Top of heavens

Top of heavens

 

Gayoon arrived to the apartment trying not to make noise. She removed her shoes and tip-toed inside the house. Everything was dark and she felt a bit bad for arrive so late and don’t have time to spend with her girl…

She entered her bedroom and immediately went to her lover’s bed. She sat on the edge of it but found it odd that the bed was empty.

Jiyoon hadn’t told her she has schedule that day so, where were she?

The girl went out the room and entered the living room hoping to find her girlfriend there. She did. She found a mound on the couch. Gayoon got closer and smiled at the view of her angel sleeping. There was a blanket covering her and Gayoon thought maybe it was maknae’s, knowing Jiyoon would probably forget her own blanket. She giggled.

The slightly older girl kneeled down and put a soft kiss on her lover’s cheek. Jiyoon moved lazily and opened her eyes slowly.

‘Hey…’ Gayoon said caressing her girlfriend’s hair.

‘Hi…’ the latter replied with a sleepy voice. ‘What time is it?’

‘It’s late’ Gayoon helped her friend to stand up the couch. ‘I’m sorry I’m late…again…’ she wanted to apologize properly but was cut off by Jiyoon’s lips softly pressing hers.

Jiyoon’s kisses have always had a healing effect on Gayoon, and in that particular moment, she felt revived.

‘I love you’ escaped from the older girl’s lips when the kiss ended. Jiyoon smiled warmly and answered with another kiss and a whispered “I love you too…”

That night both slept in Jiyoon’s bed cuddling together like they haven’t had the chance in weeks.

When the morning arrived and their eyes opened, a caress, a heart full of joy, an intense kiss in bed, a look, an obsession, a certainty of their new love and unspoken words replaced by touches.

The room was empty but their friends were outside probably waiting for them to appear.

The other three members of 4minute had noticed the obvious attraction between 2yoon even before they dare to accept it. 3hyun had learned to leave the couple alone at certain times and support them no matter what. The fact that the two girls liked each other doesn’t make them bad or sick people, just people with different tastes in love.

‘Thank you guys…’ Ssanyoon said teary when they announced their official relationship to their members. 3hyuns, to their surprise, received the news with huge smiles and “finally!”’s followed by hugs and words of support to both of them.

Sincerity and serenity are things that 2yoon learned to prioritize in order to maintain their relationship strong.

The days with the members were fun, but Jiyoon started thinking about sneaking out their busy lives like they did when they were trainees.

‘Let’s go to a trip, just the two of us’ Jiyoon said one day hugging her girlfriend from behind. Gayoon smiled widely, she had been wanting to go on a trip together with Jiyoon for a long time, even before they hooked up.

‘Where?’ Gayoon’s cheery voice gave Jiyoon joy.

‘Wherever you want’

‘Thailand!’ the long haired girl turned to face her lover. The latter smiled.

‘Thailand it is, then!’

They planned the trip over days and immediately spoke with their manager to let them escape Korea for a week.

After several attacks with puppy eyes and lots of aegyo (yes, even Gayoon tried), the manager accepted.

‘But only one week!’ he warned with a frown. The girls nodded furiously and left jumping in happiness.

Preparations were simple and in a heart beat they were taking the first flight to their Promised Land.

Thailand received them with its usual warm weather and people. As there was no specific schedule there, no one knows they’ll be there so they felt loose.

After check-in the hotel, they went to see the city. Bangkok was a place they always felt special and this time it was closer to their hearts.

Everything was new and fresh to their eyes and without them noticing, night had fell and with a new spirit, they went back to the hotel.

Dinner went smooth and soon they were in the room lying next to each other on the king size bed.

‘Would you let me take you to the top of heavens?’ Jiyoon asked playfully looking into her girlfriend’s eyes. It was the first night they spent alone and they were feeling free.

‘The top of heavens?’ Gayoon found the expression funny, counting the heaven was already on top.

‘Yes…’ Jiyoon had that smile Gayoon can’t resist so she nodded.

‘Ok, take me there’ she said after giggling a bit.

Jiyoon moved closer and put soft kisses all over Gayoon’s face, then, she went down and started kissing her neck and touching her arms and legs softly. Gayoon yielded at every touch and every kiss. She found herself hearing the silence of the moment and appreciating the intimacy in it. It was the first time she undressed her body and soul but she wasn’t embarrassed at all, she was happy with all the new feelings.

The wind slipped in their bedroom and caressed Gayoon’s face right before Jiyoon caressed her body. She was truly taking her to the top of heavens. ‘I’m where there’s no end…’ thought Gayoon closing her eyes to fully enjoy the magic Jiyoon was doing. The place Gayoon was, was a place where emerges the sublime desire and glory can be reached in a single shout of pleasure.

That night was their night, their new time, their darkness…it was their poetry.

How well they sleep that night. Their love have left them exhausted and they easily fell in a dreamless slumber.

The day caught them and vulnerable, but in the sight of a new light, a new beginning born in their hearts. They were sure now who they would like to spend the rest of their lives. They belonged together and with no one else.

After the honeymoon week passed, they goodbye the room of their consumed love, the room that saw them bloom in passion and desire, the room that saw them give birth to true love…

Going back to Korea, they did their best to maintain the flame alive. They felt like teenagers when they sneak out in the night, or when a closed door might give them hundreds of naughty and sometimes sweet ideas.

With the warmth of the day by day their love grew, and even after years, they still play, laugh and steal kisses in hidden alleys; even after years, Gayoon asks at the end of the day, “will you take me to the top of heavens?”