Final

Love Triangle

 

Minhyuk was so tired, just so freaking tired of everything. He was tired of constantly having to film his daily life at the dorm with s, tired of irregular sleeping patterns, and most of all he was tired of you. Tired of how you never seemed to notice him anymore. He knew you first, right? He was always there for you whenever you were upset or in trouble, when your parents would argue and wou would need a place to stay, right? So why in the hell did you keep ignoring him, why in God's name did you do that? He knew the answer; Illhoon, his dongsaeng. He very muched cared Illhoon, and also for you, more than either of you would know, but he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take the fact that he would see your face light up whenever you see Illhoon walk in, the way that your eye twinkled when you spoke to him, otr the fact that Illhoon always had the same reaction towards you. He didn't want to see the both of you begin to ave feelings for each other, but he had to. He had to be a good friend and be there for the both of you. He had to listen to the both of you when either of you wanted to talk about the other. He had to sit next to Illhoon in the car and answer his questions about you. ( what you were like? what was your favorite color? did you like ice cream? if yes, then what flavor.) He had to stay up late with you on the phone , even though he was tired, just to hear about how much you started liking Illhoon, and how much you started liking Illhoon, and worried that he might not see you in the same way.