1

Waiting For Your Love

 

There was a tall man who was laying on the rooftop with his arms behind his head. He was looking and chatting to the dark-night sky, as it could heard what he said.

 

“Aisshh... How long I can standing if she always act lovey dovey to that guy?!” asked him frustated.

 

“I have to confess my feeling toward her.... No, no, no.... How if she doesn’t accept my feeling? And beside, she already have another guy on her side...” said him then relieved a heavy sigh.

 

“But.... I want her to be mine... ARRGGHHH!!!” he screamed as loud as he could. He released all of his anger to the dark-night sky.

 

He suddenly shocked when his phone which put in his pocket vibrated. He grabbed out his phone and saw the caller ID. After pressed the answer button, he then put the phone on his ear.

 

“Hello?” asked him.

 

“Changmin oppa?!” said the girl on the other line.

 

“Yes, it’s me, Yoong.. What’s going on?”

 

“O...Oppa.... May I asked you something?” asked her stuttering.

 

“What is that? Why are you stuttering like that? You sound...worried?”

 

“U...Uhm.... I...I just want to ask you....that...that...”

 

“That what? Yoong, tell me, what happened?”

 

“Okay....Oppa, do you know where is Sooyoung unnie?” asked her.

 

“I don’t know where Sooyoung is now, I don’t with her this whole day. Why?”

 

“Sooyoung unnie is missing”

 

“WHAT?!” he then sat up when he heard that Sooyoung was missing. “B... But, how can she is missing?”

 

“Well, I and other unnies are shopping to the mall, but Sooyoung unnie said that she didn’t want to join us, she said she will meet Siwon oppa. We already looking for her, but we find nothing. We can’t call her phone too” said Yoona.

 

“Okay, okay.. I will try to help you guys to finding Sooyoung. You guys can go rest now, I’ll bring her to your dorm once I find her, okay?”

 

“Okay oppa.. Thank you”

 

He stood up and ran quickly to the downstair right after Yoona ended the phone conversation. He then grabbed his jacket and his car key on the table.

 

“Where are you going?” asked Jaejoong who was sitting on the couch, watching TV with other members.

 

“Just go somewhere to find Sooyoung”

 

“What do you mean? Sooyoung is gone?” asked Yunho.

 

“Yes.. And now I’ll try to looking for her. Bye, hyung~”

 

“Good luck!” said Yoochun before Changmin disappeared from the door.

 

Changmin immediately the car engine and drove to somewhere. He actually didn’t know where will he go. His right hand was on the car steering wheel and the other one was holding the phone, tried to calling her.

 

“Aisshh... Where should I find her?!” asked him frustated while hitted the car steering wheel.

 

He kept trying to calling her while his eyes were looking carefully at the street, hoped that he will found Sooyoung. After waiting for awhile, Sooyoung finally answered the phone.

 

“Hello?” said an unknown guy.

 

“Who are you? And where is Sooyoung?”

 

“I.... Uhm, I actually is a bartender. And, if you are looking for this girl, you can come to the bar near the mall”

 

“Okay, I on my way now. Thank you..”

 

Changmin then put back his phone in to his pocket. He drove his car to the bar with high speed as he didn’t want to waited too long to find her. He went off from his car and immediately went in to the bar. He looked around the bar. It seemed like a quiet bar, there was no one here except the bartender. His eyes caught a girl who was laying her head on the table. He walked approached her.

 

“Sooyoung?!” asked him.

 

“Oh, you finally come here.. This girl is drunk. She keep talking about a guy who broken her heart” said a bartender who suddenly stood beside Changmin.

 

“Okay. This is for you.. By the way, thank you for taking care her” Changmin smiled at him before gave him some money.

 

Changmin then put his right arm behind Sooyoung’s upper back and his left arm behind her knees. He brought her to his car which parked in front of the bar. He put her on the passenger seat beside the driver seat and wore her the seatbelt.

 

“Siwon oppa.... Oh, I’m not calling you oppa again after what you are doing to me...” said drunken Sooyoung.

 

“Why are you cheating on me, huh? Why are you kissing that in front of me?” said her.

 

“I hate you, Choi Siwon... I really hate you...” said her.

 

Changmin turned his head to the drunken girl when he heard someone sobbed beside him. He saw that Sooyoung was sobbing while talking randomly. He increased his speed to the SNSD’s dorm. Right after they arrived in front of SNSD’s dorm building, Changmin brought her to the dorm.

 

“Oh, Changmin oppa and.... Sooyoung?!” asked Taeyeon shockedly when she saw her friend was in Changmin’s arm.

 

“Can I bring her in to her room?” asked Changmin and then Taeyeon gave him a way to came in.

 

Changmin then walked in to Sooyoung’s room. The other girls who were in their own room, got out when they heard Taeyeon mentioned the shikshin’s name with a loud voice. They saw unconcious Sooyoung who was in Changmin’s arm when Changmin about to opened the room.

 

“Oppa, what happened to Sooyoung?” asked Sunny after Changmin got out from the room.

 

“I don’t know. I just find her at the bar and her already unconcious and drunk..” said Changmin. “But, does Sooyoung have a problem with Siwon?”

 

“I think no.. Why are you asking, oppa?” asked Yuri.

 

“Nope.. Just, when I brought her here, she kept talking about him who was cheating on her”

 

“That might be a reason why she is like this..” said Jessica.

 

“I’ll ask her tomorrow about it..” said Tiffany.

 

“Just ask her carefully.. She may still broken heart” said Changmin. “Okay, girls, I think I should back to my dorm now.. Bye~”

 

“Thank you for helping us, oppa.. We owe you..” said Taeyeon while opened the door for Changmin.

 

“No problem, Tae.. I’ll go first, bye” said him then disappeared from the door.

 

 

 

 

 

How is it? Leave a comment please ^^