The movie date

My boyfriend Kevin Woo!

Hey :) I'm sorry I have'nt uploaded chapters this past week. I was really busy doing school work.

 

 

You wake up to you're phone vibrating on your computer desk.

"AISH!Who could it be?" You say in a sleepy voice.

"Hmm. A text message from Kevin Oppa."

You read the text out loud. "Good Morning beautiful :)" 

you smile cutely and reply back to his text.

"Good Morning oppa :)"

without noticing it both of you spend about 4 hours texting each other nonstop. But both of you  stopped texting to get ready for the 

movie date.

when you finished taking a shower. You went over to your walk in closet and looked to find the most comfortable and cute outfit you could find.. As you looked towards the back of your closet you found this amazingly cute outfit. It was a baby blue shirt,Black skinny jeans, and Blue convers. You put on the outfit and grab your makeup bag.

You grab your lipstick,eyeliner and mascara. You apply the lipstick and smack your lips together. You gently put on your mascara on and afterwards the eyeliner.You looked at yourself in the mirror and said "This is the best I've looked in months."

you don't really spend much time fixing your hair knowing that you've got around 25 minutes before Kevin picks  you up.

so, you brush your hair delicately untangling the knots.and you Straighten out your bangs a little so it won't look all messy. And you put on a Light blue bow on your hair.

Your phone starts vibrating and pick up your phone from the desk and see that Kevin sent you a text ,and you read "Yeovo, I'm outside." 

You run downstairs,lock the door and go over to Kevin's car. It was Kinda cold outside and you forgot your jacket. You open the car door and sit in the passenger seat next to Kevin.

Kevin kisses your cheek gently and says "You look so adorable" and he smiles.

you start blushing and you speak up "Haha. Thanks oppa."

"Yeobo.. In the back seat there's something for you :)"

"jinjja?" You look over to the back seat and you spot this Red bag . You look inside the bag and find this box with a black bow. You opened the box You open your eyes widely.. It was a gold necklace. 

"OPPA! KAMSAMNIDA!" You hug him tightly and kiss his cheek just as he did to you a couple of minutes ago.

Kevin oppa says "We are ere :)" He gets out of the car and opens the door for you.

You reach over to his hand and step out of the car.

"What movie are we going to see?" 

"You'll see" he smirks.

Kevin buys a medium sized Popcorn bucket and a large drink.

you guys go over to find empty seats in the room.

as the movie starts you see that it's a scary movie.

"Oppa! This is a scary movie?"

"Yeh" 

Kevin took you to see a scary movie because he knew you would get scared.

during the end of the movie there is this really violent scene that was totally unexpected and You get scared and jump from the unexpected scene.

Kevin pulls you closer to him and whispers in your ear. "It's just a movie,baby. Don't get scared. I'm here to protect you."

you look up at Kevin and give him a a smile.

the movie ended so Kevin takes you. Back home. When he drops you off he tells you "I''ll text you in the morning, cutie. Good Night. I love you."

You hug him an tell him "Okay. I love you oppa." 

You go inside the house,change into your pj's and you fall asleep instantly.

 

 

 

:( Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if I made any spelling mistakes.