True feelings

What happen??

 

 
 
Zelo's pov
  Ive been very good at keeping my feelings for her hidden... I don't know exactly when i started liking her.. I just realize one day..that i'll protect her and i don't ever wanna see her cry again... 
 
   Because its summer.. The two of us decided to hang out in her house to watch movies and eat ice cream.. Im actually nervous,thinking about being alone in a house with her makes my heart beat very faster... I look at the clock and its almost 11:00... And i have to be there at 11:30, i have to hurry... I just cant wait to see her..
 
Author's pov
    Zelo rush his was to to your house.. He arrived exactly 5 minutes till 11:30 and knock on your door..
 
 You were almost done cooking spaghetti when you heard a knock on your door... You open it and saw a panting zelo.. "What happen you ?" You asked while giggling "well i didn't know it was already 11 when i woke up so.. I rush" he replied "its ok.. Come in" you said. Zelo gladly went inside your apartment and sit comfortably in you couch "you pick a movie while i finish cooking spaghetti" you told zelo...
 
 'Hmmm horror ,romance,comedy or action' Zelo thought to himself.. In the end he choose a scary movie called insidious... After that he followed you to the kitchen and smelled the spaghetti.. "Aigoo ____-ah is it done.. Im hungry" he asked.. You smiled "yes its almost done but its still hot so we have to wait for it to cool off" you replied, he pout and nod. "Lets set up the living room"you said trying to lighten up the mood 
"Ok" he said while smiling....
 
   After the spaghetti cool off and the living room is all set with the plates,paper towel and some orange juice.. You started playing the movie.. "You chose a scary one"you said nervously, "yea is that ok" he asked "umm y-yah... Its fine" you tried to smile it off but he noticed that your scared and smirk.."you know if your scared..we could watch a different movie"he said "no its ok.. I can manage" you replied....
 
 The movie started and the first half of it is not even that scary but you already scream your lungs out more than 15 times... You covered yourself with the blanket and zelo cant help but laugh at you as he pull you closer to him and put his arm around your shoulder.. You blush at his sudden action but you just ignore it.. You notice that zelo's heart is beating faster... '_____ stop it his your bestfriend.... Jongup treat him as his brother.. So you cant feel this' you tried to stop yourself from feeling this way and actually try and focus on the movie...
 
   When the movie ended... You and zelo decided to finish the food you didnt get to finish because of the movie... Its an awkward silence until zelo decided to break it.. "So _____-ah... How have you been its been a year now since you know what..??" He asked, you got curious why he suddenly bring up such question "umm.. Im fine.. Im slowly moving on with life.. Why ask?" You replied 
 
  "Umm because.. Hmm d-do you think you will love someone again.??"
 
 You were about to reply.. But your home phone started ringing.. you stood up and answer it not checking who it was 
  "Yeoboseyo.." You said 
 "______-ah?" The one on the other line replied.. The moment he said your name.. You have no doubt who is it...
 
"Jongup??" You answered.. Shock