[2] A lot better of HIM

B.A.P Imagines

GUY: Any member of B.A.P

GIRL: YOU
*****


"Hey!" oh ghaad. It's him again. Your crazy seatmate. You are actually walking on the corridors when he suddenly appeared and placed his arm on your shoulder. It's kinda heavy. He has muscles. *O* Oh dear brain. Stop thinking about his muscles!


"Busy drooling about my muscles huh?" ?__? Is he a mind reader?


"N-no! I wasn't" you denied even if it's true.


"Okay If you say so. ^_^" He's cute when he smiles. He's really adorable. But he's also annoying at the same time. But its weird because you think you like him. You keep on removing his arm but he's so strong! You actually wanted to go to the stage because there are students performing. You wanted to watch them so you're gonna go there. Too bad, he's arm is still on your shoulder and girls are starting to curse you now.


"Aren't you gonna take your arm off my shoulders?!" you shouted at him.

"No."

"Oh goodness! Take it off! It's heavy!"

"No." Oh ghaad. Ok fine! You win! >_<


On the stage, there were students performing. Singing, dancing etc. It's on a variety show type. You are enjoying the show a lot. Now, there's a group of boys doing a hip hop dance. They're cool and awesome!


"I'm better than them." He said. What's wrong with him? Can't he just shut his mouth and enjoy the show? He's too annoying!


"Don't watch! I'm Jealous!" WTH?! Jealous!? Is he kidding? There he is, covering your eyes. Goodness! You can't see anything!


"I don't care! Let me watch!" Urgh! Finally! He removed his hands and you can see now. Whoo.


The next performers were another group of boys who are about to sing. It's on an acoustic style. It's very romantic!


"Oh C'mon! I can sing better!" he shouted. Oh dear, Isn't he shy?


"Be Quiet!" you commanded him. He  immediately shut his mouth. Good boy! But after a few second, he stood up and went to the stage! Oh no, He's making a scene! He stole one microphone form the MC's out there and a guitar from the performers.


"I told you, I can sing better." he said while looking at you. He sang a very romantic song. He's good! Totally a good singer. After singing, he called some dancers as his back ups.


"I told you, I can dance a lot better than them." And he started dancing. A hip hop one. He's y.. O___O and hot.. and handsome.. and cute..


After that. He went done the stage and he's now standing infront of you.
What now?




"And I can love you BETTER than anybody else." He kissed you..


"YOU. Don't you dare touch my girl or I'll break every bone you have. Don't dare to drool at her or I'll pull your eyeballs!!" he commanded to every guy in there. *O*


*****
How's this one? Comments are HIGHLY APPRECIATED by DaeGii.
-DaeGii<3