still

goodbye bestfriend [SEQUEL to best friend]

 

mire and yongguk was a couple until such time they both decided to break up due to yongguk's training and he dosnt have time for her. Even though they already broke up they remained best friends. they send messages to each other or call each other when they have free time as days goes by thier communication just stopped. 
 
two years after 
 
it was one o clock dawn when someone is calling mire, at first she didn't pick up , who would be calling this late if it isn't prank call or something. bit the caller never stop in calling mire thats why she had no choice but to pick it up. " yeoboseyo?"  she said with her sleepy voice but no one answered her then she burst " YA!  are you going to answer me or what? who would even call this late and you just inter-" "yeoboseyo? mire-ah..." a deep husky voice cut her , that moment when she heard his voice he already knew who it was... BANG YONGGUK his ex boyfriend  & best friend at the same time " yongguk? yongguk is that really you?!" she asked " n..nae! its me mire-ah!" that time mire's sleepiness went away because of the caller her heart was filled of joy but still felt a little pain. "gukkie-ah, is there a problem? do you need something? since it is middle of the night and you've call" " ani...i just wanted to hear your voice its been a long time since I've heard it " you dont know what to say, you were distracted by your feelings but he cuts off the silence between you two " so... how have you been?" he asked " I'm fine! how about you? hows your training? I've  heard your song, you and jieun from secret right? it was...good :)" "me? my training is fine actually im gonna debut soon! and the song? thanks! actually i wrote it when we were still in high school ahahah and im gonna fabut in a group called B.A.P" "so what kind of group you would be?" she asked   "were gonna be a cool group :)" he breagged "hahaha are you sure about that?"
 
their conversation was going smooth about two hours but suddenly he became quiet. "is something wrong?" she asked "i need to tell you something" he said in a worried tune then "wait, are you ok? are you crying?" she asked "i have to confess something" he said "what is it?" "i still love you" then you became silent . your heart skipped a beat " i still need you" he continued but you don't know what to say . you loved to return the love but there is just something that you aren't allowed to. you don't want to hurt him .  "gukkie-ah, im sorry.. but you see....uhmm....im going to get married next month im so sorry.." "oh....us that s-so?*sob* sorry a..about that....is he with y-you now?*sob* did i interupt you?*sob* is i interrupted anything i promise *sob* prom-promise i wont call again...im really sorry...i just want to tell you my feeling never change but *sob* i guess im too late" then he hanged up
 
 
your pov*
when hr hanged up i couldnt stop my self, tears fell down from my eyes. they cant stop running down my eyes. i could even fill a river through my tears....
 
"what have i done? i lost the most important guy in my whole life...im so sorry yongguk! i love you... i really do....its just that i dont want you to suffer....your going to be a idol soon!!! and you see ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
im going to die soon......
 
 
 
 
im soo sorry 
 
 
 
and
 
 
 
 
i love you yongguk"