002

It Started With a Scavenger Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara almost screamed in panic when Kai swept the shower curtain aside. She was hiding behind it and hoping he wouldn't find her. But he did. She was so stupid for not closing the bathroom door shut. It was too late for her to go back to close it because she saw his shadow approaching towards her way.

 

Nara's lips parted a little as she looked at Kai's face. He was shocked when he saw her, and she thought he will drag her out and call a police. But he didn't do such thing. Instead, he cocked his head slightly as he frowned at her. Her heart immediately did somersault.

 

She hadn't been this close to him...and it felt awesome. She'd get to see his face closer and inhale his manly scent.

 

“Excuse me?” He muttered. “What are you doing in my bathroom?”

 

“I-I...” She felt went dry that she had to clear . It sounded like a purr instead.

 

“You look familiar to me.” He said, his eyes not leaving on hers. “Are you a student in Seoul High?” She nodded at him. She could feel the sweat sprouting on her forehead already. “What are you doing inside my bathroom?” He asked again as he moved inside that made her stepped back. Did she just saw him smirked or she was just imagining it?

 

She gulped. “I-I'm hiding here.” She stupidly blurted it out.

 

His smirk, yes he smirked at her, grew wider. “May I know why? You're not a thief, aren't you?”

 

“N-No, I-I'm not.” She stammered. “I-I'm into a scavenger hunt, that's why I'm here.” She had no choice but to tell him, even though it was clear that no one should know about the scavenger hunt.

 

“Scavenger hunt?” He quirked his eyebrows. She shoved her hands inside her bag and pulled out the scavenger hunt note. She handed it to him and let him read it. She knew how embarrassing it is to let him read it, especially the last mission, but she had no choice.

 

Kai grinned afterwards when he lifted his eyes. “So that explains why there's a kiss mark on my mirror.” It was not a question, and Kai grinned as if he was amused. She couldn't nod her head, nor move her body, because of so much embarrassment she felt. “And you're off to number three, I suppose?”

 

She could feel her cheeks reddened obviously in his eyes. “N-Ne.” If only the ground would open up and eat her, she would be very grateful. If only she could hide into the darkness at the very moment.

 

He snickered, at the same time he covered his mouth with his fist. “So, would you rather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter