .

‘’ I don’t think she’s going to have any doubts about the text , I usually write in that manner too , but I can’t hide that from her , she has to know who the real sender ‘’ she giggled making me smile more .

‘’ yeah ! do tell her , and also tell her how baek panicked right after he found out that she’s sick , man I’ll never stop teasing him now .. ‘’ she laughed a bit more , I think she started to loosen up a little bit to me , finally  .

‘’ Don’t worry , I won’t miss a thing ‘’

 then I saw her eyes falling on her watch , past 1 , already ?

‘’ Past 1 ,, I ,, think I should , take my leave now , sorry ‘’ she muttered and stood up . I also stood up looking down at her ..

‘’ anne , you don’t have to apologize .. Its ok , should I walk you home ? ‘’ yes chanyeol , you truly are speaking your mind now .

she looked at me surprised but I was actually serious ‘’ you shouldn’t go home alone at this hour you know , actually you shouldn’t even come here alone ! , now that I think about it , it’s actually dangerous ,,’’ I pouted , seriously , alone in the dark , who knows what might happen ..

‘’ Anne , you don’t have to worry , and well ,I take the bus to here , so its ok , you don’t have bother ‘’ I still wasn’t convinced and was about to protest when she said ‘’ Chanyeol oppa’h it really is ok , please don’t worry , it isn’t my 1st time and plus if my parents saw a guy walking me home , they’d defiantly freak out ‘’ she had a point there , but I still was convinced .

I exhaled ‘’ give me your phone ‘’ again she seemed surprised but handed me the phone , she really is innocent , I quickly saved my digits and wrote ‘My Chanyeol Oppa ‘ and gave it back to her , she seemed to be in a daze for a while .

‘’ Text me when you get back home , ne ? so that I’ll know you arrived safely . ‘’ and I flashed her an assuring smile and ruffled her hair , I really did that ? yes , you did it chanyeol . she looked at me in the eye and again , I found it difficult to not continue this staring competition but luckily she was the 1st to break the eye contact .

 she nodded her head and said ‘’ I will ..’’ I smiled at her and walked with her towards the exit until it was time for the both of us to go to different directions . I sighed in disappointment, the moment ended so soon , but I felt like saying atleast one more thing before we parted our ways .

‘’ Jinyeol-ah .. ‘’ I said and she turned again towards me giving me her full attention .

‘’ Next Thursday , Your coming right ? ‘’ again , throwing questions , but she replied with the same , exact words that I wanted to hear .

 

’ You Bet ‘’ with that , she smiled again, waved and turned to hop on the bus .

Owh Thursday.. come faster ..

 

 

 

 

 

Dedicated To Yooooooooou Neechaan !!

Soooooo Yeah ,, Thats it ^,^ *I Know i do =.= * But if you enjoyed it then please leave a comment below :3

- Angel