01 - Meet him.

Our Broken Promise

 

Note

Italic - mandarin

 

Omma, omma wake up “the sweet voice made her wake up. She slowly opened her eyes.

She heard another voice said “Miss, we already at Korea”

She got shocked and looked around and saw no one here except them.

“Oh-uh sorry I’m very sleepy...” she said and get up from her seat. “No problem miss your face looked very tired. Do you need help?” The stewardess asked.

“Oh, no, I can handle it” she rejected her offer and smile weakly. “Omma, are you okay?” He said with a worried face.

I’m okay. Don’t worry? “I said and held his hand. He pouted and then he looked at the stewardess.

“Can you help my mom? She doesn’t like to ride an aeroplane.”

Without waste her times, she helped. “You looked so young to have a son and your son is so sweet” she praised.

“I’m a man and I’m not cute!” he said and made us laughed.

 

 

....

She and Chanwoo are in front of Seoul Airport.

‘Huh, it already 4 years I leave Korea and now I’m back’. She made a heavy sign.

“I hope, I don’t meet him.” She said slowly.

wahh, Noona. This is Korea? Wahh, So beautiful!! Chanwoo said with a big smile. This is his first time and he looked very excited.

She so happy went she saw Chanwoo happy face. He is Korean but born in China. Because of that, he can speak both Korean and mandarin. Not to be shocked, he also good in English thanks to Aunty May who takes care of him while I’m going to practise and she is America-china person.

The reason why I come back here because I got a transfer. I’m a trainee at SM entertainment for 2 years in China. Because I’m the one girl trainee so, they sent me to Korea for my debut. Yeah, I don’t want to debut as a solo. It’s scared to be alone.

Haerin becomes a trainee also thanks to Aunty May‘s husband who is a dance choreographer.

Haerin just rents a small apartment because it just only she and Chanwoo will live on it.

‘Actually, I’m missed my old house. I’ve missed grandma and I’m also missed him.’

……..

 

“Ahhh~, damn it. I’m sooo late!!”She said and quickly entered the sm building.

…………………………

 

“Kai!!!! Palli, soensang-nim will kill us if you late” Suho was screaming when saw kai still sleep in there van. “Ahhhh, why you’re so noisy? “He screams back to him and gets out from there van.

‘Aishh, why my life is like this!’

‘I hate my life!’

“I hear, we got a girl transferred from China. OMG, I’m very excited!”Kai heard D.O said because of he just beside me.Kai just gave him annoying face.

“Do you know EXO-M is here too? Ahhh, I’m so excited! I wanted to meet my luhan!” Sehun and he jumped at the same times.

“Weird guy! Huh, gay couple!” kai shouted and entered the dance room.

When he entered the dance room, he saw the familiar body was dancing. I think I know her?

……..

 

“Huh, I’m safe! “Haerin breath hardly. When she entered the dance room, she can saw other trainees were already there. She news here so she doesn’t know anyone.

Suddenly, she felt like she was pushed by someone made her loss of her body balance and filled down. She got shocked and angry at the same time.

‘I got pushed by someone for my first day as a trainee at Korea! Wtf!!’

I looked around and find the tall guy was standing in front of me.

“, you block my way” he gave an annoying.

‘Haerin, control yourself. It’s your first day! Control, control ‘She said silently.

I just let out the big sign and wake up to face that guy. “Mianehh…” I bow him and go to my place.

Yúchǔn de jiāhuo!”Haerin said went she beside him. (Stupid Guy)

You think I don’t understand what you say? “He said in Mandarin with a cool voice.

‘What! He knows mandarin? Omg, what to do right now? I’m stupid, stupid! I can’t face him. Really I can’t! His face was really scary.’

“Uh-oh sorry, I didn’t mean to say it “she nervously and try to run from him. But... he already holds my wrist!

Luckily someone was entered the dance room made he leave me without a word.

“Huh~ so lucky! “I signed and quickly go to my place. When I go to my place and looked at all trainees and…

‘Wow, so many girls here’

Suddenly, someone comes to me with a sweet smile. “What happened there?” she asked. Haerin scratching her head that does not itch.

“I bumped into him, ” Haerin said weakly.

“Ohh, just be careful around him and them” she pointed to 6 good looking men.

“They are called EXO-M and the one you just bump is their leader called Kris. And they are group confirm to be debut together with EXO-K” she continued. Haerin started to remember all of their faces to make sure she didn’t bump in the future.

“Em... by the way, I’m Joy” she introduces herself with a sweet smile.

“Oh, I’m Kwon Haerin. I’m transferred trainee from China” Haerin said politely.

“Ohh, you are the transferred trainee. But what I heard, her name is Karen” she said.

“That my English name since my name is hard to say in mandarin” Haerin answered.

Without joy have time to reply, someone was entered the practice room. Haerin at the figure and she felt she know who she is.

‘, she is Lia Kim. The famous dance choreographer.’

“All of you will dance in a group and give me 2 groups, “Lia Kim said.

“But I’m don’t have…”I said slowly. “What did I just say? “She asked with a high tone.

“Uh-oh nothing”

“Ok, I think we should start now,” Lia Kim said. Haerin can see the 6 guys beside her. All of them was a good-looking gut but someone was catching her attention. The one who she bumped earlier. He smirked. She just ignores his stare.

Suddenly, >Lucifer< was playing. She just made hand signal that she will do the Taemin’s part and they just nodded.

‘I really love dancing. I really wanted to dance with him again. I’ve really missed it.’

she can feel someone has entered the room but she just ignore it and focused on her dance.

After that song was finished playing, she goes back to her place to give space to another group to perform.

Lia Kim slowly walked to her and she immediately froze.

“So you are transferring trainee? Karen right?” Lia Kim asked.

Haerin just nodded and just stare at her shoes. “You’re good and I did not eat peoples,” she said.

Haerin slowly smiles and try to look at her face. “Finally you look at me, don’t worry I just a strict when it’s come to dance only,” she said sweetly and pat Haerin shoulder.

After the other group finished their performed, Lia Kim goes to the middle and said “so today we have new trainee called Karen. She transferred trainee from China. So let’s welcome her.”

After that, a lot of applause was heard and everyone was looked at her. All the trainees looked very nice until she looked at a figure that she very familiar and she missed.

Haerin looked at him closely to make sure it’s him. At the same time he glares at her and he looked very angry.

‘Why he here? Should he be a lawyer by now? What happened?’ Haerin asks herself.

 

Update date: 4/12/2013, 7:22 am

Re-updated date; 17/1/2018:12.21 am