You must take responsibility...

Visitor

Sunday. What would you do on this day full of morning glory?

Shopping for groceries. Wake your hyung up. Make breakfast. Those were in Changmin’s to do list.

“Yunho hyung! It’s eight already, wake up you lazy bum!”

Junsu switched channels on the TV. Cartoon, news, boxing match, football, more cartoons, cartoons again, and he stopped on Tom and Jerry. His eyes were barely open, even as Min shouted out his infamous wake up hyung call to Yunho again. “Min, shut up,” he said, scooping out some cereal on his lap. “You ruin my glorious morning appetite.”

Ignoring Junsu’s words, Changmin went behind Junsu and opened the door to the eldest’s room. “Yunho hyung? Wake up or you will miss—”

As the messy room came to his full view and he saw how Yunho was on his bed, his breath hitched. Changmin was practically not breathing, eyes wide, face twisted into horror stricken look.

He had caught Yunho watching gay , singing 2NE1’s newest single only in black boxer—and brief the second time, and he had seen Yunho trying to impersonate Doraemon by wearing blue jumper suit and pitching his voice.

But this…

Changmin closed the door again, still mortified.

“The did I just see…”

“What is it Min? Yunho hyung is doing something weird again?” Junsu asked, turning only to meet Changmin’s suddenly white face.

“He’s… …”

“? Wait—don’t tell me…” Junsu grinned and leaped towards the room, breakfast and TV abandoned. “Yes, , isn’t it? He’s finally get—”

“No, no! You can’t see! Don’t!”

“I might be looking cute, but I’m not innocent at all, Minnie.” Junsu pushed the younger aside, pouting. “Oh, come on!”

“Junsu hyung, no! You can’t! it’s the last thing on the earth you want to see!”

A few more pushing and fits, Junsu opened the door successfully, grinning like a maniac.

Well, messy room as usual. Barely visible floor. Opened windows. Comics scattered nearby the bed.

Two people on the mattress.

Oh.

Min tried to pull Junsu out of their hyung’s room, covering his mouth before the elder could squeal and possibly worsen Yunho’s bad morning mood.

“He’s gotten laid…” Junsu mumbled behind Min’s palm. “Oh . Yes he is.”

“Shut up!”

The two froze as they heard a familiar annoyed grunt and sheets ruffling. A grunting Yunho usually meant nothing but bad news. His temper was so short that Min sometimes worried if it was because of lots of salt he putted in their meals.

“Make less noise you brats…”

He heard a muffled snore by his side and warmness on his neck. Warmness of breathing’s exhalations and Yunho briefly wondered if it was his dog Thunder; the beast loved to sleep on his master’s bed. But Thunder didn’t snore—no way could dogs snore. Yunho turned to his side.

“Huh?”

A pretty face that was clearly belonged to a man.

“Eh?”

An extra weight on his own body that was clearly not from his bolster.

“Huh!?”

Feelings caused by crumples of fabrics he knew was coming from his pajamas.

“Wait…”

His legs tangling with another pair.

“WHAT THE HELL???”

~~~

The man—pretty man, now awake, calmly mixing cereal with Junsu’s favorite full cream milk. Changmin was still shaking when he ate his spoonful of rice-and-egg while Junsu looked at Yunho and the pretty man with a erted grin, abandoning his own breakfast which was identical to Changmin’s and Yunho’s.

“So…” Yunho trailed off, still shocked to the state he was waking up with earlier. “We… last night… did we do anything weird…?”

“Hmm? Ah, not at all, I suppose,” the pretty man said. “Unfortunately.” He sighed.

“Ah, unfortunately indeed,” Junsu said, also sighing.

“Dude, what the hell do you mean with unfortunately?” Yunho wrinkled his nose. “What’s going on with that outfit? It’s so… black.”

“And tight!” Junsu added with a big grin. “Just like how Yunho hyung likes it!”

“Min, what’s going on with this man? Who is he?” The eldest sibling asked to the youngest, gesturing to their intruder who was now calmly eating the cereal.

“Well,” Changmin said after being silent the entire time. “He’s a hitman cosplayer, don’t play dumb with me, Hyung.”

“Wait, what?” Yunho blinked in confusion. “I don’t—really, I might have a few cans of beer last night, but I’m not stupid nor drunk enough to do a one-night-stand with a random dude! THEN AGAIN, I LIKE TEACHER COSPLAYER MUCH BETTER!!!”

“…”

“Excuse me?” pretty man said. “First of all, you can refer me as ‘Jaejoong’. Second, have you seen my glasses? I can’t see anything without them.”

“Glasses? Ah, let me go find for them.” The youngest sibling stood up and left the dining room to find Jaejoong’s glasses. Jaejoong could feel Junsu’s eyes were on him and he tilted his head.

“Why do I feel like something is digging my thigh?”

“Maybe because something is digging your thigh,” Junsu said. “You sure it isn’t because of the memory of Yunho hyung’s hand on you?”

“Junsu, shut up. We did nothing!” Yunho half shouted.

The younger smiled a crooked smile. “The more you deny it, the more suspici—hey! Be careful with that!”

Then the two siblings looked at Jaejoong in horror as the latter held up a gun, its ejecting rod pointing at his own squinted eyes, fingers fondling with the trigger. His other hand came up to it hummer and Jaejoong frowned even more.

“What’s this? This thing had been in my pocket the entire night… my thigh must have a permanent mark now…”

“It’s a gun, you !” Yunho snatched the instrument, getting Jaejoong’s gasp in return. “How the hell are you getting this?”

“Ah, aside from my name, you know nothing about me, I suppose?” Jaejoong stretched out a hand for a handshake, but because of his poor eyesight, he stretched it a bit too far and slapped Yunho’s cheek instead. Hard.

“My name is Kim Jaejoong, a freelance assassin. Whenever you need a murdering service, you can come up to me!” Jaejoong said in a tone similar to TV advertisement.

“So that costume of yours is not for cosplaying?” Junsu asked.

“Uh… no.”

“Then… what are you doing in our place?” Yunho asked, grimacing as he rubbed his now red cheek.

“What am I doing in your place?” the assassin echoed Yunho’s words. He gripped his chin and hummed, thinking. “I wonder…”

“Then, after breakfast, can you get the out of here?”

“Why so rude? And shouldn’t you take responsibility of what we might have done last night?”

The younger sibling’s eyes wide in excitement. “Ooh…”

“Didn’t you say I did nothing weird last night?”

“I suppose, but who knows.”

“DON’T UP WITH ME! WE WOKE UP FULLY CLOTHED THIS MORNING!”

“Nothing is impossible in fanfictions.”

He said it…

“Jaejoong-sshi? Here’s your glasses,” Changmin said. “Guess you need to… put it on,” headed at the view of Yunho’s reddening cheek.

“Ah, goodness. I can finally see again.” Jaejoong smiled widely as the glasses were put on. “So you were the one last night… you don’t look any bad. You are very handsome, in fact.”

“Thanks, uh… Now, after finishing that cereal, would you please get the —”

“Wait—I know you…” Jaejoong’s eyes widened. He brought a hand to covering his mouth. “I… bathroom… can I use your bathroom?”

“… It’s just next to my room…”

Then Jaejoong rushed a way to the bathroom, hand still on his mouth. His steps were so fast and pounding the floor that the siblings could feel the vibrations on the wooden surface.

Silence.

“You should take responsibility…” Changmin mumbled. “You two obviously did something strange…”

“Huh?”

“Yes, Minnie is right. Take responsibility of what you’ve done, hyung…”

“I didn’t do anything! And beside, he’s a guy! A GUY CAN’T GET PREGNANT!”

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN FANFICTIONS! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD SOMETHING CALLED MPREG!?” Junsu shouted back.

~~~

Meanwhile, Jaejoong leant back on the bathroom’s door, trying to stabilize his breathe.

It was… he was…

“Jung Yunho… it was him…”

Jaejoong dug into his pants’ pocket again to find his phone. He opened the gallery and a memo attached on a picture. It was Yunho doing a trade in a place that looked like a dark alley. The light was so perfect and captured Yunho’s good look so perfectly.

A memo attached on the picture said that Yunho was a drug dealer that retired nearly six months ago since his godfather planned out a plan to trade the drugs to youngsters under 13.

That time, Jaejoong was a newbie in assassination. He used to stalk the drug dealer… snapping pictures anywhere he could… holding back his squeal at the sight of Yunho’s handsomeness and urge to kill any woman who got a bit too close with his crush.

Now that he didn’t drug dealing any more, many people were after his life. Yunho was an excellent dealer and after he stopped for a legal and better job, there was a big possibility that police trace for their organization using Yunho.

Then, every night Jaejoong would settle on a building roof nearby Yunho’s house which the latter lived in with his brothers to protect them from his former comrades.

It seemed like Jaejoong went a bit too excited and stepped in Yunho’s room instead… and collapsed due to something hitting his foot…

“Lesson taken, don’t get too excited in stalking…” Jaejoong mumbled. He saw an opened door leading to a street nearby Yunho’s house and quickly, sneaked out. “Next time, he must take responsibility. By stomach feels weird…”

 

 

 

A/N: This turns out weirdly… A crack-crime, romance-ish?

Ah… well…

Should I make continuation...?

Comments, please?