003

Chasing After Byunghee

 

        Byunghee and Seungho both walk towards Ailee. “Why de have to walk out with him?” Due to nervousness she starts to bite her finger nails. “Hey Ailee... Why are you biting your fingernails? You do know that’s bad for you right!” She stops looks down at her nails... “I bite my nails when I’m nervous.””I can think of a couple reasons why she could be nervous.” Seungho rolls his eyes. He thinks before he speaks, he thought about what Ailee would do if he told Byunghee what had happened. He imagined himself telling Byunghee what happened and right before he said Ailee’s name she ran up and double palm punched his chest.

        “What!” She gave Seungho a scary look, like she was starring into his soul. “Dang Ailee you have so much energy today! Anyway what would she be nervous about Seungho.” They both looked at him. “UMM... She’d be nervous about... She’d be nervous about you noticing how her shoes don’t match her outfit? Yea that works since Ailee is like a fashion maniac, she probably decided to try something new and so how others would like it but when she got to work she couldn’t take the non matching anymore. “Yup you got it Seungho. How did you figure that out.” She gave him a thumbs up! “I just can tell what people are feeling.” (Even Though he just made that all up at that moment!)

        “Good job Seungho.” Byunghee patted him on the back. “Shall we head to lunch now?” Ailee got behind me and pushed toward the networks limo. “You know what? Let’s walk today its nice out.” “You’d walk rather than taking a limo? Ok I guess” Seungho said to Byunghee. “You would to after a while and especially if you’ve been through what I’ve been through.” “What could have gone through in a limo that was so harsh. Wait! Never mind I don’t want to know.”He closed off his mine from all imagination; he was scared off of what might pop up in his head after what he’s seen what Byunghee Is capable of.

        “What do you guys want to eat? How about some bulgogi?” Ailee said. “How about dumpling and I haven’t ate those in a long time and I haven’t been able to eat them like I want because I gain a lot of kg eating those but since I’m on break from my tour I can stuff my face.” “Sure that sounds good.” They all came to agreement and walked to the dumpling show a couple roads down. Ailee ordered three lobster dumplings with sesame and Seungho ordered 5 pork dumplings with rice and Byunghee ordered 20 chicken kimchi potato fried dumpling with a large side of rice.

        Byunghee cuts one in half and to show Ailee and Seungho the inside of his since it’s such a weird combination. “Here try some Seungho.” Byunghee grabs the half with is chopsticks and put it slowly into Seungho’s mouth which cause everybody in the restaurant to look at them with a weird stare.“Taste Good?” “Sure...” Seungho turned around and spit it into a napkin because it actually was one of the nastiest things he has ever tasted in his whole life. Kind of like in a marriage when the wife can’t cook but the husband eats it anyway because he doesn’t want to hurt her feelings. Well... That’s what Seungho feels like, he doesn’t want to let Byunghee down.

        “I am so full, I feel as if my stomach is going to burst.” He tried to pull his zipper up all the way but he can’t due to how bloated he is. “I’m surprised it hasn’t all that stuff you ate looked a ticking time bomb ready to explode.” Ailee said with a disgusted look on her face. She looks down at her phone. “Sorry guys I haft to go there is a family emergency.” She rushes back to the networks castle to have the limo driver rush her home! “I hope everything goes well Ailee.” Byunghee waved goodbye. “Kamsahamnida.” Ailee waved without looking back. “I hope everything is well to.” Seungho said to Ailee but she didn’t even hesitate to not look back, say bye thank you or anything.

“Im sure she didn’t hear you. Can I ask you a serious question?” “Sure why not?” Seungho said with a confused look on his face like a dog does when it hears something but can’t find it anywhere. “Can. You. Help. Me. With. My Zzz... Zipper.” ”Huh? What did you just ask me? I’d rather not!” he started to walk home scared to look back. Byunghee got his zipper up and ran to Seungho. “Sorry if that made you feel weirdly about me,  but I couldn’t get my zipper to go up. Let’s walk together since we live I the same apartment building.” “Ok.”

                                                                                    They reach the front of the building and Byunghee trips on his shoe lass facing towards Seungho. He smirks maybe he planned for that to happen?