Picture-Final

Picture

Donghae’s POV

I was 8 years old that time when I met this girl.

--Flashback—

I saw a girl in the park. She was on the bench with her head in her palms. I bet she is crying that’s why I went near her.

“Hey, are you aright?” I asked her. Then she looked at me, her doe like eyes are full with tears.

“Anniyo!!” she said.

“Why are you crying?” I asked her and sit beside her.

“I’m lost, I don’t know where is my mother.” She answered me and then burst into tears again.

“Don’t worry I’ll help you find your mother”

“Is it true? You will help me?” she asked with her eyes wide open.

“Yes, but before that let’s buy ice cream. It will help you to calm down” I said to her and smile at her. She smiles back at me that make my heart thump faster. Her smile is beautiful.

“Let’s go?” I asked her and handed my hand. She looked at my hand and then wipe her tears and took my hand.

When we were buying our ice cream, there’s a woman came closer to us. Then the girl looked at the woman and then hugged her.

“Umma!!!” the girls said and then smiled at her mother I guessed. Then they started to walked away. I just stood there looking at the girl. Then she looked at me and then said “Thank you oppa!!!” I just smile. When she called me oppa, I think I already loved that girl.

“Wait!!” I shouted but they were far to hear that. I didn’t even know her name.

I went back to the bench where I saw her. And then a saw a paper and took it. When I flipped it, it’s not ordinary paper. It was a picture. Picture of the girl.

--End of Flashback—

From that day, I promise to myself that I will look for her. She’s my first love. I spend half of my life looking for her. I am now 25 and now working at my fathers company. Still I didn’t find that girl But I’m happy now

--Flashback—

“Son, I already find a secretary for you. She is the daughter of my bestfriend” my father said.

“Ok, where is she?” I asked to my father. I am now the CEO of our company.

“I choose her because want you to forget that girl” yes, they know about that girl. I still have her picture in my wallet.

“Appa!!” I complained.

“Ok, here she is.” My father said as he opened the door. It appears a beautiful lady with a beautiful smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona imnida!” she said as she bows in front of me.

“Annyeong” I said to her and smile.

“Yoona, your table is here in Donghae’s office. You should start working now” my father said.

“Thank you Mr. Lee” she said and smile. With that my father went out of my office.

“Let’s start working sir?” she asked me.

“Yes, but I want you to call me on my name and not sir” I said.

“A..ah ok si- I mean Donghae”

“that’s better” I said and then smile. From that moment, we were always together and lunch together. I also courted her for 3 months. After that he answered me. We lasted for a year.

--Flashback—

“Thank you for the dinner oppa” she said and then kissed me at my cheek.

“Yoona, you know that I love you” I said to her.

“Of course oppa.”

“I want to end this bf-gf relationship” I said to her.

“Oppa what are you saying?” she said with a teary eyes and a cracked voice.

“I want to end this relationship”

“But oppa, you said you love me. Don’t do this oppa” she said and burst into tears.

“I’m so sorry because I’m not that happy wit this relationship anymore”

“Oppa!!!” she said while hugging me.

“Don’t leave me. I will do everything, I will make you happy just don’t leave me”

“you will make me happy if you accept my heart” I said to  her.

“What?” she asked as she looked at me. I looked at her and kneel on the ground.

“Yoona, will you marry me?” I asked her and then smile.

“I hate you oppa, you make me worried because of your words” she said to me as she hit me on my chest.

“Yoona, will you marry me?” I asked again.

“Yes oppa I will marry you” she said and then kissed me passionately.

--End of Flashback—

Even though I am married now, I still keep the picture of that girl in my wallet. I already move on but I will never forget her.

“Oppa, where are we going?” Yoona asked.

“We will watch a movie” I answered.

“But Yuri unnie is here.” She complained.

“It’s ok, if she wants she can come with us” I said.

“I want that” Yuri said to Yoona. They are bestfriends.

“Ok, but before that, Yoona can you please get my wallet on our room?” I asked because I forgt.

“Ok, just wait for me”

She went to our room but then she is running while coming to me.

“Oppa, who is she?” she asked me as she point to girl in my wallet. My eyes went wide. Yuri come closer to us.

“Donghae, is she your daughter?” she asked me.

“Anni, anniyo. Hon” I said as  looked at my teary eyed wife.

“How…..how did—“  she wants to asked but I just hug her.

“I can explain. She’s not my daughter, she’s my first love” with that she cry harder.

“Sshhhhh…don’t cry honey. I’m so sorry if I didn’t say it to you” I said to her while caressing her back.

“I’m happy” she said.

“What?Why?” I asked her as I looked at her eyes directly.

“Because I lost this picture when I was 5 years old. I’m your firs love and true love. I love you Donghae” she said to me that made me shock.

“All this time, it was you the girl that I’m searching for. It was you all along. I love you too Yoona” I said as I kissed her.

 

============THE END=======

 

i hope you all like it.....comments...