Chapter 11

Comfort [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why don’t you like me?” MiSu held onto MinHyuk’s arms crying her eyes out. “I’m prettier than SuYoung!” MinHyuk shoved her hands off from him, “You only like, because Ricky’s going for her. Lying that you’re her first love and calling yourself ‘bucket.’ Don’t you know how pathetic that is?!” He looked at her dead in the eye and her eyes no longer had any tears with lips curved into a grin, “Why her? Why can’t it be me?”

“You’re wrong,” MinHyuk turned his back at her taking a few steps away from her. “You called me to your place wasting your time telling me this. I’ll show you that I like her, not because of Ricky.” Without warning, his body was pulled around and his lips connected with MiSu’s. His hand went back to his head where her hands were and tried to break them off. She held onto him tighter and he eventually gave up.

MinHyuk shook his thoughts away looking over his shoulder seeing SuYoung staring outside the window. He went back to focusing on the roads, “What’s on your mind?”

“Nothing,” she answered without making contact with him. Her mind began playing back to Ricky’s words. Do you like MinHyuk that much? SuYoung shut her eyes with a soft sigh coming out remembering the kiss they shared. She opened her eyes touching the bottom of her lips. She could feel her body heating up like that night and her heartbeat faster.

“We’re here,” MinHyuk happily said interrupting her thoughts as he parked his car. SuYoung set her hand down looking up at the front window. “The Han River is pretty at this time of the day.”

“It is,” SuYoung faked a smile looking at him. “But what are we doing here?”

He let go of the steering wheel glaring at her, “SuYoung,” she turned to him and finally made eye contact with him. “I like you.” She was thrown back at his suddenly confession and stayed quiet. “I really like you. Don’t you reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter