Herro

FUNNY K-POP GIFS, GIF CHALLENGES, AND GIF STORIES (WITH AMERICAN AND ANIMAL GIFS ADDED PT. 3)

Hi guys, I'm not trying to be an attention or anything. But nowadays I've been down and i don't even know why. It's just everyone's been ignoring me since I started 9th grade and my popularity decreased. All the people in my school have a relationship now and they look so happy. The people who broke their friendships with me look a lot happier than they were with me.

Like I just want to cry everyday like this and i don't even know what I did wrong. You guys could stop reading my stories after this. You guys have your reasons to stop reading and I really understand if you guys stop reading after this chapter :)

Posting something like this is really rare for me and i just want to not interact with the social media anymore. Is anyone still reading? Are you guys still there? I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time. I just feel really down for the past 3 weeks and i just need someone to talk to. And I don't know if I even deserve to earn this much views on asianfanfics.

You guys might hate me after this but Demi Lovato is like starting to be my new role model...

Mabye I should just like go to sleep now lool. Good night readers! I love you all so much~! And nothing will ever change my love for you guys!