I Love You, My Lil Kiddo!

I Love You, My Lil Kiddo!

 

“Do you wanna be my girlfriend?” I see a tall boy stand infront of me asking that.

“M-mwo?”  I asked him.

“I repeat once again, do you wanna be my girlfriend?” he giggling.

“of course.” i answered and he hugged me.

 

******

 

“Hyosung-ah! I heard from hana, u already have a boyfriend?” Sunhwa, Jieun, and Hana come to my table after our class is over.

“Mhmm~ his name is Choi Junhong, Himchan’s mate.” I said proudly.

“Is he also a college student like us?” Jieun asked, the others are getting excited too.

“Err..eh..” I confuse how to answer.

“Hyosung-ah, don’t say that u only know his name and he’s himchan’s mate and u don’t know anything else about him.” Hana look at me with her i-know-everything-eyes.

“Ah, honestly what you said is right..” I’m sulking.

“Yak! You should ask him and then tell us, we also wanna meet him too.” Sunhwa said and I nodded.

“Okay, I have a gossip. Do you know that girl who sit down there?” Hana pointing at a spot. Me, Sunhwa, and Jieun just nodding excitedly. “That girl’s boyfriend is a 10th grader.”

“Ah jinjja?? Isn’t that a crime to date an underage boy?” Sunhwa said and we just laugh.

“Really, I ever see them!” Hana make a funny expression when she said that.

“Ah, girls. I should go now, I have appointment with Junhong.” I stand up.

“Okay, take care. Ah, I envy you. When I’ll find my boyfriend?” Jieun pouting.

“Yak! You already have me.” Hana pats Jieun’s head and we just laughing.

“Okay, I’ll leave, see ya tomorrow girls.” I’m waving at them.

 

******

 

I’m walking excitedly to the park to meet Junhong. I’m looking around to meet him and I saw a figure that I know. “Junhong-ah!” I called him.

But I suddenly stopped my steps when I saw him wearing uniform.

“So, he’s a high school student? What the heck is this?” I’m saying in my heart.

“Hyosung noona!” His joyfull voice calling me. “I’m waiting for you for almost 30 minutes, where have you been?” he grinned.

“Ah, I’m sorry. I need to discuss something with my friends before I come here.”

“It’s okay, I bought something for you, a delicious bread. You must be hungry right?” He took a bread from his bag and gave to me with his bright smile. Oh, damn Choi Junhong, don’t kill this noona with your innocent face. I keep saying inside my heart.

“t-thank you.” I took the bread from his hand.

“Eat it well.” He my head.

Aigoo~ what if my friends know about this?

 

*****

 

“Hyosung-ah, how? Is he really a colleger like us?” Jieun asked me, the others are waiting my answer excitedly.

“Ah..yeah he’s a colleger, of course he’s a colleger, I won’t dating a younger boy.” What the heck I just said. Suddenly I feel so guilty to Junhong, maybe today I’ll end everything..

“Wah that’s good then! Ask his friends to do blind date with us.” Sunhwa laughing.

“Ah, okay I should go now. Sorry, girls. We can gossiping later by phone. See ya.” I’m waving at them.

Ah how is it, I should end everything now. I’m wearing my hoodie and mask so no one recognize me and I’m walking to a café that Junhong wait for me.

 

*****

 

“Noona! Why you’re wearing mask? Are you sick?” Junhong ask me with his worried face.

“Ah, just got a flu.” I pretend to coughing. He took something from his bag and hold it in his hand, and do something like praying.

“Open your hand.”

“M-mwo?”

“Open your hand, noona.” He put something on my hand, a cute rabbit hairpin. “I bought this when I come here, when I see that I think about noona.” He grinned and show his innocent face.

“Ah, thanks Junhong-ah. I’ll try to be a better girl for you.” i hug him tightly.

What happened to my self? I wanna break up but why I said such thing to Junhong..

 

******

 

I said I wanna be a better girl for him, but why I keep wearing hoodie and mask everytime I have appointment with him..ah what kind of girl i am.

“Where you’d like to go today, noona?” Junhong hold my hand.

“I don’t have any idea. Let’s just do window shopping.” I smiled.

“Hyosung-ah! Is he your boyfriend?” A familiar voice greet me, I turned around and I see Sunhwa, Hana, and Jieun standing infront of me.

“Ah, he’s not her boyfriend! Look, he’s wearing uniform, Hyosung’s boyfriend is a colleger like us.” Hana said.

“So who’s him?” Jieun asked me. I feels like I’m freezing, I release my hand and I really don’t know what should I say.

“I’m her cousin, can’t you see our face is similar? I just asked her to accompany me and give me some advice about a nice tutoring.” Junhong smiled to them and hold my hand again. “Sorry, we should go now noonadeul, see you.”

 

******

 

“Why?” I asked Junhong.

“Why? Why I said I’m your cousin?” Junhong sit beside me and tilt his head. “Because I saw your face was so nervous.” He sighed.

“Junhong-ah..”

He faced me and say, “Do you know noona why I asked you to be my girl?” he smiled. I’m shaking my head.

“Because I saw you in a café, a kid spilt a glass of hot tea on your shoes but you just smiling and said u’re okay, while ur skin got scald. After that I keep watching on you..” I just can listen to him. He stopped a while and continue again. “For me, you’re so mature..that’s why I fall for you..but I know you really take a matter about this . So, let’s end everything here. Sorry I make a trouble in your life, hope you’ll doing well after this, noona..” He stand up and leave me.

“Isn’t this what you want, hyo? Why this heart is so hurt? Why you can’t stop crying?” I wipe my tears and watching his back ‘till disappear.

 

******

 

“Hyosung-ah! Your cousin is so handsome, does he has any single friends?” Sunhwa asked me and laughing.

“Ah, can’t! however it’s a crime to dating an underage boy.” Hana crossed her hand and pouting, Jieun just laughing seeing them.

“I’ve broke up with Junhong..” I’m mumble.

“what I just heard? U broke up? Why?” Jieun asked me.

“That person yesterday wasn’t my cousin, he’s my Junhong. Whatever u'll call me pedo noona or anything, I want my Junhong back..” They’re gasp in disbelieve. I wipe my tears and take my bag, running to Junhong’s School.

 

*****

 

“Choi Junhong! Choi Junhong!” I’m shouting on the yard as I saw he’s playing basketball.

“Who’s that ahjumma?” I heard a girl whispering to her friend.

“Don’t you know? She’s junhong’s ex.” Another girl replied.

“Ya! Ahjumma, better you go away. Junhong deserve someone better than you.” A girl shouted to me.

I take a deep breath and shout again “Choi Junhong! Choi Junhong! Choi Junhong!”

“yak! Baboya, what are you doing here?” Junhong come and flick my forehead.

“ack! i..i’m sorry, I love you, I don’t wanna loose you.” I hug him.

“I won’t take a duty if everyone says that u’re a pedo noona.”

“I don’t care about everyone.” I keep hugging him.

“Really? I’ve said I won’t take a duty if everyone says that u’re a pedo noona, but I’ll protect you.” Junhong kiss my lips softly infront of his friend.

“Arghhhh! Choi Junhong!” I can hear so many girls screaming because what Junhong just did.

I’m a lucky noona, why I should embarrassed because I have this hottie kid? I smiles at Junhong and hug him tightly.