Not As Planned

Three Piglets 101

Summer did not go as planned.


"I can't believe you!" A frustrated Sehun threw up his arms. "You had the whole summer to woo Ara and you still managed to get zero progress." Pacing around his room, he added, "All these precious chances Jieun and I planned for you just goes straight down the drain!" Draping his arm over his face, sighing dramatically and rolled around his bed. "So many girls are all over you and you still can't manage to get your childhood friend."

The silent boy blinked at him with his gloomy, miserable eyes.

"There's only two weeks until school starts and Himchan comes back, don't fail like the other times man."

Don't fail like the other times, Jongin mentally kicked himself, there were distractions everywhere!


They were walking to the grocery store, and when Jongin finally got the guts to confess, Ara wasn't even by his side anymore. She had left for the candy isle.

They were all at the amusement park, Sehun and Jieun had pushed them towards the splash mountain ride and ran away. When he opened his mouth to tell Ara his feelings, their boat had sped down the mountain. Ara had laughed at him, because a large of water had got on him.

On Fourth of July, the four friends were laying out in the grass, enjoying the fireworks. The two were gazing at each other, getting closer and closer when Ara's phone suddenly rang and cut them off. The caller was Himchan.



"You man, how many times did you fail to tell her? Ten? Twenty?" Jongin gritted his teeth, frustrated at himself.

"Shut it, noob." He creased his eyebrows, taking in a deep breath. "I'll tell her today. With no distractions."

Sehun stopped eating the chocolate pocky he was munching on and gave the determined boy a childish grin. "Yes! Operation Get Ara officially starts now!"


It never pulled through. Himchan had decided to come back from Seoul two weeks early to see his dearly missed girlfriend.

 


Author's corner: 336 word count. Please tell me what you think! Subscribe c: I know I'm dragging this, but I have the ending planned out and it requires everything to be slow; sorry if you guys think this is dragging on and on ><

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday night (or morning/afternoon for some of you). There was just too many things going on;

LIKE EXO COMEBACK TEASERS AND BAP MTVK. And I had two tests to study for -.- But omfg, my babies are finally coming back; I'm so so so so so happy <3 I can't wait until May 30th omfg Zhang Yixing my bb sdjfsdksfdsdkufhsdkvhsdlk I crey.

I'm sobbing my babies are so adorably ghei ;w;

Are you guys excited for their long anticipated comeback? omfg I'm askdfjacfa.