Tease ft. Sehun

Tease ft. Sehun

 


You sighed in frustration for the 5th time today. You were studying for your exams next week, but you can't concentrate because Sehun, your boyfriend, kept on bothering you. I mean in a good way though. He was doing his famous bbuing bbuing for you so that you'll play with him, but you wouldn't budge. Sehun invited you over to their dorm, expecting to cuddle and play with you all day long, but it turns out that you're going to cuddle all day long with your books and pens. Today was EXO's rest day, and Sehun wanted to spend this day with you. He missed you so much, but you were too busy studying.

You also wanted to bond with him today, but you were cramming and you wanted to ace this exam so bad. Sehun knew this, but he missed you so much he wouldn't let this day pass. Tomorrow they're going to be very busy for their comeback and he might not have enough time to talk to you anymore. 

You looked at him with slight irritation, but it all vanished when you saw his puppy dog eyes. He knew well that your weakness was his puppy dog face. Ugh, this brat. You thought. You stood up from your desk and walked over to where he was sitting and cupped his face. "Sehunaaa~ i really need to study." He pouted a little bit and kissed your lips softly. "But baby... i miss you so much i just want to cuddle with you all day long!" You laughed at his cuteness. 

"Well you can just cuddle with Luhan-hyung.." He held your waist and pulled your body closer to him. You were now sitting on his lap, and he buried his face into your neck and slightly kissed it. You can feel his hot breath against your skin. "I don't want to.." You were about to stand up when he tightened his grip on your waist.

"Why?" You asked and rested your head against his chest, feeling his heartbeat. Now you didn't have the urge to study anymore and this is why you hate cuddling with sehun. It's just impossible to pull away. "Because Luhan-hyung's not you. He's not my baby who has the softest and kissable skin in the world," he kissed your neck again sending tingles throughout your body. "He's not my baby who smells like my favorite bubble tea,"  (Lol just imagine sehun's favorite bubble tea) He twirled a strand of your hair and kissed the ends of it. "And most importantly, he's not a cuddly bear like you. Luhan hyung is manly."

You snorted at his sentence. He looked at you with confusion in his eyes and later on his eyes suddenly got bigger and he smiled evily. You realized what his plan was. "No sehun i-" before you even finished your sentence, he was already out of the room running and shouting all over the dorm. "Luhan hyuungg!! (Y/N) thinks you aren't manly!!!" you already imagined Luhan stopping whatever he's doing and come running up the stairs to scold you. 

You took this as a chance to study again, and give sehun a punishment for what he did. You laid on sehun's bed, and went back to studying. You were so worked up at the lectures, you didn't notice your shirt lift up with every toss and turn you do. Minutes later, Luhan suddenly swinged the door open, but he was taken back when he saw you lying on Sehun's bed, with your shirt like that. He just stood there, and looked at you. You looked at him weirdly. "Uhh Luhan Hyung? Is there any prob-" 

Minutes later Chanyeol, Suho, and Baekhyun was also at the door peeking. They were actually looking forward to see you tell Luhan that he's not manly, only to be greeted with this sight. 

Sehun was immediately infront of them, shoving them out of the room. You tilted your head to the side, wondering what's happening. You stood up, only to reveal more skin, and your stomach slightly peeking out of your shirt. All of them looked at you with wide eyes. "Aish hyungs just get the heck out!"

Luhan was now redder than a tomato, Chanyeol had his DO eyes on, while Suho just stared at the ground. Obviously traumatized. Baekhyun was blushing real hard and Sehun just pushed them out of the room, hard. You were shocked with his actions and sehun looked mad. He slammed the door closed, and stared at you with his poker face on. 

You knew that you did something wrong when sehun looks at you with that facial expression. He was always smiley smiley around you so he was serious this time. You gulped and watched sehun walk over to you slowly. "If i were you, i would start apologizing now..." each step he made, you took a step backwards. "Look i don't even know what i did-" You felt a cold gush of wind hit your tummy, and then realized your tummy were showing. You mentally facepalmed yourself and smiled sweetly at Sehun. You  Dammit why didn't i realize that? 

"Baby~ on second thought i could just study tomorrow you know!" He smirked at your sentence. When your back hit your desk, you knew you were in deep trouble. "You could've just said that awhile ago..." He leaned over to your ear and whispered. "You're such a tease..." You shivered as he brushed his lips again against your collarbone and bit it. You widened your eyes, not realizing his plan.

"Just to let everyone know that you're mine and..." he slipped his hands inside your shirt and you gasped. This is not good. "I'm the only one who can see that." he quickly pulled away and smirked, satisfied at your reaction. Your mouth was open wide, and you can't believe that he can be this bold and confident. Finally realizing his plan, you closed your mouth and an idea popped out of your head. Now it was your turn to smirk at him.

Sehun hurriedly went out of the room and you ran after him. "Oh Sehun come back here!!" you shouted. The rest of the members were looking at the both of you weirdly. "Catch me if you can baby!" Oh im so gonna get you for giving me this hickey Oh damn Sehun. Both of you were running in circles inside the dorm. They were used to this sight. You were starting to get tired so you stopped running. You were panting heavily and sweating, so Sehun went over to you and held your waist. 

"I hate you. Now i have to stay up late at night to study." you pouted and he quickly kissed your lips and gave you his eyesmile. "Don't worry baby, i can help you study. Oh and by the way, i love you too." Well, you can never resist Oh Sehun's cuteness. You nodded and he kissed you again, longer this time. Both of you heared barfing sounds. "Ewww maknae get a room!"