Goodbye Beijing,Hello Seoul.

What he doesn't know.

 

Toothpaste and toothbrush, check.

 

Mouthwash, check.

 

Hair supplies, check.

 

Toiletries bag, check.

 

 

 

After I finished packing everything I forgot to the night before, I put a beige beanie on to tame my bed head and slipped on my red Converse I had left out to wear for today.

 

Today we're moving to Seoul for my father’s job promotion; he’s a very high up Lawyer for my Uncles law firm in Beijing.

“Luhan,Kris!” My mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

“Coming” I shouted back and dragged my suitcase down the hall and stopped outside my brother’s room.

Kris was on the phone to his boyfriend Tao, they’d been dating for 4 years now, I’m really happy Kris gets to bring Tao with us.

“We’ll be round in 5 baby” He made a kissing noise and hung up.

“Kris, come on” Luhan pouted from outside the door.

Kris looked around his room for the last time and walked out “We need to stop and get Tao first” He walked downstairs with Luhan trailing behind him.

“Can I go in your car with you” Luhan tugged on Kris’ top and pouted.

“Uhm sure, just don’t be annoying.” He took my suitcase for me and pulled them outside while I went to the kitchen to get our passports and plane tickets.

I ran back out and kissed my mother’s cheek “See you when we get to the airport” I grinned and got into the back seat of Kris’ massive white Jeep. I won’t lie, my family did have a lot of money, but I didn’t go around boasting about it to everyone.

I took my Iphone out and put my earphones in, putting on some Skrillex ; It’s a 3 hour drive to the airport and I wasn’t going to listen to Kris’s music all the way there.

The car pulled away and I waved to our old house. “Bye” I whispered and sat back in my seat. It was only a 5 minute drive to Tao’s house so we got there pretty quick.

Tao walked out and kissed his mother’s cheek and cuddled his little sister, his sister was only 7 and she was the most adorable little thing ever.

Kris waved to his mother and smiled, he rolled down the window and shouted “Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of him, I promise”

His mother smiled “I know you will, call or Skype us whenever you can” She embraced Tao.

Tao nodded “You better behave for mum” He pointed at his little sister who just giggled and nodded.

Tao ran over pulling a ridiculously large Gucci suitcase and put it in the trunk of the car along with the other 2 suitcases.

He got in the passenger seat next to Kris and grinned. “You don’t know how grateful I am for letting me come with you” He hugged Kris tightly.

“Well maybe you can show me when we get there” Kris smirked.

Tao squeaked in excitement and nodded vigorously.

“Ugh, guys, I’m not 10, I understand what you’re talking about” I crunched my nose up and huffed.

Kris laughed and started driving out of the small estate Tao lived in.

I was going to miss Beijing, but It’s not like I actually had friends here since I didn’t go to school and everyone thought I was a stuck up rich kid, I would have to go to school in Seoul because my mother was getting a full-time job as a Nurse and it would take up the time she had to teach me.

I ended up falling asleep after 30 minutes in the car, it was so boring.

I woke up to a light shake on my shoulder, it was Kris. “We’re at the airport” He nodded; all the suitcases were already outside the car.

I got out and stretched, fixing my beanie and taking my earphones out. “I’ll take your case” Kris patted my back and started walking with Tao to the entrance of the airport. I quickly trailed behind them, trying not to trip over my feet because I’d been sleeping for almost 3 hours and my legs were still wobbly.

“Flight 135 to Seoul is now boarding” We heard over the loud speaker, “Luhan, come on” Kris put me onto his back and started walking faster behind Tao. I could tell he was watching Tao’s ,it was kinda really obvious. “Stop staring, its rude” I giggled.

“I can stare if I want to” He grinned.

We made it to the boarding desk on time, handed our tickets over and found my Mum and Dad already saved us seats next to them.

“Window!” I crawled over everyone so I could sit next to the window.

The flight was only 2 hours, but I slept the whole way there, I was woken up by my mum patting my shoulder “Lulu, are you coming with us or Kris?” She smiled. “I’ll just go with Kris again” I nodded and rubbed my eyes.

Everyone was off the plane except Tao, Kris and I.

Tao and Kris were in the middle of a game of tonsil tennis right next to me. “Ewwww, guys!” I squeaked and smacked the back of Kris’ head. I got out and ran down the stairs out the plane; breathing in the fresh air.

“Seoul” I whispered and looked around.

Kris and Tao walked over holding hands “Dad took the suitcases for us.” Kris nodded and put his arm round my shoulders.

Kris was extremely protective over me, sometimes it was really annoying, like when I was at the gym with him and some guys were trying to flirt with me and he made us leave.

We had to wait a few days until our car got here, since it had to come over on a transport ship and be checked by customs.

We went to the Starbucks in the airport, I had a Caramel Frappuccino, Kris and Tao just had Latte’s, how boring.

After finishing our drinks our limousine was here; courtesy of my father of course. I got to sit next to the driver and got control over the stereo, even though I didn’t understand it, I put on Chris Brown anyway.

My mother had already agreed I got to use one of the spare rooms as a dance studio so I could practice whenever I wanted to; I got into a special arts school for my dancing, my Mother and Father were both very proud of me, even Kris was proud.

It took another hour before they finally got to the new house, he thought their old 5 bedroom house was huge; this one had 8 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. “Wooooahh” Luhan stared out the window with big doe eyes.

The house was white, surrounded by different kinds of bushes and a few tall trees, one with a tire swing hanging down.

He quickly got out the car and opened he back door to find Tao on Kris’ lap with their tongues down each other’s throats.

“We’re here” He squealed and ran inside.

He ran upstairs and claimed the biggest bedroom; it had all white walls and a white carpet. Luhan would have fun decorating this; since he was very artistic and knew exactly what he wanted to do with it.

He looked around everywhere in the house that he could find, the back garden was huge and there was a pool in the middle of being built, which Luhan was excited about since he loved swimming.

 

“Maybe Seoul won’t be that bad” 

 

----------------------------

Sorry if this ,It's my first time writing, but hopefully I'll update this soon.c:

Oh and this is the outside of the house.