Two.

I Won't Give Up

 

 
 
A year passed. Nothing much changed, like a love for Tiffany from Yuri. It had never changed. That was the reason why Yuri was panting hardly now, she tried her best to run as fast as she could when she got a news of Tiffany had a car accident. 
 
 
She was in London when her friends told her about it. She finished her job immadiately, then flew back to Korea to see her ex-wife. 
 
She wasn't lucky enough, because her flight was delayed. Then again, when she already in Korea, and rushed to the hospital, she was trapped in a traffic jam. She had no choice but ran to get to the hospital.
 
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"yes, Sica?"
 
 
"i just wanna tell you this, so you won't be confuse when you're here.."
 
 
"what is it?"
 
 
"Tiffany isn't in a good condition, and you know that she can't walk. But what makes it worse is....."
 
 
"is?" 
 
 
"Sooyoung leaves her right when she knows that Tiffany can't walk.."
 
 
"what??"
 
 
"Tiffany doesn't know it before. But, i kinda have an argument with Sooyoung about this, and Tiffany happened to be hearing it.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"she's so down, Yul. She doesn't want to see anyone except me. So please understand when she freaks out when you come.." 
 
 
 
 
Yuri found Jessica in the hallway. Jessica wasn't surprised to see the tanned girl, she could predict that the latter would come to see her bestfriend. 
 
 
 
"where's she?" Yuri asked, panting hardly
 
 
"she's inside, just come in.." Jessica said, and Yuri nodded
 
 
 
A beautiful girl was sitting on the hospital bed with unreadable expression. She looked so fragile. And she was Tiffany, the girl that Yuri loves so much. 
 
It broke Yuri's heart instantly, looking at the girl. She stepped closer, but her trembling legs didn't help at all. She went numb, and immadiately down onto her knees. Tears fell freely from her eyes, and she was mad at herself for not able to save that girl. 
 
 
Tiffany noticed Yuri's presence. So, she turned her head, and looked down, still with unreadable expression. Yuri got up and managed to walk towards the other girl. 
 
 
 
"no!! Don't you dare to come any closer!! Get out!!!" Tiffany screamed histerically
 
 
"Tiff, it's me, Yuri.." Yuri took another step
 
 
"i said, get out!!!" Tiffany grabbed a glass, then threw it to Yuri, but Yuri managed to dodge it
 
 
"Tiffany, please calm down.." 
 
 
"no!!! Get out!!!" 
 
 
 
Tiffany threw her pillow to Yuri, but Yuri caught it and threw it aside. She then trapped Tiffany into a very tight hug while the other girl began to punch her repeatedly. She didn't care at all, the pain that she felt wasn't at the punch, but seeing Tiffany in this vulnerable state was the real pain. 
 
 
"Tiffany, please. I'm here not to hurt you.." 
 
 
 
 
Tired from struggling, Tiffany gave in and let herself cried in Yuri's arms. And they stayed like that for awhile, no words coming from their mouth. Just letting all out through the tears.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Days passed, never been in Yuri's mind thinking to leave Tiffany even a second. She always stayed beside the girl. Taking care of the latter very well. 
 
 
 
"what now?" Tiffany asked, looking at Yuri who just brought a wheelchair
 
 
"it's to be here all the time, you need a fresh air. I know you don't like being here, right? So let's go.." Yuri smiled, helping Tiffany to sit on a wheelchair 
 
 
 
Yuri was never changed, always caring and gentle. And to be honest, Tiffany missed this moment. Part of her heart was glad that Yuri could be here with her, but the other part said that she didn't deserve that girl. Yuri was too good for her. That girl deserves better. So she should push Yuri away. 
 
 
 
"don't think too much. Look, you have your forehead wrinkled.." Yuri chuckled
 
 
"......"
 
 
Yuri sighed and smiled warmly, "i'm asking you to come because we'll have some fun.."
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
It was so relaxing. Tiffany wanted to go to beach, and now she's here. Yuri took her here. That girl really knew everything. Yuri knew what she really wanted.
 
Enjoying the breeze, Tiffany closed her eyes. And when she opened it, she found Yuri kneeling in front of her, their face were so close. 
 
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"why?" 
 
 
"what do you mean?" 
 
 
"why are you here?"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i'm here for you. I won't give up on you, on us.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i divorce you because you want it, and i thought you would be happy without me. But now, i won't let you go again.."
 
 
"i don't deserve you.."
 
 
"but i want nobody but you.." 
 
 
 
Tiffany stared at Yuri sadly, how could a person like her exist? She reached her hand to touch Yuri's face. Once she touched it, she cupped the latter's face with her palms, she caressed it gently. 
 
 
 
"why didn't you tell me?"
 
 
"tell you what?"
 
 
"you got busy because you need to earn more money to buy me a house.." 
 
 
"wait, how do you know?" 
 
 
"just answer my question.."
 
 
Yuri sighed, "would you stop the divorce if i told you that?"
 
 
"maybe.."
 
 
"but i want you to stop the divorce because you really want to stay, not because of the house.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i'm sorry.."
 
 
"let's forget the past, we can start all over again.." 
 
 
 
Tiffany smiled, the first smile after the accident. It was more than happy for Yuri to see it. Tiffany slowly pulled the latter closer by the neck, and Yuri wrapped her hands around her instinctively. 
 
 
 
"Tiff.."
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"stay with me?" 
 
 
 
Tiffany didn't say anything in return. She could only nod, and it was enough for Yuri. She didn't need words from Tiffany, she needed her heart. 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
"let's take a walk.." Yuri bent down
 
 
"but i can't walk.."
 
 
"that's why you should hop on, come on.." 
 
 
 
Tiffany slowly hop onto Yuri. She tighten the hold onto Yuri, and the latter began to walk.
 
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"you know i'm not capable for walk.."
 
 
"ssh.."
 
 
"that's the truth, i won't be able to walk anymore.." 
 
 
"then, i'll carry you to wherever you want, for the rest of your life.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i'll be your feet if you can't walk, i'll be your eyes if you can't see, i'll be your ear if you can't hear, and i'll be your mouth if you can't speak. I'll be whatever you want me to be, as long as you let me to be with you.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"and i'll be with you forever, even after we're seperated by death. I'll find my way back to you, so we can be together forever.." 
 
 
 
This time, Tiffany's smile reaching her eyes. She was so happy, really happy. Yuri is all she needs. And she realized how stupid she was to leave that girl. 
 
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"i love you.." Tiffany kissed the other girl on the cheek, made the latter chuckled in response
 
 
"you know i love you too.." Yuri returned the kiss, not on the cheek but on the lips
 
 
 
 
Yuri promised to herself, she would never ever let Tiffany go again. She couldn't bear to lose that girl again. Living a life without that girl was like hell. And she didn't want to leave in hell. 
 
Meanwhile, Tiffany promised she wouldn't leave Yuri again. She needed Yuri, and she loved that girl. She wanted to be around that girl forever.
 
 
Because life isn't easy, but love can change it. Love can make your life better. That's why we need to love and to be loved.