Chapter 1: Introduction [TEASER]

{My Life}

"Ri-chan! wake up~...it's time to go to school" My mom would shout from our kitchen and I would go running downstairs and hug her as she cooked breakfast;she somehow managed to cook different versions of pancakes every single day. Some are just plain weird; Pancake with anchovies, Pancake with ketchup and my favorite Pancake with Ice cream! Yum~. 

But that's all gone; I am awoken by an alarm clock, that drives me crazy; I make my own pancake, just an old-fashioned pancake. My mom past away lastyear...I don't want to be all dramatic and cry, because I'm aright. When she was still alive, she would always bring me to the beach just when the sun is about to set, and she will tell me this wonderful story of her and father. I would listen to it intently, even though i have heard it a million times, because every time she tells me the story, her eyes shine like stars, her face glows and she was always smiling. After she is done telling me the story, she would look to the sea, as if she can see the end of it, and softly she would brush my hair say, "Someday, your father and I would meet again...", and I know what she means. She was diagnose with cancer when I was still a baby; my dad was already dead by then. Mom didn't count her last second afraid of dying, she died ready to reconcile with her one and true love. I'm not sad because she died; I know she is happy.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/N: Right from the start I'm already experiencing authour-block...I have to refreshen myself.

...Maybe i should have written this on the foreword...^.-