SHINee - Onew

A collection of k-pop one shots

 

All of the other members were out, and I was all alone. Time for some alone time with my girl.

I smiled, picking up the phone. I had been longing for this all day. To have her sweet delicious juices in my mouth, and to run my tongue across her soft plump s, to feel her large legs under my fingertips.

Not long after I’d put the phone down, there was a knock at the door. Finally my love was here.

I opened the door, not saying anything. I didn’t have to. She knew what I wanted, and she was willing to give it to me.

Placing my hands on her sides, I pulled her towards me, a hungry smile playing on my lips.

“Shall we go upstairs?” I asked her, not waiting for a reply before I turned and began to carry her towards my bedroom, where I laid her down on my bed, admiring her beautiful red and white top. Oh I couldn’t wait to get it off and devour her.

I slowly pulled off her top, and breathed in heavily to take in her delicious scent. This always made me giddy.

Usually, we’d talk and kiss, but I wasn’t in the mood for any of that tonight. Tonight, I was hungry, and she was willing to let me feast on her.

I ripped off the dangerously tasty obstruction that prevented me from seeing her perfect with one hand still holding her firmly with the other. I lowered my lips on her pure white teasingly and nibbling. Once I had finished I my lips with satisfaction.

“Oh the things you do to me.” I breathed, smiling down at her.

The pleasure she gave me was overwhelming when it came to her legs, so white and juicy and tender. I took the material that was covering all her good areas between my teeth, and proceeded to pull it off with them, all the way down her leg.

I traced my tongue up her leg, stopping at the top, before rubbing my tongue up and down across her teasingly; she’s such a delicious girl! I continued , and nibbling at her occasionally, until I felt her juices seeping out of the corners of my mouth. I greedily them up, allowing some of it to run down her leg.

I had almost finished with my cruel teasing and was just about to bite down when I heard the door slowly creep open. I turned my head to see who the intruder was.

Jonghyun.

He always entered at the most awkward of times.

I thought they’d gone out!

''Oh sorry to interrupt'' He apologised, as he noticed that I had company. ''Ermm.. Its just... You know what never mind! Are you enjoying your chicken?'' He asked.

''Yes thanks, now leave.'' I replied throwing a nearby pillow at his face before turning back to my beloved and taking a bite.

 

----

Hehe, did you think he was with a girl? Aish! ert ;)

We hope you enjoyed it!!! <3