Final

MAMA

KRIS' P.O.V  ~

 

You whistled out of your mansion, heading towards your car. Today you were going to propose her, finally after getting the courage.

 

You slide open your phone when it vibrated. It's a message from Ahn Na, your girlfriend. Your soul and live too.

 

From : My Nana <3

 

Oppa! ~ I'm waiting at the garden now. Come quicker, ne? It's getting hot. Love you <3

 

You curved a smile while starting the engine. A few minutes later, you drove off.

 

[ At the garden ]

 

You skipped towards the garden, still whistling happy tune. "DUKK!!" You stumbled over a rock. It's pretty huge. You gazed around, smiling sheepishly and thank God, no one was there.

 

You were about to walk towards when you saw Nana being back hugged by a man. You gazed at them, wondering who's him.

 

Then, the men covered your Nana's eyes and kissed her tenderly. You felt more stabs in your heart when she replied to the kiss.

 

It lasts for a few minutes, but for you, it lasts forever.

 

You stormed towards them and punched the guy. "How dare you did that to my girl!?" Then you saw the man.

 

It's Kai, your best friend. "What the fuc-" You throwed punches to his face, but then Nana held your arm. "Oppa let me ex-"

 

You stopped throwing punches and glared at Nana. "You! You betrayed me! That's why you asked me to go here! You wanted me to see that you're doubling me!"

 

You held her wrist harshly, making her cry. "Ani oppa...it's not like what you think...op-" You slapped her. She was shocked, and tears streamed down her cheeks.

 

"That's for what you've done, ." You pushed her away and walked away.

 


NANA'S P.O.V  ~

 

No...I lost him...just because of this stupid Jongin, he left me.

 

"Oppa!! You're jeongmal a PABO!! You ruined our realationship!" You slapped Jongin, fuming in anger.

 

He looked down, not daring to reply your angry chicken gaze. "M-mi-mian-mianhe..." He nearly cried.

 

"Look! I kissed you back because I thought you were Kris oppa but then..SNAP! It's you! Then oppa saw!" You massaged your temple while dialling Kris' number.

 

"Heyy..." You asked softly before sighing. "Y-yea..?" Kai asked, still scared of you. "Do you know where Kris oppa usually goes when he's depressed?"

 

Kai nodded. "Where!?" You asked with shining eyes. "Han River."

 


KRIS' P.O.V  ~

 

You kicked those pebbles in your way. Your hand were in your pocket, and your mind kept replaying the heartbreaking scene.

 

Wae, Nana?

Wae Kai?

Wae MAMA?

What sin did I've done?

Do I need to be punished like this?

Is my sin is too huge that I need to be punished like this badly?

 

Without knowing, you've walked to the end of the river. There, stood an old man. He was looking at you.

 

"Young man...what brings you here..?" He asked. You were frightened at first, but you got interested about the man's identity.

 

"Uhm...I don't know..." You rubbed the back of your neck, feeling awkward. The old man secretly smiled and signalled you to follow him.

 

You obeyed and then..a bright light hit your eyes and when you opened your eyes...

 

 

 

You're at a weird place. There were some weird kids playing around. You stared at the old man, but he just smiled. Then you counted those kids.

 

They're 12. Doing some kind of weird activities.

 

1st boy : He's controlling some water without splashing it to the others.

2nd boy : He's playing with the flame on his hand.

3rd boy : There's some kind of light flashing from his hand. He shone it everywhere he loves to.

4th boy : A huge eyed boy stomped his feet on the floor and it rises itself.

5th boy : He teleports anywhere, confusing you.

6th boy : The boy blew some breeze towards you and everywhere.

7th boy : The boy looked familiar. And he's flying wherever he likes.

8th boy : Whatever he touches, they turned ice. He touches a melted chocolate, and in an instant it turned froze.

9th boy : He floated some things only with directing his hands towards them.

10th boy : There's a wilted garden and he healed them all with directing his hand towards them too.

11th boy : This boy is dangerous. There's lightning charging on his hand.

12th boy : He controlled the time making all those things stopped.

 

You faced the old man and asked "What is this?" Then he said "When you were baby, you guys were used to be an awesome kids. I'm the one who cared about you guys until one day.."

 

"The world is on a war between the North and South sky. I've told you, as the most charismatic boy to stay home and protect your siblings, but you didn't listen."

 

"When I'm out, you promised to stay safe at the house. But then, you sneaked out with those boys. You followed me and suddenly.." He heaved a sigh before continuing.

 

"You were caught by some North soldiers and they took away your powers and sent you to the Earth with your siblings." You gasped. You didn't knew it.

 

You thought your omma and appa is your real family. "And that's why you're punished like this." That line in your heart. How did he know?

 

You looked puzzled, as expected. The old man continued "I'm just out of the prison...I'm jailed because I'm careless in babysitting you guys, the princes."

 

Suddenly, you kneeled in front of him. "Please stop this punishment...I'm trying my best to fulfil your wish.." You started tearing up.

 

Then, the old man held both of your shoulders. "Jeongmal? If you really comfirmed, chase your girlfriend. Let her explain." You were shocked, again.

 

"How could you know all about me..?" You asked, but the old man remained silent. "Who are you?" The old man smirked slightly before answering

 

"I'm............MAMA."

 


NANA'S P.O.V  ~

 

You searched everywhere near the Han River, but Kris is not there. Then, you found a figure standing alone at the end of the river.

 

You quickened your pace towards him and backhugged him. He gasped a little, but then he let you hug him. "Mianhe, oppa..I thought the person who kissed me awhile ago were you..so I kissed him back."

 

Tears streamed down your face, regretting that you've kissed Kai instead of your Kris. And more, you did that in front of Kris.

 

You expected him to shoo you away and started to throw any tantrums, but he didn't. "Ohh.." He sounded calm. You turned his face around and locked your lips together.

 

Then, he broke it. He smiled at you and then you asked "Oppa...did you forgive me?" You still puzzled, how he changed for a sudden.

 

"Yea. Mianhe Nana hun for untrusting you." He kissed your cheek before pulling you to stand up. Then, he kneeled in front of you.

 

"Nana..I know I've just doubted your love to me awhile ago...but...will you marry me?" That line. That line that brings your eyes to drop tears again, happy tears.

 

You covered your mouth and nodded. He smiled sincerely and slided the ring into your ring finger. Then, you guys kissed again.

 

Gomawo MAMA...for reuniting us again...

 


 

Annyeong guys ~

 

I just got this idea awhile ago..and...how is it?

 

Do you love it?

 

Hehe...I'm inspired by the song...MAMA exactly...

 

So...do....enjoy the video !

 

 

COMMENT
UPVOTE
SUBSCRIBE