Final

So This Is The Reason Why

It’s been 2 hours since the magnae shut his eyes trying to drown into the dreamland. A million of sheep have been count and many comfortable positions have been tried, but still failure as a result. His mind just can't let him rest. Well, logically which great boyfriend can sleep if your lover is ignoring him for a week without any specific reason? As long as kyuhyun remember, he does nothing wrong to cause sungmin to be upset or mad and that’s why it really is making him nuts since he didn't know the reason of the cold attitude that his boyfriend been giving him for this past few days. Ever since sungmin move out from their share room, they have less time for doing 'something' that they often do on their share bedroom. And as long a kyuhyun remember the last time they're having is about 3 weeks ago and it beyond kyuhyun expectations that he could actually hold it for that long. Kyuhyun needs sungmin badly, well not just for of course, he also missed cuddling and hugging his lovely bunny. But how will it happen if the said person is ignoring him. Kyuhyun is going crazy. After debating with his own self for a while, finally kyuhyun made up his decision.
Tonight, and right at this time kyuhyun must talk to sungmin no matter how much difficult it could be and ask him what's the reason of these cold attitude that kyuhyun been reserving and apologize from the deep of his heart even that his not pretty sure what crime did he commit and should be forgiven by the older no matter how hard it could take, and lastly trying to convinced sungmin to help his little problem inside his pants.
Off he go, up from the bed and walk to the older room with full of confident. When he arrive in front of the older room, he have the slightly un sure feeling whether his boyfriend is still awake or not cause its already past midnight right now and if he knock the door it will disturb sungmin's sleep and he will surely get more mad at him. What should he do? A little dilemma is engulfing kyuhyun's mind right now.
After a good minute thinking what the best for him, he decide to take the short way, slipping inside sungmin's bedroom without knocking it since the older is rarely lock his door.
He pull the door knob slowly and push the bedroom door open, he sneak his head inside searching for the owner of the room, to kyuhyun surprise sungmin is still awake, he currently sitting in his bed back facing the door and seems really into something inside his laptop in front of him. Curiosity and determinant eats kyuhyun up and he slowly walks closer to the older.
"Baby..." he calls him softly, and afraid what sungmin reaction will be. And kyuhyun worst expectation seems not gonna happen, because there isn’t any tiny reaction from the older and he also seems didn't notice that kyuhyun is right behind him. He just too occupied by something interesting in his laptop. Curious what have been keeping his lover mind, he take a look what's on the laptop. After looking for a couple good minute, kyuhyun started to laugh and it successfully steal sungmin's attention from the interesting thing in his laptop.
"Kyuhyun! Why are you laughing? Since when did you come?"
Kyuhyun tries his best to hold his laughter and answer his lover question. "You seriously paid too much attention to that stuff? You even didn't notice your boyfriend present behind you since a few minutes ago"
"What are you doing here?"
"Ah right. Baby" kyuhyun change his tone suddenly he sit in the other male bed and wrap both of his arm around the later shoulder from behind "it just.... is frustrating. Why you ignoring me this week, did I do something wrong that makes you mad?" He said it right in front sungmin's ear
"You cheat on me!"
"What? I did not!"
"Yes you did, and you planning to leave me and run away with seohyun!”
Shock and Blank emotion is clearly what is written in kyuhyun’s face right now, but just before he wants to say a word, the older boy start to burst into tears
“WHY KYU…. WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME??? WHY KYU???”
Kyuhyun just stare at the older boy, confused with the situation he was in right now, he look at the older guy with a blank expression and a confused mind ‘leave him? What? Where did his hyung get those idea from and…’ , before he can continue his question inside his mind, something just hit him and it just like a pile of sunshine in rainy day.
“Hyung..” He come closer to sungmin and hug him lovingly “You must read too much fanfics”
No answer from the still sobbing sungmin
“Sungmin.. I never ever leave you especially to be with that SNSD member. What am I thinking? Am I crazy enough to leave the most important person in my life? No hyung.. I’m not going anywhere. Where do you get that crazy idea from?”
And hearing the magnae words, sungmin stop sobbing and stare at his boyfriend with his puffy doe eyes “really kyu?”
“Yes”
“But.. But..”
“Gosh hyung… You just read too much fanfiction. It just some story that fans wrote about us, is not really happening in our real life”
“But.. But.. They usually wrote a really good, and it actually happens in our real life. Like the story when Leeteuk hyung nags all day just because he saw us doing ‘it’. So I thought…”
“It must be a coincidence. So this is the reason why you’ve been avoiding me this week? It’s all because a fanfiction? I thought that I was doing something wrong to you” Kyuhyun cuts the older
Sungmin’s nod slowly “Sorry kyu, maybe I just so into the story and I’m start hating you because you such a jerk there”
Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow “me jerk? Next time don’t read another story that portrays me as a jerk” he protested
The older just chuckle hearing the younger cute protest “but you are sometimes. Sometimes you just too busy with your starcraft and forget about me”
“I did not” he keeps denying
“okay okay I understand” sungmin kiss kyuhyun’s cheek “I’m sorry too for ignoring you”
Didn’t satisfied with what sungmin just do, he grab sungmin’s head and kiss him deeply without any tongue involved just purely a kiss with love in it “I forgive you. But I think we should read another fanfiction that can makes us so into the story” he smirked
10 MINUTES LATER
“Kyu! What the hell! I think we shouldn’t read this kind a fanfic” sungmin’s face is blushing madly and he tries to cover his eyes from reading the story
“Oh come on min, its like we didn’t actually did it. Aren’t the fans good at making this? But of course our making love session is a thousand times hotter than this”
“ert!”
“Hey, since we already got into the story, why don’t we doing it for real now?”
“You brat! So this is why you asked me to read a NC-17 story”
 

a/n: I got inspired by these pictures from askkyumin.tumblr.com