Two Moons

Two Moons

I heard my alarm go off, which means I have 20 minutes to get ready and get to school before the bell rings. I guess that would be a big deal, if you weren’t me. I'm not your average teenager. I guess you could say I'm one of the few black sheep in a herd of white ones. I'm a mutant. I can teleport anywhere in the world, and all you would see is a puff of smoke.

"Kai! You're going to be late for school!"

"Okay mom, I'll be down in a minute!"

I quickly ran down the stairs and out the door, and walked until I couldn’t see the house. I looked around for a second and *poof * I was at the school gates with 5 minutes to spare.

"Hey Kai, thomone uthed their powerth to get to thchool today," Sehun said, walking up to me with our 10 other friends.

"Your hair ith thtill wet. You want me to dry it off for you?"

No, Sehun doesn’t carry a random blow dryer around with him. He is also a mutant, along with our 10 other friends, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O., Suho, Luhan, Kris, Chen, Tao, Lay, and Xiumin. Sehun controls the wind.

"Or I could take care of your hair," Chanyeol said, with a fire ball hovering in his hand.

"Or you could not," Xiumin said, turning Chanyeols fire ball into ice.

"I'm fine with my hair guys."

"Um, guys," Kris said, with his usual, cold expression, "I hope you realize that they just locked the school gates, and we now have 1 minute to get to class."

"It's okay guys, we got this," Tao said, literally stopping time so we could find a way to get in the school.

"Alright, me first," Kris said, getting ready to fly over the fence.

I watched him as he gracefully flew over the tall school fence like some sort of dragon. He landed smoothly and opened the gate for us. We all walked on to the property and everyone looked at me. It was my turn. A puff of smoke appeared as I teleported into the school, opened the doors, and let the guys in.

"That’s a new record guys," Suho said, "Only 1 minute and 27 seconds to get in this time."

"Whatever you thay grampth," Sehun said, sticking his tongue out at Suho.

We walked down the hall, with the time still stopped, and we saw a group of girls in the hallway, still frozen. All of a sudden, Chen Stopped.

"Gull! I can't exprain what I feel!"

"What is this kid doing?" luhan asked

Chen quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, and he started writing.

"Let me see!" Luhan said, levitating the note to himself.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

-Chen

"Really Chen? Really?"

"Hey Lulu," Chen said, with an innocent look on his face, "What is lub?"

"Not this. This is just you being a creep."

"But everything feels like it's in super slow motion!"

"Umm," Tao interrupted, "That's because time is still stopped."

"Guys!" I stopped their odd conversation, "We're outside the class, now let's just un pause time and go in. I feel like today is going to be a long day."

"Fine," Tao said, resuming time

We all walked into class just before the bell rang and sat down, like usual.

The school day actually went by pretty fast. Faster than usual. Maybe Tao sped up time a bit? Who knows? I walked out of the school to go look for the guys, when I saw a beacon of light, and I knew that Baekhyun was showing off over there, so I went toward it.

"Hey Bacon! Kris! Gramps!"

"My name is Baekhyun. Baek. Hyun. Not Bacon," Baekhyun said, slowly dimming the light coming out of his hand.

"Ya, Whatever. So, where is everyone else?"

"They all had P.E. last," Kris said, "So they should be here soo-"

"Ayo waddup Kreese!" Chanyeol yelled as he and the rest of the guys walked up to us.

"Ayo wassuuUUp!" Kris said, having one of the most hilarious voice cracks I have ever heard.

"Well," Suho said, "Now that we're all here, we can go and see a movie."

Sehun started jumping up and down. "Yeth! Can we go thee that new Barbie- I mean G.I. Joe movie?" he asked.

"Sure, let’s go before the movie starts," Suho ordered.

We started walking to the theatre, but I started to get a strange feeling when I noticed 3 men in black suits walking behind us, keeping their distance, and matching our pace. I wasn’t too worried about it though, 3 guys in suits against 12 mutants? No problem. We continued walking and then turned down an alley to make our trip shorter, when all of a sudden, we were surrounded by men in black suits. They were all wearing what looked like gas masks, and one of them had a strange looking brief case. Before I had time to teleport out of there, we all out.

I felt a large bump and I opened my eyes to notice that all 12 of us were cut, bruised and chained to a bench in a tiny, brightly lit room. Well, all of us were beat up except for Lay, who had already healed himself. Do these men not know about our powers? I picture my town's police station and tried to teleport there, but for some reason nothing happened. Do they have some sort of force field around this prison? All of a sudden, a door opened, revealing a young, slightly chubby man with a blond bowl cut, and a thinner, slightly taller man with brown hair.

"Hello boys, I see that you're awake now. My name is Shindong,” the chubby one said, "And this is my friend Doojoon," he said, pointing to the other man.

"We have you here in our beautiful new mobile prison, so we can take you to our boss, so he can conduct some... Non-government type experiments on you," Doojoon said, with an evil smirk on his face.

"By the way, don't bother trying to escape, because you won’t be able to," Shindong said, going into what I think is the drivers room with Doojoon.

I tried to move around some more, but the steel chains on my wrists and ankles were too tight.

"Kai!" Kris yelled, "Get us out of here!"

"I can't," I said calmly, but still a bit out of breath, "There's some sort of force field around us."

"Aaaahhh! Chanyeol, burn this place down!"

"Are you kidding me?" Chanyeol said, in his low, husky voice, "We're still chained up, we would die!"

"We can't end like this," Kris said, sounding like he was slowly losing hope.

Before we could continue arguing, the door swung open, and Shindong and Doojoon walked in with clip boards.

"Yes you can," Doojoon said, glaring at Kris.

"Ok, so when I call your name, you are going to state your power. The boss needs to know what powers he will soon have," Shindong said, preparing his list, "You. The one with the owl eyes. D.O. right? State you power."

D.O. was just about to speak, when the prison suddenly stopped moving, and a tall, blonde man came out of the driver’s room with a confused look.

"Himchan!" Shindong yelled, "Why aren’t you driving?!"

"Well s-sir, um, there appears to be a second moon in the sky, and i think it's t-tampering with the force field. Sir," Himchan said, stuttering all over the place.

"Two moons!" Kris and I said, at the exact same time.

D.O. Looked around and then he stomped his foot on the ground and rocks shot through the bottom of the prison, and all of our chains broke off. Everyone ran out of the prison and we found ourselves in a field in the middle of a forest. There was also a beautiful water fall. We started to run in the direction of the forest, but we were stopped by Shindong.

"Stop. Right. There," he said, with Doojoon and Himchan standing behind him.

"This," Doojoon said, stepping forward, "Is when we battle."

All of a sudden 10 buff guys came up behind the 3 'bad guys'.

"And with that, I will take my leave," Shindong said, going in to the woods.

"Okay, so we might be even now, but you obviously have no idea who you're up against," Suho said, making the water fall come to a complete stop.

Eventually we were lined up, each facing an opponent. I was across from Doojoon. The sky turned form a nice blue to a stormy gray. We were all ready for battle. Himchan screamed and we all ran towards our opponents and began fighting. Doojoon threw the first punch, but I quickly teleported behind him and kicked him to the ground. This battle was a complete mess. We had already destroyed the beautiful field in only 10 minutes. There were branches flying all over, the small pond's water was all over the ground, some trees were burning, some were frozen and the earth was cracked. For some reason, I quickly looked over at Chen, and I could tell that he had enough of all this. He shot a lightning bolt down at his opponent, and within a second the man was dead.

"Taecyeon! Noooo!" Himchan screamed as he ran toward the corpse.

"Everyone, retreat!" Doojoon yelled, "I WILL get you next time! I'll make sure of it!" 

With that, the 11 men ran off in to the forest.

"Did we just... Win?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, I think we did," I replied.

"Alright Kai, teleport us home," Suho said.

"Sure thing man. I really need a nap."

I sent all of the guys back to Seoul, and all I really needed to do was give my mom a huge hug. I walked up to the front of my house and opened the door. I went inside, but found no trace of my mother.

"Mom!" I yelled, but no one answered, " Hey mom! Are you there? Mom! Mom!" I kept screaming until I reached the kitchen and found a note.

Does the pretty boy miss his mommy yet? Well isn’t that too bad, because I know she doesn’t miss you.

-Shindong

"He has my mom!"

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                        

A/N did you guys like the story? Comment if you want a sequel or not :)