Mystery Spy's Chapter.

❥Finding you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I saw her as she Stood at the entrance of the airport. Closing her eyes, hesitating if she'll go in or not. I wish I could help her. But, the thing is... She doesn't know who I am.

 

I decided to go near her. But suddenly this guy, went out of a cab and got near her. He placed his arms around her and hugged her. I couldn't feel anymore less than my heart shattering. Yes, I loved her. But, only from a far.

 

You see, I'm not just a spy, I'm also a student. She was my classmate. Actually, THEY were my classmates. He was my friend. She was my Long-lost Childhood friend.

 

When we were kids, Seo, had always been my cheer-upper. She would know how to make me smile even on my bluest days. She had a lot of friends. And many kids liked her. Many also wanted to be like her. She's rich, smart and pretty. No one compares to her glow around thousands of people.

 

Then, one afternoon. She called me to play with her at our favorite spot by the hill near a big tree. She looked really happy with her smile but the way she looks at me with her eyes, I can see that she was hiding something. When I was going to ask her, she pulled me by her side and I decided not to ask and play with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter