2

Waiting For Your Love

 

“Where am I?” asked Sooyoung to herself when she opened her heavy eyes.

 

She tried to sat up, but her head felt so dizzy, so she decided to leaned on the head board. She then ran toward the bathroom when she felt like she wanted to puke. Minutes later, she walked out from the bathroom toward the kitchen weakly.

 

“Sooyoung unnie?!” asked Seohyun when she looked the latter was drinking a water.

 

“Morning, Joohyunnie..” greeted her and showed her weak smile.

 

“Morning too, unnie.. By the way, unnie, are you alright?”

 

Sooyoung just answered her with a weak smile before leaved her alone in the kitchen. She then walked back toward her room. She sat on the bed while her hand massaged her temple. Just then, someone knocked her door then came in.

 

“Oh, Yul.. What’s going on?” asked her to the tall-tanned girl who was sitting beside her now.

 

“How is your condition? You’re drunk last night”

 

“I’m fine.. Not much better actually, still feeling the dizzy”

 

“Soo, you know that we always open to each other, right?”

 

“Y... Yes...”

 

“So, tell me what happened to you until you drunk last night? You know, Changmin oppa is the one who brought you here last night”

 

Sooyoung widen her eyes when she heard about Changmin who was brought her here. She then got worried more when thought about last night. How if she unconciously talking randomly when she was with him. “C....Changmin oppa?”

 

“Yes.. He is the one who help us to find you..”

 

“Did he said something about me last night?”

 

“Yes...” said Yuri. “He said that you kept talking about Siwon oppa and he is cheating on you... Soo, please tell me what the real happened to both of you?”

 

Sooyoung’s tears began falling when Yuri mentioned that guy’s name. Her mind flowing back to last night when she met him at the park.

 

 

***

 

Sooyoung was humming ‘Complete’ when she was on her way to the cafe. She had promise to Siwon to have a date at that cafe. It’s been a long time they didn’t meet since their full schedule made them couldn’t see each other.

 

“Cappuchino, please” said Sooyoung.

 

She then took her seat at the corner of the cafe. She looked around the cafe and found not much people were enjoying their coffee. Not longer after that, her coffee was already served. After mumbled Thank You to the servant, she then sipped her coffee.

 

“Changmin oppa is right.. The coffee in this cafe is the best” said her to herself.

 

Sooyoung continued sipped the coffee while waiting Siwon to came. A few minutes later, her coffee was up but Siwon didn’t come yet. She then took out her phone and called Siwon, asked him where is him now. She placed her phone on her ear, but then groaned when the one who answered the call wasn’t Siwon but the operator.

 

“Aisshh.. Where is Siwon oppa? It’s almost an hour late” said Sooyoung to herself.

 

She then decided to leaved the cafe and walked around for awhile. After sent Siwon a message, she leaved the cafe and went to the park. She put in her hands in her jacket as the cold-night weather blew her. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Siwon’s car was parked on there.

 

“That’s Siwon oppa’s car, right? But, if he’s here, why he doesn’t come to the cafe or pick up my calls?”

 

Sooyoung walked toward Siwon’s car curiously. When she was a meter from the car, she heard a moan voice from there. She widen her eyes and shook her head, pretend that it was not from Siwon’s car. But unfortunately for her, every footsteps closer to the car, the moan voice were clearly heard.

 

“SIWON OPPA?!!” yelled Sooyoung when she saw Siwon was cheating on her by kissing another girl.

 

Siwon broke the kiss immediately and turned to saw the angry Sooyoung. “S...Soo.... O...Oppa can explain this”

 

“I don’t need your explanation, Choi Siwon. We’re over now and.... enjoy yourself with that . Sorry for disturbing your ‘moment’.”

 

Sooyoung then ran away from that place as fast as she could. The tears now falling on her cheek continously. She didn’t even believe why Siwon cheated on her by kissing with another girl passionately. Just then she felt her phone vibrated. She took out her phone and saw the caller ID, it was from Taeyeon. She rejected the call and put it back on her pocket.

 

She lifted up her head and saw a bar which placed accross the road. She thought for awhile before decided to walked toward it and had some soju.

 

***

 

Yuri hugs the crying shikshin as she finished the story. She pats her back, trying to comfort her.

 

“Ssshh... Don’t crying, buddy...” said Yuri.

 

“I... I just not believe, Yul.... He’s... He’s my first love... But, but... He’s the first one who made me broken...”

 

“I know it, Soo... But, after what have he done to you, he’s not worthy for your tears anymore. You shouldn’t crying because of him. You should move on, Soo.. There is another guy who have waited for you and have a better personality than Siwon oppa”

 

Sooyoung released herself from Yuri’s embrace. All of Yuri’s words are true. She should move on from Siwon and she shouldn’t crying for him. She smiles at her and hugs her again. “Thanks so much, Yul. You always be the first one who comfort me when I’m down. I owe you, buddy”

 

“Just promise to me that you’ll never crying again, Soo”

 

“I’ll promise to you, Yul..”

 

Just then, they heard someone knocking on Sooyoung’s door and shouted.

 

“Soo, Yul, the food is ready!” yelled Sunny.

 

“Come on, Yul! I’m very starving now..” said Sooyoung, made Yuri chuckles at her.

 

“Okay, okay..”