Money Deal [1/?]

Money Deal

 

a/n: i finished this yesterday? but i dunno... it's kind of crappy and-- yeah, i edited it, still a bit crappy >< sorry... hope you'll like and enjoy chapter 1 :33333

CHAPTER 1

 

Jiyong has been pacing back and forth in the hotel room for quite a while now. He was nervous, it was his last chance. And if this doesn't work, he'll be doomed for the rest of his life.

 

'Well, not really...' he thought.

 

"Ji, relax will ya? You're giving me a headache. Sit down." he heard his friend say, sitting at the chair near the balcony.

 

He turned to look at him. "Youngbae -ah, why isn't she still here? Are you sure she said she's going to come?" he said, looking like a sad puppy in front of Youngbae.

 

"She's going to come, that's what she said. Just wait for her, you're the one needing a favor here Ji." Youngbae said a matter-of-factly.

 

"How can you be so sure? You two just talked through phone!" Jiyong retorted, irritation escaping his voice.

 

"I think she's not the type to lie." Youngbae said calmly. "Ji, just sit down already. She'll come, she's only 5 minutes late." he added, chuckling.

 

Jiyong sighed and sat down on the bed. He can't believe he was this desperate. He was going crazy, and all of it was because of some stupid condition his grandfather gave him.

 

“Jiyong, I want you to get married first, because I’ll be leaving the inheritance to you and your wife, as well to your children.”

 

Get married? It was the very least thing he’ll do, it’s not even on his list to do for the rest of his life. But he had to do it, his grandfather sticks to his word, and there was no way you can go over it. It took him just a week to fire up a plan, with the help of his friends.

 

He's not going to give up, he's going to get what he wants, it was his from the start anyway.

 

'Aish... for money Ji... for money...' he reminded himself.

 

&&

 

"Aigoo! I'm late!! Aish!"

 

A girl was running towards the lobby of the hotel. She was five minutes late from the last time she checked, she didn't know how many minutes late she is now.

 

Honestly, she wasn't supposed to come really, she changed her mind already before she fell asleep. But then her brother called her this morning and informed her that their mother was sent in the hospital again. She rushed herself, and came to the assigned meeting place.

 

She got inside the elevator and pressed the 18th floor. Of all meeting places, why a hotel anyway? She sighed and waited for the lift to arrive on her floor.

 

She remembered the events last night as she waited. It was sudden, but she needed it.

 

"Dara-ah~ I have news for you!!" she heard her friend squeal once she got inside their dorm.

 

"What is it Bommie?" she looks up from her bed and saw Bom rushing to her side.

 

"I found a job for you!!" Bom said. And after she said that, Dara immediately sat up and all her attention was at Bom's.

 

"Really? Is it a high paying job??" she asks immediately, eager to know the details her friend was going to tell her.

 

"Even more! It's going to be the highest paying job ever!" her friend exclaimed excitedly.

 

"Really!? Omo! Tell me now!" she said excitedly, grinning from ear to ear.

 

"My regular customer at the club asked me if I know someone who needed a job, and I said yes and asked why. He said that his friend Kwon Jiyong's offering a job!!" Bom said eagerly and grinned at Dara, but it wasn't the same excited expression as Dara's.

 

"Where's the 'highest paying job ever'??" she asks, confused.

 

"It's Kwon Jiyong!"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Psh, Dara-ah, it's your lack of watching the news and reading newspapers!" Bom sighed, then continued. "Kwon Jiyong's the grandson of the owner of the Kwon Industries! Of the Kwon enterprises, empire whatever and many more businesses! In short Dara he's rich!" Bom said exasperatedly. 

 

"So?" Dara asked, she still didn't get it.

 

Bom gives her a look and shakes her head. "Aigoo Ssantokki! And I thought you are the top 1 student in our batch… If Jiyong's grandfather is that freaking rich and so is he! If he's offering a job, it's sure to be a high pay!" Bom said, and giggled as she saw her friend’s reaction.

 

“Oh! Omo! Really?? Okay, how do I apply for this job!?” Dara was hyped by the information, this was something she needed, real bad.

 

“Just call this number, he’ll give you the meeting place and time.” Bom said, smiling as she gives her a piece of paper. “I really think this is a good opportunity Dara, you should really take it, in case you’ll be having second thoughts.”

 

“Why would I be having second thoughts Bom-ah?” Dara asks as she looks at the writings on the piece of paper.

 

“Well, for one, I—we don’t know what exactly the job is.” Bom said.

 

“Yeah… I know what you mean…” she said as she read the piece of paper, ‘Fraser Suites Insadong Seoul. Rm. 405.’

 

She was startled when the elevator stopped and she heard it beep, she looks up and saw that she was already on her floor. She gets off and searches for the room.

 

She felt nervous, and also scared, what if this was a scam? What if something bad happens? What if she’s going to get ? All negative things clouded her mind as her pessimistic mind was working. But she pushed it all aside and decided to trust her friend and just thought of money. She wants it, needed it badly.

 

She reached the room, she drew a deep breath before pushing the doorbell.

 

“Okay, Sanadara! Hwaiting!” she muttered and pushed the doorbell.

 

&&

 

Jiyong and Youngbae just stayed in the hotel room doing nothing for the next 15 minutes. Youngbae was just humming songs once in a while, and Jiyong looking frustrated and pissed. He isn’t really the type to wait.

 

‘Aish Ji… money…’ he kept reminding himself.

 

And after a few more exasperating minutes, Jiyong finally bursts.

 

“Aish! Damn it! Where is that girl!??” he said out loud. Youngbae looks at him and was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

 

“Oh, I guess she’s here.” Youngbae said, standing up and goes to answer the door. jiyong immediately stood up and adjusted himself to look good. He prepared for what’s to come.

 

As soon as the girl comes in, he was stunned, she looks so plain, but she is exceptionally pretty for someone being too plain. But he immediately composed himself, that wasn’t what he was supposed to think now, it was time to get down to business.

 

“Ah, Sandara-ssi, this is my friend, Kwon Jiyong.” Youngbae said as he points to him, then he looks at Jiyong, “Ji, this is Ms. Sandara Park.”

 

“Annyeong Haseyo, I’m Sandara Park, nice to meet you.” Dara said as she bowed.

 

‘Sandara? A three syllable name? Weird.’“Kwon Jiyong.” Jiyong said, and bowed slightly. “Now, Miss Sandara… we should start now, since you’re 25 minutes late.” He said, and goes to the nearby table to sit on one of the chairs.

 

Dara pouted, ‘Psh, sorry for being late!’ she thought.

 

Youngbae just smiled at her and motioned her to follow, he pulled out a chair for her, and he sits besides Jiyong.

 

She smiled and thanked him. At least his friend is good one, better than him. And perhaps more goodlooking? She shook her head slightly, she doesn’t know, somehow Jiyong looks so appealing to her, but she didn’t have time for looking at their looks, she came here for the job.

 

“So, what’s the job anyway?” she asks straight out, she wanted to know what the job now, so she can think about it, and if she doesn’t like it, she can make something up so she can escape.

 

“Eh? A little straightforward are we?” Jiyong raised a brow, he knew what she was going to do, but he won’t let her win, she was her last chance, he had to get a 100% sealed deal first before he could reveal the job, it was unfair, but it was the only thing he could think of.

 

“Anyway, the job is pretty easy, just do the things I say and you’ll get paid, with lots of money. And when I mean lots, I really do mean LOTS.” He said, emphasizing the last word.

 

Dara looks at him skeptically. “Just how much are we talking about here?” she asks, now totally distracted from her plan.

 

“Probably very much more than you could ever have in your entire life.” He said, partly serious and partly as an insult. He smirked.

 

Dara glared at him, she didn’t know that this guy was also arrogant, but it didn’t really surprise her, it suited him anyway. But what he said really kept her wondering just how much does this guy have.

 

“Oh Sandara-ssi. Believe me, no offense, but what he said is true. Why, this guy is freaking rich!” Youngbae said, helping Jiyong a bit to convince the girl.

 

“Okay then… tell me what the job is.” She said, her mind in track again.

 

“Just say yes first before I go into the details.” Jiyong said, looking at her seriously.

 

“What if I don’t? Just tell me the job first.” She retorted. If this guy thinks he can just control her, well he’s wrong.

 

Jiyong looks at her, he can tell that she was the kind of girl that wouldn’t surrender without a fight. She was strong. But again, he can’t let her win against him.

 

“Really? You won’t take it? What a pity… all the money will go to waste… no, wait—maybe I’ll just find someone else…” he said, taunting her.

 

Dara gritted her teeth, the guy’s getting in her nerves. She could have just refused and leave, but no, money was involved, and lots of it.

 

“You’re being unfair, you know that right?” she said, glaring at him.

 

He just shrugged. “So you won’t take the job then?” he said, he knew he was being unfair, but when it’s money that’s involved, he’ll do just anything to have it.

 

She sighed in defeat, “Fine, whatever. I agree.” She said irritably.

 

“Good, now sign here first.” Jiyong smirked and handed her a piece of paper, it was a contract. “On the bottom right.”

 

Dara looks at the contract, it still doesn’t say anything about the job, but it was a legal contract. She reads it first, then sighed again and took the pen that he also gave and signed. “Happy? Now, what’s the job?”

 

“Are you still planning on whether if the job is good or not and you can still escape it? Well, you’re mistaken, once you’ve signed, there’s no turning back Dara-ssi.” Jiyong said, taking the contract back with a mocking face, and handed another piece of paper, Dara looks at it, and her eyes widen when she read it. It was a marriage contract.

 

“You’ll work as my wife, easy right?” Jiyong said nonchalantly. “It’s not for life of course, just for a short period of time.”

 

Dara was shocked, too shocked that she couldn’t reply to what he said for a few minutes. She looks at him with a shocked expression.

 

‘WIFE!? Is he freaking kidding me?’ she thought.

 

“Are you freaking s-serious? W-wife??” she asks, unable to believe it all. It was all too fast for her.

 

“Yeah? Why? Are there problems?” he asks, he couldn’t help but smirk, though he didn’t want to, the girl was cute, too cute.

 

‘Problems? No, nothing… oh, just one thing… we’re going to get married!?’ she wanted to voice out her thoughts, but her tongue got caught in a knot, and she was speechless.

 

Just what did she got herself into?

-tbc-

a/n: omona, getting married? >< aigoo~ kekek :3333

please leave your violent reactions in the comment box :333333 hope you'll subscribe ^^