Is This A Date? ~

The Photo That Will Forever Stay In My Heart.

I walk through the entrance of the school and everyone is staring at me. Everyones' eyes are directly looking at me.
Is there something on my face? I look around and it's as if everyone is pointing their fingers at me and laughing. I quickly hide my face and run to the nearest girls bathroom. I hear some girls coming in to the bathroom after me and so I quickly run to one of the stalls and lock myself there. I will walk out of there when they leave. I lift my legs up so they wouldn't notice that I'm in here. There is a small gap in the stall and I look at what they are doing. I sigh when I see them fixing their hair and make up. This will take them some time. Pshhh typical girls. 
-Did you hear about the new girl? -
One of the girls whispers while fixing her hair. 
- Of course I have! who hasn't? The whole school already knows -
The other girl laughs while putting on some lipstick. 
Are they talking about me? What has everyone heard about me ? I have only been in this University for less then 2 days and everyone is already talking about me. 
I quickly start memorizing all of the things that I have done yesterday. I can't think of anything. 
Maybe they're not even talking about me.. Maybe im just being too paranoid. 

The girls leave the bathroom and I walk out of the stall. I walk up to the mirror and look at myself. 
I seem pretty normal to me. I shrug. I look the same as I do every day. There's nothing on my face so that must not be the reason why everyone was staring at me. I feel too paranoid. I turn on the tap and put some cold water on my face. I shake all the thoughts out of my head, take a deep breath and leave the bathroom. 

I walk out and everyone is staring at me again. I walk up to a random girl that's at her locker. 
- Uhm.. this is weird, but ... why is everyone staring at me? -  I ask her curiously. 
- Stop acting like you don't know you pathetic . - I widen my eyes as she answers me. Wow she's rude... 
Me? ? I'm like the most innocent person in this school. My mind might not be so innocent but i'm definitely not a . 
I turn around and start walking away from her. I feel tears filling up in my eyes. I turn around the corner and there I see Jonghyun and Yoona. They are standing together and holding hands. 
WHAT?! I feel like shouting that out to them. I feel like throwing something. Why are they together? 
What's happening? I see Yoona smirking at me and I feel like going over there and strangling her. 
- ! - Random people walk past me and shout random words like and at me. 
I really don't know what's happening. I see Yoona and Jonghyun laughing. They are both laughing at me. 
They made a laugh out of me ! It was a plan ! I'm sure of it. They probably spread some rumour about me. 
I walk towards them and- 
- JESSICA! - Someone shouts my name. 
- JESSICA WAKE UP ! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! - 
I open my eyes and sit up on the bed quickly, realising that it was all just a dream. 
- Jessica, are you okay? Did you have a bad dream? - It's my mom, she has been trying to wake me up for the past 15 minutes. I'm a heavy sleeper. 
- Uhm yeah.. Just a bad dream. - I stretch my muscles and reach out for my phone to check the time. 
- Well get up quickly and get ready for school, I'll give you a lift because if you walk, you will be late. - I rest my head back onto the pillow as she leaves my room. 
Just a dream... just a dream.. just a dream.. JUST A FREAKING DREAM. I can't believe it.. It seemed so realistic. My dream was exactly the story that Yoona told me about Jonghyun. Him making a laugh out of her in High School. I still don't know which one to believe.. But after yesterday I really want to believe Jonghyun. I finally know his name and I really love saying it. 
-Jonghyun... Jonghyun.. ahhh Jonghyun~ - I laugh at myself for being so weird and get out of the bed. 

 

My mom gives me a lift to school and I walk in through the entrance. I hesitate to walk in at first but I finally walk in, step by step. I look around and no one is looking at me. I smile out of relief. It really was just a dream. 

-GUESS WHO?! - Someone runs up to me from behind me and covers my eyes with their hands. I know who it is.. I can recognize that y husky voice that he has. 
I laugh and take of his hands from eyes and turn around to face him. 
- Hey ! - I smile widely once I see his bright smile. There is silence between us and I laugh a bit. 
- Something funny? - He narrows his eyebrows and nudges my elbow. 
- Yes, actually - I keep on giggling to myself. 
- What's so funny? - He looks into my eyes, while waiting for an answer curiously. 
- Nothing, it's just that.. the first time we met.. you were so rude to me and now you're smiling brightly at me. - I chuckle and he starts to laugh too. 
- Oh yeah.. about that.. I'm sorry, but I was in a really bad mood... I had just broken up with my girlfriend. - 
He had a girlfriend? who? how come I didn't know? Maybe it's that Tiffany girl that he was arguing with in the park. I almost squeal out of happiness when he tells me that, but I try to hide my smile. HE'S SINGLE! 
I get some weird feeling in my tummy and I don't know what it is. I wrap my arms around my tummy and pout slightly. Is this... butterflies? 

We walk together to Graphic and Design class. I love that class, only because I sit beside him in that class. 
I can't concentrate the whole class and I can see that Jonghyun can't concentrate either. We try talking but the teacher keeps on scolding us. 
I see him writing something on a small piece of paper and I get curious of what it is. He folds the piece of papers and swifts it over to me. A note? I open it up and read what it says. ''Lets grab some lunch after this class? I'm feeling hungry''. I can't help it but smile after reading the note. Is he asking me out? I simply nod at him and smile. 

The class goes by really quickly and we go out for lunch. I'm actually not that hungry but I'll go, only because it's with him. I'm feeling more and more attatched to him. There's just something about him that I really like. I don't even know him long but when we talk I feel like I have known him for ages. 
We go into a small shop at the corner of the street  and buy some snacks. He pays for everything and I feel kind of bad. We really did buy a lot. 
- Let's go have a picnic, the weather is really nice today -
He smiles and before I could answer he grabs my hand and drags me to the field we were at yesterday. He's holding my hand. It's so warm and smooth.
Damn.. I wish he never lets go of my hand but just at that thought, he lets go of my hand and sits down on the grass. 
- I'm sorry, since this picnic wasn't planned.. I don't have a picnic blanket to put out for us -
He laughs awkwardly and I sit down beside him. 
-It's okay you silly, We don't need a blanket. - I smile at him and he takes out the snacks.
I take a packet of pepero sticks and the first thought that comes to my head is the pepero stick game. I really want to do it with him but if I told him about it he would think everything is going too fast. I don't even know him that well. I take out one of the pepero sticks and nibble on it. 
- You look like a rabbit - He laughs and teases me. 
- Oh shut up! - I pretend to be annoyed and roll my eyes. Rabbits... they're cute so I don't really mind. 
I like it when guys tease me. 

I'm beginning to lose my shyness around him and my confidence level rises. I really feel like I can talk to him about anything. I'm beginning to talk way more and I've even started to joke around more. He always laughs at everything I say and sometimes I'm not even sure if he's just being nice or if im actually funny. 

Out of nowhere he picks up a pepero stick and puts one of the ends into his mouth, waiting for me to put the other end into my mouth. I'm not sure if I should do it. What if he's not waiting for me to do that? What if he will tease me afterwards. He wraps one of his arms around me, tangling his fingers in between my hair and he pulls me closer to him. I take it as a sign to take the other end of the pepero stick into my mouth and so I do. I feel a rush going through my body and I like it. The butterflies in my tummy feel like they are about to explode in there. I smile at the thought that we will kiss. He bites his side of the pepero stick really slowly and so do I. I take really small bites and it feels like it will never end. I like it. 
There is only a small piece of it left and I can almost feel his hot breath hitting off against my lips. He chuckles and suddenly pulls away from me. I pucker my lips. 
- You thought we were going to kiss, miss? - He laughs and teases me again. 
- Psshh... no.. I didn't think anything.- I stand up from the grass and start picking up all of the left over snacks. 
- Let's go back to school now, lunch is almost over and I can't be late.. I've got to give in my project - I seem to have lost my mood and I just want to get back to school now. I feel really embarrassed and I know that he was only teasing me, but I really did want to kiss him and I know that he wanted to kiss me too, so what stopped him?

We walk back to school in silence and I suddenly decide to break the silence. 
- So was this a date or not? - I feel embarrassed for asking this question but I really need to know. 
- You can take it whatever way you want- His answer confuses me even more and i'm starting to get annoyed. Are we just friends? Is he just playing with me? Or is he simply just teasing me again. He is the most mysterious and confusing person i've ever met. 
- mm.... - I simply answer and walk away from him into my next class, without looking back at him.