I hate you...

❥Finding you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'Hello? Hunnie~ Could you come on over tonight?'

[Sorry Hyunnie... I'm busy tonight..]

'Bo? You're always busy! You barely have time for me!'

[Wea? Is it that import---*toot toot toot*]

 

I cut him of before he could even have finished his sentence. This is so wrong! Why is my boyfriend treating me like this? Does it really have to be THAT important so that he could go here?! How despicable! Why'd he even have me as his girlfriend?! Urrgh...

 

*kring kring* [Hunnie Calling...]

 

Oh so now he's calling me?! Hmph.

 

I threw my phone to my bed and stopped my feet on the ground with my arms crossed. I just can't stand his attitude anymore. I know he's cheating on me. I know its with my bestfriend. And I also know that this has been going on for a while.

 

How'd I know? Well, let me tell you that I'm no ordinary girl. My dad owns this large business in the fashion industry. I could afford anything I wanted. I could even hire a spy to watch my beloved Sehun. And I almost caught them on the act. But, I think sehun knows that someone is watching them. So, he stopped having physical contact with that damn girl. I hate them so much!

 

And tonight, I was planning on clearing things out with him. Actually, I tried this before, but before, I really loved him. To the point that I saw him cuddling and kissing the girl, but I still had faith on him! But, he ruined my trust. That's what boys do right? They make you believe, and when you start trusting them, they ruin it. How despicable.

 

Now, I'm off to where he is. Hmmm... Seems like my mystery spy sent me an e-mail that it'll be my bestfriend's masquerade party. What a perfect event. *smirk*

 

I got dressed-up as soon as I got the e-mail. It made me excited to see what they could be doing by the time I get there.

 

*After a few minutes...

 

I got there, of course, as my mystery spy cued me to. So, it'll be a perfect timing right? But still, I'm an emotional person. I might just break down when I get there. I hope not...

 

*Entrance

 

I got all my courage up and strutted to the entrance. It was obvious that everyone was looking at me. Everyone wore bright frilly dresses while I wore a dark sleek dress with a black mask. Its better like this, they'll see their betrayal...

 

Before I could get in, this body guard or bouncer stopped me. Of course, there's a catch for the entrance. The party isn't public y'know. So I searched my bag for my phone. My mystery spy has it. He or she said that he/she'll bring the invitation but still, there was nothing.

 

It pissed me. This is so embarassing. Standing on front of the entarance all-dressed but no invitation. It pissed me! Where is that guy?... Or girl?? Whatever! I just need that invitation!

 

After a few seconds, this guy caught my attention. He wore a vintage varsity jack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter