Seungri's Blind Date

April Showers

 

Jiyong's POV
 
I've been waiting for this day and it's killing me inside. The others helped me on a plan to get me on a date with our maknae. Our plan was to get him to agree to go on a blind date but set it up so that the date was me. It's worked perfectly so far and hasn't been that hard; it's the hardest part that is to come. The only stage of the plan left to complete now is me turning up to be his date.
 
Taeyang was the first to notice that there was something between me and Seungri. He mentioned it to me and I was so surprised; I hadn't thought anybody would notice, but I guess Taeyang knows me best. I spilled right away that I'd fallen for him but I didn't know what to do about it because of our situation- us being in a kpop group, me being the leader and him the maknae. Taeyang did say I should simply tell him, however I've never had the courage; It's stupid really. Somehow- I assume Taeyang must have said- Daesung and T.O.P ended up knowing about it to, so then the only one of us still left in the dark was Seungri. They persuaded me to go along with the 'Blind Date Plan'  that Daesung thought of while we were discussing about a way for me to be sure to get Seungri as my date.
 
All of them are positive the plan will work out perfectly even though I'm still not so sure. Seungri loves to flirt with women and only plays around with us hyung's to the fans on his instagram and twitter. It always has hurt knowing that the chances are, it's all just fanservice. I'm not saying I don't at all come across as liking women even though my heart has always been with Seungri since debut; I have loved him since the start of Big Bang. All I can do now is go meet him at the assigned restaurant and hope he accepts me. 
______________
 
This is it. I can see him waiting at the table as I approach. The table is for only two people, of course, and circular with a vase of small purple flowers that fit exceptionally well with the rest of the restaurant. The smell of fine cuisine fills the air.
 
"Hyung?!" He calls out to me now I'm by the table. "Hyung was are you doing here? My date is going to come soon!" He whines.
 
"...Your date is already here." I tell him and he looks ate me in confusion for several seconds before his eyes widen.
 
"Are you saying tha--" He starts, eyes still wide in shock.
 
"I'm your date." I whisper so quietly that I'm surprised he can hear me.
 
He gets up, grabbing his jacket and takes me by the wrist and guides me out the restaurant, telling the staff on the way:
 
"Change of plan sorry. You can take the reservation off table five."
 
What is he doing this for? I guess he doesn't want this date anymore. Finding out his 'hot girl' is actually me must be disappointing.
 
He takes me to a quieter place where nature surrounds us and the air smells fresh. The grass is green, the trees stand tall and the flowers blossom for it is spring. However my mood does not in any way reflect this so I'm finding it all too fitting that I can feel droplets of water on my face; the beginning of a rain shower. At least my tears will be hidden.
 
"Jiyong." His soft voice brings me out of my thoughts.
 
"Yes?" I ask sadly as the rain starts to patter down of the ground.
 
"This- this was planned?" He asks, hesitantly.
 
I simply nod. Now I am unable hold back any tears, so I let them stream down my cheeks and mingle with the rain from above. 
 
"If you wanted a date you could have just asked." He tells me and it takes me a while to process the meaning of the words.
 
"Really?" I ask with my spirits lifted but still uncertain.
 
"Really." He smiles and hugs me tight as the rain flattens our hair and soaks our clothes. I hug him back and feel such a warmth from the love. I- I can't believe he likes me back.
 
"I love you hyung." He whispers into my ear and I could just melt inside. He loves e; He actually loves me, and it's not just fanservice.
 
"Seungri, I love you too. I have since the start of Big Bang and my love for you just keeps growing."
 
"Ji, Jiyong, you've always been the hyung I liked the most and always wanted to make happy" He steps back just a little from the hug and out hands hold each others. "Now, now I know for sure that the feeling I get with you is love, true love." He continues, ending by pressing his lips against my own.
 
My eyes shut slowly and I answered his kiss. His lips are soft, sweet and just perfect against mine. Still the rain falls from the clouds in the heavens down onto us, making our clothes and hair cling to our skin just like we cling to each other. I rap my arms around his neck as he raps his around my waist and pulls me in even closer. His tongue my bottom lip pleading for entrance into my mouth so I'm letting him take control, opening my mouth for him. As he's sliding his tongue into my mouth, I play with his drenched hair and grip onto it. I'm letting out soft moans while he explores every inch of my mouth and runs his hands from my shoulders down to my lower back. This I can easily say is one of the best moments of my life. 
 
The two of us brake the kiss to breath. Remembering that the others booked a special room for us if the date went well, I grin. Even though we skipped the whole dinner, this was going to be better than ever and we can have a very special taste for dinner instead. 
 
"Seungri, we have a room waiting for us." 
 
He runs his hand down my chest and stomach through the thin wet material, kissing me after lightly.
 
"Then lets not keep it waiting any longer." 
 
This will be the most perfect night ever.