[1] Make it up to HIM

B.A.P Imagines

GUY: Any member of B.A.P

GIRL: YOU


*****

You are holding your tray right now, you just ordered your food awhile ago and you are now looking for a table. You are REALLY REALLY HUNGRY THIS MOMENT! Rawr! Okay. Okay. No more table available! =__= You just kept walking and you didn't notice that you bumped into someone. Geez, your orange juice spilled. Unfortunately the shirt of the person you bumped into was white.

"He-he-he" you gave him a PEACE sign. ^_^v

"What are you going to do now?" He asked. Omo. He's pissed off.

"Uhm. Hehe. I'm sorry!" you said with a smile on your face.

"Sorry not accepted!" he said and turned his back. He walked away together with his friends. -_- Whatever. If you say so.

** Classroom **

It's another BORING day. You aren't listening to your teacher again. You've got nothing to do. The fact that you wanted to cut classes, but you still have a good attitude so you won't do that.The door opened, HARSHLY. Take note: He was the person you spilled your juice into. Oh dear.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" He asked the whole classroom. You hid your face by your hair and faced on the other side.

"Who?" one of your classmates asked.

"T-that girl who spilled her juice in my shirt." Omo. You hoped he wouldn't remember your face!

"Oh. There she is!" OH GHAAD! One of his friends saw you. So he grabbed your arm and pulled you out of your room. He's so rude. You are now in a garden at the back of the school. Just you and him. His friends were a little far from you.

"Aren't you gonna pay my shirt?" he asked. Oh the shirt! -_- You don't care.

"How much? Is is too costly?" you asked like you didn't care how it'll cost.

"I don't need you money."

"Okay then, Bye!" you decided to leave but he grabbed your hand.

"WHAT?!" you said. He's very annoying!

"Well, let me think of it." he said while holding your wrist. It's kinda painful because he's strong.

"Make it fast so that I can leave." he immediately pulled you closer He cupped your face and.. and.. and.. and.



and He KISSED you. ?___?


"You told me to make it fast. There you go, you're forgiven." he said and before he left, he winked at you. O__O What was that?

*****

This is kinda' short. Mianhe. :">
How's this one? Comment your reaction below.


-DaeGii<3