Food fights

Food fights

 

Joonmyeon is the leader. He is the pillar that supports exo-k and occasionly yi Fan.
Although he might not seem like the strong one compared to mr.tall & handsome, yi Fan is but a shy & sensitive person at heart.
He can't deal with lots of pressure.
 
He himself, on the other hand, is used to pressure. 
He has trained for 7 years, used to expectation of good vocal & physical capabillities.
Being critised, broken down & belittled. He always stood up in the end.
 
He can take a lot, but not this.
 
Sehun.
 
Sehun.
 
Why?
 
 
 
Why throw a piece of pie in my face?!
I just can't with you-
 
"Oh, come on hyung. Don't tell me you don't like pie."
 
Oh, i like pie. just not in my face.
 
"Really hyung? But pie makes the world go round."
 
I doubt the earth was actually a square for 4.539998698 billion years before they invented pie in 1303 v.Chr. 
Oh, I like the sound of science in your face. I notice my banana flavoured pudding on the table next to me. 
 
"Hyung, what are you doing with tha-"
 
I also very much like the sound of pudding in your face.
 
"I can't believe you just-"
 
Is that Chocolate sauce i accidently squished out of the bottle that was conveinently placed next to my pudding?
oh no, how terrible.
 
"Hyung.. my face! I look like Jongin!"
 
"I will ignore that!" Our resident kkamjong coos from the livingroom. always
 the of our jokes. I see Jongin sticking his head through the doorframe.
 
"I will ignore that as well, Kim Jongin does not coo!"
 
I try to turn back to Sehun hoping not to slip on the now pie mush and squished pudding.
not to mention the chocolate sauce. Why is chocolate so slippery? I sigh.
 
"to the bathroom, sehunnie. You need to clean up"
 
"Hyung, it's everywhere and gross. I'll never get it out!"
 
I swear, he always has time for being bratty... 
well, i'll just have to help then don't I?
 
"Aren't you just lucky, chocolate is my favourite."