Game Over

[ONE-SHOT] GAME OVER

 

"Kwon Jiyong, the guy I loved and the guy who puts meaning in my life... He treats me special. He acts so sweet whenever we're together. He showed acts of kindness, he does things for me... maybe I'm really special for him. Maybe he likes me... Maybe he also loves me.

I mean, who wouldn't fall for a guy who took the dare for you when you lost the game, ate the spicy kimchi you're supposed to eat, a guy who featured you in his song from his first solo album, performed with you, wrapped his arm around you, stared at your eyes sincerely, held your hand, a guy who carried the snowboard for you when you were all together in a ski resort, a guy who teased you everyday... texted you a lot of times... called you sometimes... tweeted you with the most random thing just to make a conversation with you... a sign of affection...

 

He's also someone who could really make it to my ideal type... cute, tough and younger guy.

He's definitely it.

 

So because of that... I finally fell in love.

 

He got me."

 

 

Today, Se7en, my guy best friend in YG is not around anymore, he's still in the military, though months later, he'll be with us anymore. But I doubt if I could stay with him a little longer because my contract with 2NE1 is soon to end. It has been an unforgettable journey with all of them.

 

In this day, Dara's mood was as bright as the sun, she tweeted a picture of her standing in front of her window and her arms wide open, like she was greeting the world. In the caption, it says, "Good Morning!!~~ Ahh. It's a very nice day! I feel like cooking a nice meal too! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

 

Then after few minutes, GD replied to her tweet.

" @krungy21: Was it too much of a good day? Cook a nice meal for us~! Darong!"

She didn't hesitate so she tweeted back right away.

" @IBGDRGN: I'll do that but not now. ^.^"

He replied again. It seemed like he really waited for her reply.

" @krungy21: Why? ^^"

" @IBGDRGN: I only prepared for few~"

" @krungy21: But I thought it was a good day?"

" @krungy21: It is. ㅋㅋㅋ"

 

Then GD didn't reply anymore. She waited for his reply but after realizing that she won't get one anymore, she just cooked and goes to YG Ent. bldg right away.... but with lots of foods with her!

She visited YG's office and gave some food that she cooked.

 

YG said "Sandara is being too nice today huh? What's the special occassion?"

"Hehehe. Nothing. I'm just too happy." She laughs awkwardly in front of the president.

"Ohh. I see. I guess you need to be happy always."

Dara laughed and said "Aigoo~ We'll be losing stuffs from our apartment then."

"That... you need to budget!"

"Yes, we'll budget our money well for buying ingredients." She bows.

"Alright, I'll taste this one. You're really a martian, Sandara. No one ever did this to me from 2NE1."

"Ah. Don't think of it the other way around. I'm not trying to impress you so I would be better than them."

"Don't worry. I didn't even think of that one until you tell that idea to me now."

"Ah. Hahaha. Mianhe."

"Do you... by chance...... I mean, are you headed somewhere?"

"Yes, I'm about to give this to the others."

"Who are the lucky ones?"

"Dancers and our managers!"

"Ohhh. You are really thoughtful. I like it. Okay, you can leave now so you could give it to them already."

"Ne. Kamsahamnida."

"Yeah kamsahamnida."

 

She leaves the office and goes to the dance studio. There, she distributes the foods to each one of them.

Jaewook said "Aish Dara. Tell me how could I find a girlfriend like you?! Seriously! This is so thoughtful."

Dara bashfully smiles and says, "This is just my thing~ Hehe."

The dancers are eating it all. She got a good feedback. She felt even more happier. She called the other members (2NE1) to come over for them to taste what she cooked.

She tried calling Minzy and CL first but their line was busy so she called Bom instead.

Bom answered. Dara said "Bommie-ah!!! Come here. Ppalli!"

"Auhh~ Your voice hurts my ears. Can you turn it down a little bit woman?"

"Euhaha! You have to go here. I cooked foods."

"Really? Foods? Where exactly are you right now?"

"I knew you would say that. Haha! I'm in the YG bldg. Dance studio, hurry and go here!"

"What's so special about today? Why are you so much in a good mood?"

"Hmmm. Nothing!"

"Wait. Is this about Jiyong's reply to your tweets huh?"

"Aigoo! You know about it?"

"I've been on twitter every day. I just lurk around so yes I saw it lately."

"Auhhhhhh! Aish. Auhhh~ That's nothing. That's not the reason. I was really happy but I got to admit... that fact made me happier."

"That would really do! What a good way to start the morning eh?"

"Ne!!"

"Alright, I'll go there and I'll taste the food! And ya Dara..."

"Ne?"

"Hengsho!"

"Yeah! Hengsho!" then she giggles because she knows that Bom was trying to mean something else about that word, it's not about the literal meaning of it which is "Be Happy". It's because that word was invented by G-Dragon himself.

 

So she waited there for her but there are more foods left because the other dancers didn't come. So she went to the recording studio, to give the foods left to Teddy, their producer. She excitedly went up to the studio, expecting that GD might be there too. As she got there, she sees Teddy but negative results for GD. He was not there. Anyway, she gave the food to Teddy and Teddy wasn't really expecting it. He said he doesn't know what to feel, if he'll be happy or offended.

He said "I don't know what your real intention was, if you're giving this to me because it's a sign of thanksgiving or it's just because I look like I wasn't eating anymore from the studio so you visited me here to give this."

"Hahahaha. Aniyo."

"I don't really know if this was a present or an insult."

"It's a present!"

"Well it's good! Thank you. Really, thank you." while he was nodding his head and looking at the foods she gave him.  "Did you cook this all by yourself?"

"Ne!"

"Wow. That is awesome."

"Ah. Teddy oppa, I have to go somewhere else."

"Where are you going?"

"Comfort room!"

"Hahahaha. You are really funny! Well.... Okay, okay... go on."

"Thank you." She bows her head before leaving so it made it look funnier. Teddy laughed so hard.

Dara got out of the studio and she immediately ran her way to the comfort room.

Teddy said with a smile on his face, "YG is right. She really is the girl from Mars. Definitely not an earthling... Ahhh~ So unique."

 

After Dara got out of the studio, at the exact time, GD got in.

He's smiling when he entered. He said "Hyung, they're all talking about Dara from the dance studio. I just came from there. They said she got presents with her and she's giving them away. Is it true?"

"Ah yes! They're talking about her. Really? What are they talking about?"

"It's funny but they all got a crush on her. I didn't know majority of our male dancers got a crush on Dara! Even Jaewook hyung! Hahaha."

"For real? Hahaha. No wonder they would get that feeling. She's really kind."

"Yeahh..." Then he noticed that there's a food on Teddy's table so he said, "Oh! You also got one?"

"Yes. She gave me one just lately."

"Ahh~~ So lucky. Lately she just told me on twitter that she doesn't have enough then now I'm the only one who didn't receive foods? Aishhh."

"Maybe she didn't know that you're here. But this..." He holds the container of the food and said "This is very very.... like... very thoughtful. I was so touched that she came here abruptly just to give this to me while I'm working."

 

Then, that time, Dara opened the door of the studio slightly, planning to surprise GD. GD wasn't aware that she's already there because he's facing back the door so he keeps talking. Teddy wasn't aware too since he's facing the monitor.

GD said "Ohhh~ That's a turn on huh?"

"Yes. She's one of the girls I admire the most, honestly. Hehe. How about you, do you like her too?"

"Me? Ayyy~ Aniyo."

"That's impossible!"

"Why?"

"Aren't you two being too showy and sweet and whatever?"

"What? No. I don't like her. She's not my type."

"That goddess beauty? You don't like that?"

"She's pretty but she's out of my league. I like bad girls more."

"Ohhh. So what about the teasing?"

"You even counted that as one? No man, that's just normal for me. It was nothing special. I don't really like her. It's just for the show. We need to have that chemistry in order to be a successful pairing in my song and my performances."

Teddy looked back and said "Man, that's mean." then his eyes widened because he saw Dara standing from the door. And since Teddy showed that kind of face, it made GD curious so he looked back too and he was so shocked. He even covered his mouth with his hand.

 

GD thought "Holy !"

He was caught off guard.

 

Dara slightly smiled and said "Uhh Teddy oppa, I'll just give the other foods to others. I have to leave now. Thank you."

Teddy couldn't speak because he doesn't know how to handle that kind of awkward situation.

But GD confidently said, "Ah noona! You're lying, you said you don't have enough foods! But then I found out you were just giving away more of them here. How come~" He was trying to bring another topic to change the atmosphere.

 

Dara looked at him. She gave him a glare. She said "Why would I give one to someone like you?"

Teddy didn't speak. There was a silence after she said that.

 

Until, GD smiled and said "Aing noona~ I want to have one too!"

Dara can't take it anymore that GD still manages to say those. She was boiling in anger and she couldn't hold it any longer so she slaps GD so hard. It sounded so loud inside the studio. Yes, it was that "hard".

Teddy reacted "Whoa!" He got so surprised.

 

GD was more surprised. Dara said "How dare you say that to me?! You !! You don't like me, right? Well then don't go around my axis!! I don't need you there!!"

 

He's serious when he replied, "Why are you so mad? I just wanted some food!"

Dara threw one of the lunchboxes that she's holding to GD's chest. It hits him so it absolutely hurts.

She said "Then take that!!"

 

Then she walked out of the studio.

GD said "What the hell is wrong with that noona?!!"

Teddy said "I think you hurt her, Jiyong."

"It's just an opinion. I just said that she's not my type, that's what she only heard!"

"Yeah, that's what she heard, but didn't she admit before that she likes you?"

GD got silenced for seconds.

 

He speaks, "So... she likes me that's why she's mad that I didn't like her back? Is that it?"

"No man, because she knew she's been played all along."

"I didn't fool her on the first place! What is wrong to what I did?!"

"Jiyong, she likes you! Of course, she'll expect. She'll put meanings to everything that you show her! Don't take advantage of her."

"I didn't!"

"Well you just did..."

"Why did she put meaning to those? She shouldn't have.................... I have a girlfriend."

"That........................thankfully, you didn't say that lately. Because if you did... I don't know how she's going to react to it, and I know it won't be a good thing for you... certainly not good."

 

GD wasn't able to reply. He just touched his cheek which Dara slapped lately. It must hurt until now. He was left dumbfounded about what just happened. It was too far from what he expected.

 

Teddy said "You may like them bad girls... but.......you shouldn't be messing with good girls too because that's what you'll get, Jiyong."

 

Jiyong felt so embarrassed because Teddy saw what happened lately. He felt like he lost his pride so in order to escape that situation, he goes out of the studio and left Teddy. He just thinks that staying there will kill more of his ego. He doesn't want to show his face anymore to him.

 

On the other hand, Dara hurriedly goes to the cafeteria and left the remaining foods she has with her and let the other staff take care of it. She walks so fast until she reaches the parking lot.

 

She met Bom there. Bom said "Dara! I'm here!"

"Bommie-ah, I left the foods there at the cafeteria. Just get them from there. I have to go. Bye."

"But... Dara!"

 

She ignores Bom for the mean time. She rides her car alone and leaves the building right away.

Bom said "What happened to her? She's just too happy lately then..."

 

She enters the building and tried to ask everyone about what happened to Dara, but all of them are saying that she was happy and she gave foods for the dancers and managers, they didn't know the detail why Dara looked so upset lately so she wonders about the real reason why.

Nobody knows, only Teddy and GD. And sadly, she didn't go to the recording studio to ask Teddy about it.

 

She was clueless of why she acted like that.

 

Dara cried when she was on her way home, she said...

 

"Kwon Jiyong, the guy I loved and the guy who puts meaning in my life... He treats me special. He acts so sweet whenever we're together. He showed acts of kindness, he does things for me... maybe I'm really special for him. Maybe he likes me... Maybe he also loves me.

I mean, who wouldn't fall for a guy who took the dare for you when you lost the game, ate the spicy kimchi you're supposed to eat, a guy who featured you in his song from his first solo album, performed with you, wrapped his arm around you, stared at your eyes sincerely, held your hand, a guy who carried the snowboard for you when you were all together in a ski resort, a guy who teased you everyday... texted you a lot of times... called you sometimes... tweeted you with the most random thing just to make a conversation with you... a sign of affection...

 

He's also someone who could really make it to my ideal type... cute, tough and younger guy.

He's definitely it.

 

So because of that... I finally fell in love.

 

He got me.

 

 

 

But I misunderstood............ All of them.............How could I be so stupid? Everything was fake...

 

How come I wasn't able to figure it all out earlier? He kept my hopes high.

 

I believed....... and in the end.................. here I am, left, being the wrong one... because everything was just an assumption, misinterpretations...

 

All of them are lies.

 

All of them are for show.

 

I'm just for show."

 

 

And starting that day, at that sudden revelation, Dara never talked to GD again.

 

"You even tweeted me?! You flirted with me, gave me false hopes and then you don't like me? I'm not your type?! Then you shouldn't have got closer to me! If you don't like a person, just stay the hell away from her! You don't have to act so romantic and sweet in order for yourself to look good! To make yourself seem more likeable!! You selfish jerk!! You only think about yourself! How about being considerate to my feelings?! I like you! I know you're aware of it! Then why did you still keep on giving me signs that you like me too?!

This may sound funny but of course, I will assume from what you showed me.

 

I hope guys will realize that it's a whole different plane for girls when they do that. For them, it might be 'nothing' but for girls, it's 'something'. Yet they call us stupid for expecting too much, how could we be stupid? We won't be expecting for 'something' if guys didn't show us that there was something to expect for. I just hope that they realize how it hurts for us. How it kills us to know that all of our hopes are false. It breaks our trust to all guys.

 I hope they will consider the differences in mentality between girls and boys and stop judging us in the wrong way...

because we do have reasons why we get mad. Come to think of it, we won't just get mad for nothing!

Girls are different from boys. We think differently, we see things differently.

Our reasons might be delicate for boys, but that's just the way it is... deal with it.

Now I'm hurt, my heart is broken twice this time, and I feel so stupid... why did I even believe?

Why did I believe?

 

Why am I so gullible?

Why did I even fall for it?

 

I don't want you around anymore.

 

 

That jerk."

 

 

She changed the way she treats GD. GD can't talk to her too.  And by that, they stopped talking to each other. That was also the start of the sudden changes in Dara's appearance and acts. She became stronger.

 

But then one day, when she went out to go shopping, a very unpredicted thing happened.

 

She saw GD together with Kiko and they're surrounded by their friends, a mixture of GD's and Kiko's. Jo Sungmin, Yoon, Ambush and Soohyuk are with them.

GD and Kiko are holding hands and Kiko was smiling so wide. She was telling something to GD and they look like they were having a good time. What hurts her more is that when she saw that GD kissed Kiko on her lips and then he smiled.

 

That breaks her heart more.

 

She thought "So she was his girlfriend... And I was the intruder? Is that what he want me to be? The scandals were right. She really was his girlfriend. I was... just used to kill time... just for leisure. Great. What a great show you performed G-Dragon, you made me believe. Good job... you did a very, very good job!"

 

She turned away and went home, bringing that painful memory with her.

As she remembers what she saw, she can't help but to grow more anger to GD. It makes her hate him more. And as time goes by, she developed the apathy she has towards him.

Also, she can't keep it to herself so she told everything about it to the other members(2NE1) so they now knew the story.

 

Because of the hate she has within her, she somehow forgot GD.

She wasn't thinking of him anymore. She deleted his photos and his messages on her phone. She just stopped giving a damn to him, thinking it's just a waste of time.

Her brother(Cheon doong) knew about it also so he began being extra protective to his sister. He got mad to GD and he even said that when he showed up, he's afraid that he might not stop himself from beating him up. Everything has changed. Before, he badly wants to be friends with him, now he doesn't even want to see a piece of him.

 

But Dara's love life doesn't stop there. She became more open to other guys and there are a lot of guys in line waiting for her to lend an eye to them even once but Dara began being choosy since that incident(GDxKiko) happened. She has to be careful in choosing.

 

Still, there is this one guy who caught her attention. She opened her doors for him.

And she kept that connection to him for many months.

 

Time passed by and Dara and Bom's contract to YG have ended. Dara knew that this time will come.

Dara didn't extend her contract. She chose to leave the company since she's also old enough to live on her own. She just thinks it's time to settle down. Bom did the same way. They ended their contract in YG.

Dara bids goodbye to all of the staffs and artists in YG family, except Jiyong. She left no word to him.

 

A month has passed by, YG Entertainment is still gaining money, the attention of the public, still top in the rankings, producing good music but it was never the same anymore. Something has changed. Their days were dull already. Maybe because they lost the Park sisters, the two who used to goof around and bring joy to everyone. They were a bit disappointed that they didn't renew their contract anymore but it's their choice so they just have to understand it, deal with it and just be happy for them.

GD admits that it becomes boring inside the YG already and whenever they have a gathering, he just doesn't feel amused at all, it may be fun but he still feels incomplete.

 

He felt Dara's absence. In some ways, he misses her, that awkward, shy, dorky, overacting, childish, cry baby, bright girl who used to be around anywhere.

He thought "How could it end like that between us? Our friendship was trashed just because of that thing... It's so sad to know... just too sad."

 

Within the time that Dara wasn't staying in YG anymore, GD reflects on himself. He thought of what he actually did to her that made her be like that.

"Am I that bad? I didn't mean to make you think that way Darong. I didn't know you have that feeling for me. I thought it was just a simple crush... I'm sorry, I was too reckless with my actions. I don't know what I'm feeling now. Maybe I'm missing you...

 

It doesn't feel right anymore. I feel guilty. I feel responsible for your change, of why you now got that different look in your eyes. I didn't mean to do it to you. I'm so sorry...but why can't I say this to you in person? Why?..................... But I'll try my best to find the right time to talk to you about this."

 

But he said to himself that he just can't keep on thinking about it because he has a girlfriend. He has priorities too. So then he continued going out with her, sleeping with her, hanging out with her more...updating his twitter with double meaning posts, liking Kiko's pictures on Instagram just like what he used to do even before.

The only difference now is, Dara just ignores it like she's not affected to it.

 

But that's not all. The next day, there's a shocking revelation in twitter that spreads like wildfire.

All of the Korean idols who have twitter accounts were alerted. That only means that GD was informed about it too so he checked his twitter account right away. And this is what he saw...

 

"@bornfreeonekiss: @krungy21 Dara-yah!~"

"@krungy21: @bornfreeonekiss Joongie~!"

"@bornfreeonekiss: @krungy21 Have you been eating well?"

"@krungy21: @bornfreeonekiss Shouldn't you be more worried about yourself? ㅋㅋ"

"@bornfreeonekiss: @krungy21 Let's meet again later!!~~~ Alright, alright, alright?"

"@krungy21: @bornfreeonekiss: Alright, alright, alright! ^.^"

"@bornfreeonekiss: @krungy21 ♥"

"@krungy21: @bornfreeonekiss ♥"

 

That conversation gathered the curiosity of the fans and the artists as well because they think that they couldn't just be being friendly towards each other with the heart sign at the end of their conversation. So they concluded that something is going on between them, that he and Dara are dating.

 

The fact that she talked to that man made it more controversial because that man is also a celebrity! He came from a legendary group years ago and they used to have the largest fandom in the whole Kpop Industry. It ain't just an ordinary man...

 

That man...

 

 

 

is Kim Jaejoong.

 

That face is one of the most handsome face in Kpop. And Dara is one of the prettiest face but the most natural face in Kpop. They will really make a perfect couple!

 

Since Dara was not in YG anymore, Jaejoong who was still active in the industry answered the issues between them through his company, JYJ. He confirmed that they were just getting to know each other but they're still not in a relationship.

 

But it's obvious that the feeling is mutual so they have that BIG chance to be together for real.

When GD had read about the news, he said "Now she found someone else... Jaejoong hyung eh? Well I shouldn't be thinking about it and I just have to focus on my work and my music." even though sometimes he feels a little bit intimidated by how handsome Jaejoong is compared to him. He got the face, the attitude, the talent, what more can you ask for?

He just has to face the reality that Dara is so done with him and she found a better man.

 

That's why he focuses on his fame, fortune and his money first to divert his attention. He gets the limelight, as usual, still the artist with the highest earnings in Korea. He enjoys it that way anyway. He's happy with his life.

 

On the other side, Dara has bloomed more. She even became prettier and she gained more celebrity fan boys, lots of them. It was over 25 already. Yes, that many. She deserves the attention anyway. She's got all the qualities that a guy would look for a girl and Jaejoong was the first one from the line to make her feel that she was something special, anything that her fan boys wanted her to know.

Jaejoong is a kind man, romantic, humble, gentleman, tough, younger, cute, everything that Dara's been looking for a guy. He's the type of man who will never hurt a girl, the type of man who will never make her hope for nothing, a guy who knows how to treat a girl right, a guy with respect, a sincere man and most especially, he's not a jerk.

Dara was so thankful that he appeared in her life. It is true, when you lost someone, someone better is yet to come.

And here he comes already.... Mr. someone better has arrived! She feels so grateful and happy about it.

They got pictures spreading from the internet as well, being spotted together but Dara doesn't care. No one is holding her back. She's not signed to an agency anymore. She's free.

It affects Jaejoong's career but he didn't mind, he doesn't care about his popularity and his image, he said. He didn't deny the issues about them, he boldly admits their relationship right away. And that turned her on more. She thinks that maybe..... he's the one.

 

After 3 months, just when Dara was being so contented with what's happening in her life, CL texted her.

 

"Unnie. Did you know about it already?"

She replied, "What about it?"

"GD oppa and Kiko already broke up."

"What do I have to do with that?"

"Nothing. It's just that GD oppa looks so depressed these days. All the other people here also noticed."

"Ahh~ That's sad. Why did they break up by the way?"

"It's unbelievable but Kiko is the one who left him. There's this rumor that she just used him to catch people's attention, to be more popular, and to be fortunate in her career too, and yes, for money. I don't know if it's true but based from Jiyong oppa's actions, it seems like that."

"Really? Aww. That's sad for Jiyong. How is he?"

"He's not okay unnie. We miss you!"

"Aww. I miss you all too!~"

"Unnie... don't you think it's a karma for oppa?"

"It seems like that. ^^"

"Then this is a good thing.... so that he could learn his lessons."

"Yes."

"Unnie, by the way, congratulations to you and Jaejoong oppa!"

"Thank you CL-roo~~! Aigoo~~"

"When could we hangout again?"

"Anytime! Just call me! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Okay! Thank you so much Unnie. Saranghae~ ^^"

"Nado saranghae~!!"

 

After conversing with CL and knowing the news about GD, she curved a smile on her face. She said "What goes around comes around eh? You used me. She used you. Wow."

 

That evening, she received a text message from GD.

She almost wanted to delete it without reading what's keyed in to it. But she has sympathy so she still reads it...

"Dara, how are you?"

She replied for it was not a big deal for her anymore. "I'm fine."

"Oh. Won't you go back in YG and visit us sometimes? ^^"

"I'll find time to that."

"Why? Aren't you available?"

"I'm busy."

 

Then GD didn't reply. He was bowled over with that.  He can't say something after it anymore.

He thought "She's not the same anymore... She's not the Sandara Park I used to know."

 

But those three words from Dara ("I Am Busy") can't break him... he didn't give up. He called her.

Dara thought when she saw that GD was calling her, "What the hell? Why is he calling?"

 

She answered anyway but she's serious when she talks,"Hello?"

"Dara!"

"Why?"

"I know this seemed so late but can I talk to you?"

"You're doing it now."

"I mean, personally."

"Why? What are we going to talk about?"

"That..."

Her voice cheered up, "Oh! Good thing you asked... when?"

"Later?"

"What time? Where?"

"At the *name of the restaurant*..."

"Sure! Wait for me there, okay?" She sounds excited.

"Okay! 8PM alright? I'll wait for you! And Dara..."

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"That's nothing. Bye."

 

She hung up the call. She smiled after talking to GD. She dressed up immediately. She chose to wear a casual outfit, just a pink shirt and jeans paired up with sneakers below. She didn't style her hair either. She wore no make-up,  she decided to be just the pure and natural Sandara for that night.

 

But when she's all dressed up, she paused and she faced the mirror. She told herself, "Why am I doing this? Should I really meet him? Should I still see him? Should I still talk to him? To the man who hurt me?"

 

The spark in her eyes are lost and she noticed it while she's looking at herself in the mirror. She her hair once and said "...I'm going to be myself tonight."

 

She's ready to go so later on, she goes out of her house.

 

While in that luxurious restaurant...

 

The clock's hand just hits 8. GD was good looking that night. He prepared so much for this time. He was wearing a sneakers, formal suit, a snapback cap. He's still into the image of a fashionista.

He was seated beside the transparent window. He keeps on looking on the view outside, expecting to see her walking and coming inside of the restaurant.

 

He texted her, "Dara... Where are you now?"

 

She's not replying to his messages.

He didn't mind. He just thinks that maybe Dara was still preparing or maybe she's still on the way.

 

He was patiently waiting until it's already 9PM. Dara was already late for 1 hour.

 

So he calls her but her line was out of reach. It seems like her phone was off.

He said "Aishh. Where could she be by now?!"

 

He waited in the restaurant for 3 hours just to talk to Dara. But she's still not coming.

It was already close to midnight when he saw Dara passing by and not looking at the restaurant where they're supposed to meet. He knocked through the glassed window to get Dara's attention.

 

Dara looked at him and she said "Oh! Why are you there?" GD has read it through her lips. She entered the restaurant with a very big smile. She stands in front of him who is sitting and said "You're still here?"

GD forcedly smiled and said "What do you mean?"

Dara chuckled and said "Why are you still here? It's late at night. What are you doing here?"

"We....... We're supposed to meet here."

"Sorry?" She looked clueless.

"Dara, don't joke around. We talked about this. We're supposed to meet here, right?"

"I'm not kidding. I don't know what you're talking about."

"What?" He looked at her eyes seriously, trying to figure out what's wrong with her.

"You even dressed up so nice! Ahhhk~ Still the cool guy eh?"

GD thinks that Dara is just messing up with him so he smiles and said "Yeah, and you just dressed up like that?" He was joking around, teasing Dara's poor style.

Dara suddenly became serious. She looked at his eyes and said "I didn't dress up too nice for tonight. Why should I? It was nothing special anyway." and then she smiled sarcastically.

That hits GD straight to his man's ego because that's what he just said before when talking about her, "It was nothing special"....

He wasn't able to speak. He feels Dara's anger through her eyes. He was humiliated to it because he dressed up so nice for tonight.

 

Dara said "How does it feel to hope for nothing? How does it feel being too nice and just being treated that way?"

 

GD was just looking at her eyes, unable to say anything.

 

And then Jaejoong entered the restaurant, he said "Dara! Oh you're here. Come on? Let's go?"

He was smiling until he saw Jiyong sitting on a chair. He greeted him, "Ah G-Dragon, you're here too? What a coincidence!"

GD stands up and bows to Jaejoong. He said "Oh hey hyung... Yeah... Hehehe."

"Who are you going to meet here? You have a date huh?"

"Ah..." He looks down and just tried to smile even if his pride has been down to the lowest level that time. "Yeah..."

Dara said "Oh do we have to go somewhere?" She looks at Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled and said "Ah right! Let's go."

Dara said "You know... because he might feel awkward that we're here. LET'S JUST LEAVE HIM SO THAT HE COULD WAIT FOR THAT SOMEONE comfortably." She means it like "It will take you so long to look for that other 'someone' again... unless you know how to treat a girl right. Girls are not all easy, that's what you need to know."

Those words from her hurts GD so bad.

"Yes. Hahaha. Aigoo. We're such a bothersome, aren't we? Haha! Alright, let's go now." He wraps his arm around Dara's shoulders. Dara smiles and said "Araesso."

 

Then they go out of the restaurant happily and GD was left.

 

The words she said marked so much in his mind, especially when Dara looked at him and said " How does it feel to hope for nothing? How does it feel being too nice and just being treated that way?"

 

She felt Dara's pain before already. It just goes back to him this time. He realizes that Dara did it on purpose. She intentionally came late to let him wait, for him to keep on hoping, and she also intentionally dressed up not-so-prepared because she's really not going to meet with him at that luxurious restaurant. She doesn't have plans for it. It was also for him to look stupid when she came looking like that. Now he felt what he made her feel before...

 

It hurt him.

 

He goes home, broken. He repented to all the things that he's done. Yet he still feels annoyed of why he must be treated like that, he did nothing wrong. But everything is coming back to him negatively so he thinks that he must've really done something wrong.

 

Suddenly, he thought that he should be focusing on who he is right now. He has money, he has the fame, he is such a big star now, he must not be spending time with non sense things, he thought.

Until the end, his fame is all that matters... and his job.

It's all about himself.

 

His career continues.... as fruitful as it was before.

 

Later on, YG Entertainment provides a day off for all the artists so the boys from YG Family decided to go hangout at a karaoke bar. Some of them invites their friends outside the YG Family circle. TOP invites Jaejoong because they have some business going on for a TV drama so he took the advantage to get along with his close friend, Jaejoong, that time. Jaejoong came at the place.

He was stunning with only a simple black v-neck shirt, jeans and leather shoes.

Seungri invites 2NE1 to come over too. And they did... All of them were there except Dara.

 

Now, they were seated at a round table. Jaejoong is seated beside TOP. The position from left to right is, CL(from the left end), Minzy, Bom, Daesung, Daesung's girlfriend, Seungri, Taeyang, GD, TOP and Jaejoong (form the right end of the circle).

 

GD and YB are talking about their schedules.

GD said "Do we have follow ups for this Month?"

YB replied, "I think so, there is."

"I'm afraid I can't come at the 28th, because I have an appointment."

"Where?"

"I think me and CL will come together. It's a fashion show."

"Ahhh. Good luck for that. More expensive clothes to buy again huh?"

"Yeah I got my eye on Thom Browne... yeah those styles."

"Ahhh. I thought you like Marc Jacobs?"

"Anything man. Hahaha."

They've been talking like they are the only people within their table. They don't mind the others. It's like 'Mind your own business' thing. But not until Jaejoong leaned his elbows on the table and tried to bend his upper body forward to reach the sight of GD.

He looked at him and said "Have you been in TV dramas too before?"

GD smiled innocently to his sunbae and said "I've....never been..."

"Ayyy~ It must've been hectic but maybe you'll be in TV dramas too someday, and hey your songs are good, maybe it'll be used as an OST to movies too... because that's what I've been through..."

 

They are all hushed to that. It was a slap to GD's face. Jaejoong said those with a look in his eyes that seems to mean that he's superior. Well, it's true, he's their senior, they must show some respect.

 

GD smiled with a straight lips and just nodded to what Jaejoong said. He accepted his fault. He was once again humiliated, but this time, in front of YG Family.

 

Jaejoong looked away to avoid the tension that he feels towards Jiyong. He just thinks that he needs to get what he deserves. He needs to do it so he could realize where he is right now. Because Jaejoong thinks that GD was being too arrogant in front of the wrong person so he teaches him a lesson through that.

After that occurrence, GD rarely speaks anymore.

 

Jaejoong checks his phone to avoid their stares. It was such a brave gesture to say it in front of the whole YG Family while he, himself,  doesn't belong there and was actually just a visitor.

While he's checking his phone, he found a message from Dara.

 

TOP peeks at Jaejoong's phone and he silently reads what he's reading.

TOP breaks the ice by saying, "Hyung, so you and Dara are dating eh? Is that true?"

Jaejoong smiled and said "Ah, yeahh. Isn't she sweet?"

TOP reads Dara's message out loud.

 

"Joongie!~ Aigoo! I shouldn't have let you go out today. You're sick! You should rest. But anyway, how are you there? Drink your medicine! Alright? Bboing bboing~!"

 

Then TOP said "Oh hyung, you're sick?!"

"Ne. Hehehe... But not too much now."

"Oh, noona is worried."

Seungri speaks, "Aish... I like Dara noona! She's always like that."

Jaejoong became kind and said "Oh really? She is? Ohhh."

Daesung said "She's the type of person who always worries! Hahaha."

Jaejoong laughed. He said "You're really funny. They are all right. It was nice meeting you, Daesung."

"Ne Jaejoong sunbaenim."

"Just call me hyung! Hehe."

"Oh ne, Jaejoong hyung."

Seungri stares at Jaejoong with a smile on his face and said "Dara noona must be so lucky to have someone like you.... a man who's as humble as you is so hard to find."

Jaejoong bows to Seungri and said "Thank you."

Taeyang said "I'm a fan of DBSK even before!"

Jaejoong replied, "Really? Oh thank you so much. But we're not around anymore..."

"Yeah, but your music still lives..."

"That's right and I'm so thankful for it."

Jaejoong looks around and his eyes stops to Bom. He said "You're Park Bom, right?"

Bom shyly smiles and said "Ne. Hehe."

"My members like you..."

"Really?" She brushes her hair after. She's flattered.

"Yeah... they said you're pretty, well that's true. They told me that after MAMA 2009."

"Oh right. You handed us the award on stage, right?"

"Yes, exactly."

"I have to admit... you look handsome even in person as well!"

"Ahhh! Kamsahamnida!"

Seungri butts in and said "Hyung! That means, "Get me a partner, hurry!"... if ever you didn't get it."

Jaejoong laughs so hard.  Bom reaches for Seungri to hit his arm. She said "Aigoo!! Stop that! I'm not like that!"

Seungri just keeps on laughing. Jaejoong said "Aigoo. It's true... every company needs a guy like this." and he pointed Seungri.

They laughed. GD just smiled. Then that day goes on, boys talking about Dara through Jaejoong. They keep on asking him how she's been because they have no news about her already and Jaejoong has the biggest possibility to know anything that's happening to her these days. He tells stories about Dara that made GD feel more regretful for hurting her.

 

He told them that Dara is simply one of a kind. No one else could be as protective, supportive, humble and kindhearted as her. She's beyond perfect. They all agreed to it.

 

Then Minzy said to Jaejoong, "Oppa! Why don't you call out for Dara unnie and tell her to come here?"

"Oh! That's a great idea. But she told me she couldn't come lately... I hope she'll approve."

"She couldn't come?"

When Jaejoong mentioned that one, Jiyong looked at him. He thought that it was because he's around.

Until Jaejoong answered, "She told me she has to be with her brother because his brother is working on a bigger project alone. She's there to support her."

Bom said "Auhhh~ Dara is always supportive! I miss that woman! Aigoo!!"

CL said "She treats the important people in her life just the way they should be treated. She treats them soooo special!"

Seungri said "Yes! That's true!" then he looks at GD after. GD was like "What? Why?"

Then Seungri looks away instantly, but still, he's trying to mean something through that look.

Jaejoong said "I'll try to call her."

 

He calls Dara and they listen to their conversation because Jaejoong puts her to loudspeaker mode. They talked so sweet to each other. While they're listening to their conversation, Seungri looks at GD.

GD noticed Seungri's stare so he looks at him too. Seungri looks at him like he was saying "Jeeaaaaaloouuuss?" He was kind of insulting him. GD's look seemed to mean "Shut up, Seungri." so he looks away from him right away.

At the end of the conversation, Dara approved. She said she will come

 

2NE1 members become happy knowing that they will be back altogether again for tonight.

 

After 30 minutes, Dara arrives at the karaoke bar. Everyone was scattered around the place.

She smiled and waved her hands to all of them but she never looked at GD, even once.

She comes closer to Jaejoong who's left seated on the seat alone. She said "Are you okay now?"

Jaejoong smiles and just hugs her. She said "Auhh, you're not. Sit there. Rest."

Dara looks like she's going somewhere so Jaejoong asks "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get you a food for you to drink your medicine."

"But I had enough of foods."

"Then I'll get you a drink. You must drink a lot of water! Look at your lips, they've been shouting for 'water'. Euhahaha!"

"My lips are frozen. Auhh~ What should I do?" He's asking for a kiss.

"Not here, you cutie! Aigoo! Hahaha. I'll get some water now."

"Hahahaha! Araesso."

 

She left Jaejoong there and goes to the bar itself to order some drinks. Bom goes to her and said "Daraaaaaaaa!"

She yelled like a kid. Dara said "Auhhh! Bomtoriiii~~!!"

Then they hugged each other like they've never seen each other for years.  They're still the undercover freaks that they've known before.

It caught GD's attention. GD got his eyes on Dara.

Bom said "Look at you, you're so pretty!"

"You too!"

"You even got a boyfriend!"

"He's not yet my boyfriend!"

"Oh really? Come and tell me what's going on between you two!"

"Ayy~ I can't tell it here. It's just my secret."

"You can't tell it to me?"

"I can tell it to you. I just can't tell it to anyone around here."

"Oh then tell me now... let's go outside!"

"Oh. Euhahaha. Alright."

 

They go outside. Dara told Bom all the information about it. Bom was all giggly. So after Dara said it all to her, Bom said "Aigoo Dara. That made me feel like pee-ing."

"Oh come on!"

"No, I'm serious, I got to pee!"

"Hahaha. Okay."

"Stay here! I'm still going to ask more about what's happening to you these days! I know you got a lot of stories to tell! So don't move, I'll be back, okay?" She ran inside to go to the comfort room.

Dara shouted "Bommie-ah!! Hurry, okay?"

"Ne!!"

 

And now she's alone outside...

 

GD, who has been watching over Dara since lately, was inside the bar and he saw that Bom just entered so he thinks that Dara was left outside. He thought "Now's the perfect time.."

 

He takes the opportunity that's why he goes outside to talk to her.

When he's already out, Dara looks at him immediately.

 

She said "Oh, I thought you're Bom already..."

He walks closer to her and when he's beside her already, he mentioned her name, "Dara..."

Dara looks at him and he got this weak look she can't describe. She replied,  "Why?"

"Jaejoong hyung and you have been doing really well huh?"

"Ah... Heheh... That. Yes, we were. He's kind. He's humble... and I know he won't hurt me for sure."

He knew that she was trying to insert those words deeper into his head. It successfully hits him though so he looks away.

Yet, he smiled sincerely and said "Lucky man."

"Eh?"

"Listen... I want to say I'm sorry for all that I've done to you."

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"...because I hurt you. Didn't I?"

 

Dara couldn't speak. She doesn't know how to respond. She was thinking "Who do you think you are to tell me that?! You thick faced douche!"

 

She just changed the topic by saying, "You? How about you? Have you been doing well with Kiko?"

GD said "Didn't you know yet?"

"That what?" She acted like she didn't know yet. She just wanted it to come from GD's mouth this time. She badly wants to hear it from him.

"She left me."

"Ohhh... I'm sorry for that. Did she tell you why?"

"It's because... as we stay longer with each other... she said she's not entertained to our relationship anymore... it's not fun anymore... so she left me."

"Aw. That's bad. If she really loves you, she won't leave you."

"That's what I thought too... I thought she loves me."

"What happened?"

"I think she just wants me as G-Dragon..."

"That's sad..."

"Did you forgive me already?"

"Me? About that..... yes, that was long time ago."

"Then............. then can we be friends again? Act like nothing happened and be back to what we were before?"

"What do you mean back to what we were before?"

"You.... as ssantokki..."

"No one calls me that name anymore Jiyong..."

"Waeyo?!"

"I've grown up. Sometimes, we need to grow up too to be a matured person, a stronger one."

"Can't we be friends again?"

"Then what?"

"Dara........... I like you before. What I showed you were all real. I mean, I'll never do those to someone who doesn't matter to me. I am kind only to the person I like..."

"So you're saying that what I heard from you before was a lie?"

He got speechless.

 

Dara scoffed and said "And what you want now is for us to be friends again? I can accept that since we have a past too. But the fact that you're here telling me that you like me? Tss........... Jiyong, let me tell it to you straight. You like me for show, that's what you said. It's just for the chemistry, that's what you said.

So now if you're asking me to be back... I'm sorry but I've ended my games with you. Why don't you go back to your Kiko? She's everything you ever wanted in a girl...  right? The real deal?"

 

"But... she's gone."

"Exactly."

"Dara...."

 

"You like girls who are easy, so that's why you never liked me....... And I'm sorry but you will never get me......... never again. I'm tired of you. You've done your part. You've been so kind to me before... sweet, romantic, protective and anything else... Well thank you for that. Really...." She stares at his eyes and said "Thank you." with a hint of sarcasm.

 

"But it's true... I didn't act like that for you to fall for me. I was really up to that. It's my choice. I've been kind to you because I really like you."

"Do you even hear what you're saying? If you really like me before,  you won't have a girlfriend and you wouldn't let your feelings for me be affected to what the other people say."

 

Jiyong was taken aback and he's just staring at the ground. He can't say anything back to her.

 

"You cared so much for your image... You cared so much about your fame, the money you earn, the fortune you get from your songs... well, you still got all of those with you now. Why don't you go back to them instead?  They're your first choice, right? Now go back, while you still have them..."

 

She glares at him and says, "You're so done in my life. Game over, Jiyong."

 

She walks away but she stops. She looks back at him and said "Oh and one more thing, Not all girls are easy. And never take them for granted... because people do change.... then you might never get them back again.

 

You need to change your approach... in order for people to last by your side.

 

Don't wait until they're all gone, Ji. Because what you thought will not happen, COULD happen."

 

Then she walks inside the bar and left him there.

 

Dara thought "I can handle myself. I am stronger than what people thought of me. No one can ever break me again. I am........ Sandara Park."

 

She goes back to Jaejoong and she takes care of him.

 

GD was put into realizations from what she said to him. He realizes that he's too focused on his career that he didn't realize that he's losing the important people in his life.

After having that scenario with Dara, he lost the guts to enter the bar again so he just went home and never went back to the bar.

 

Since that day, GD and Dara lost their old friendship. Dara replies to GD's messages sometimes but it was never the same anymore. Everything has changed.

 

In the end, GD was left looking for himself, for what he lost.... his old self. He reflected on specific things, things like 'what should be done and what shouldn't be done' and 'the right principles in life and the right path to choose'.

 

While GD was struggling to work for what he had lost, Dara just found her happiness. She's happy with her life now, completely moved on, a girl with stronger beliefs, and with stronger love... a girl with an even more complete and developed character... a fighter... and a girl who men shouldn't mess with...

 

She deserves all the happiness anyway.

 

 

 

What goes around comes around, indeed.