New Family=New Found Love

You Are My SHY BOY!

20121204173314342.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

In the house(mansion) of Korea's richest family; the KIM'S who own the chain shop called SHINHWA.

 

Dasom: What MOM??

 

Mrs KIm: I am re-marrying. Don't worry! He's a really nice person!

 

Dasom: You got to be kidding mom.

 

Mrs Kim: No, Dasom, sorry. The marriage will be in a month..and get dressed because we are going to see their family right now.

 

Dasom gave her mom the coldest look she could master but she knew there was no giving in to her mom. So she sighed and stomped into her room, slamming her door in the way in.

 

In the Choi's house(yes, definately a house this time,,,,small too.) Low middle class family, owns a corner store.

 

Mr Choi: MY PRECIOUS GIRL AND BOY!!! BOY AND GIRL!!! I HAVE A GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!!

 

Heechul (Wooshik's OLDEST brother): WHAT DAD?? IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD??? ARE YOU GETTING REMARRIED OR SOMETHIN'???

 

Wooshik: No.  plz no

 

Mr Choi, looking at his oldest son fondly, smiled at Him. Wooshik's heart dropped...he knew what was coming and he didn't like one bit of it.

 

Mr Choi: CORRECTO!! (hugging his son so hard he almost suffocates him) AND WE ARE ABOUT TO GO AND MEET THEM RIGHT NOW!

 

Bora(older sister): YAY!!!!!!!

 

Wooshik: I'm not going.

 

Mr Choi: Yes you are  :PPPPP I got you a tuxedo!!!

 

And Mr Choi forces Wooshik into his room to change, but Wooshik just can't stop grumbling.

 

The Restaurant

 

Dasom: They're late even....wow Mom, what kind of a man are you dating

 

Mrs Kim (daydreaming): The nicest man you'll ever meet in your life~~~

 

Mr Choi: Sorry we're late!!! Son just won't come!!!

 

Bora jumps over to Dasom and takes her hand and shakes it.

 

Bora: Nice to meet you YOUNGER SIS!

 

Heechul: YUP me too! YOUNGER SIS hahahhaha!

 

Dasom (thinking): Wow...I have to live with these people????

 

Then her eyes fall on the handsome guy at the back wearing a wite tuxedo. He was pulling at his necktie as if it was too uncomfortable because he wasn't used to it. 

 

Dasom: Cute.... wait what? what am I thinking???

 

Wooshik walks up to the table and sits down between his dad and his sister, and in front of Dasom. He still hasn't looked at the other family yet. He hated the idea of having a new family. I mean he was 19 and his brother 24, his sister, 22 and already in college what the need to get a new family when they were all so old and ready to take care of themselves already?

 

Mr Choi (whispering): Aren't they just gorgeouS?? you are in luck even living with them!!

 

Wooshik takes  a deep annoyed breath and looks up and sees a gorgeous girl in front of him. Is she an angel??? Her hair fell perfectly and her face and body omg....

 

Mr Choi (still whispering): Don't fall for her though hehe (jokingly)

 

Wooshik: but i already did....

 

He finds himself unable to look in front of him because when he did, there was this girl...so gorgeous that even the heaven would fall for her....

 

Mrs Kim: Hi, so you guys are Jongjin (Mr Choi)'s sons and daughter? I heard a lot about you guys! And Wooshik! You're closest to my daughter's age. Hope you two get along well together!

 

Then the two love birds started teasing each other.

 

Wooshik stands up, unable to take it anymore, and excuses himself. He didn't notice, but Dasom followed.

 

Wooshik(outside the restaurant): Sh** I hate this. Why does dad have to remarry? it's like...uhhhhhh

 

Dasom: Why? is there a problem? (peeking her head out from behind wooshik's back)

 

Wooshik(shocked): huhhhhhhhhhhhhh????????? nope nope noooooooo

 

Dasom: Stupid.

 

Dasom: I looked cool right? like a cool girl~ i mean, i have a reputation to keep. im the school's jjang! but...now i feel sorry

 

Dasom: I mean...i....

 

Wooshik just smiled awkwardly. it was in his genes to be awkward and shy. but dasom liked that.

 

Wooshik: i dont want to be bullied outside of school too....

 

5days later...

 

Ding dong*

 

Wooshik (just woke up so he was not fully awake): who is it?

 

Dasom barged through the half open door and looked up at Wooshik.

 

Dasom: Heard you get bullied in your school..babo

 

Dasom had done a full search about Wooshik and had got to know him more.

 

Wooshik: huhh?? i..umm....well..shhhhh dont tell dad he doesn't know....

 

Dasom: k. but ill help just pay me $5 an hour

 

Dasom: since im making him pay, he wont notice that i liked him right?

 

Wooshik: k...

 

Dasom: OK change and....ewwwwwww what are these sweat pants!! take them off!!!

 

Dasom started pulling on the sweat pants, trying to take them off.

 

Wooshik: WHATTTT ARE YOU BYUNTAE OR SOMETHING??? (Dasom gives him the cold stare) (Wooshik loks down) sorry...was jking....

 

Dasom: hmmm hmm...anyways change. we're going jogging.

 

Wooshik: Fineeeeeeeee

 

1 week later...at school (they go the same school LOL)

 

Wooshik: Dudes what uppppp

 

GROUP of friends: WHAT UP WOOSHIK AH~~BFF!!

 

Siwon (one of his friends): Heard about this cute girl in the next class...go check with me???

 

Wooshik:yeah!!!!

 

they creeped into the next class and there she was Suzy, the gorgeous girl in their grade. but she didn't catch Wooshik's eye and so he was abut to turn away when....

 

Suzy: Wooshik ah~

 

GROUP of friends: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

Wooshik: yeah??

 

She hooked her arms into Wooshik's and winked.the other guys fell for it and went crazy for her. but Wooshik found it only a bit amusing.

 

Wooshik: K...supp?

 

Suzy: Cafe after school???????

 

GROUP of friends: SHE asked WOOSHIK out!!!!!!!!!OMGOMGOMG!!!

 

Behind all of them was Dasom and she witnessed the whole sceen.

 

Dasom: what....i was the one who made Wooshik jjang of the whole school and Suzy gets to take him? NO WAY

 

Dasom: UMM WOOSHIK...OPPA,,,

 

she said out loud. and soon there was a pathway for her to walk through. and she indeed, walked through it.

 

Dasom: Wooshik Oppa, I thought you said you'll wak me home today....

 

Wooshik looked at Dasom and smiled. She was getting gorgous every day in his eyes. But he thought that she was just doing this to help him out.

 

Wooshik: Of course

 

then as Dasom smiled at him and took his other arm and pulled him out of Suzy's grip, Wooshik could feel his heart beating uncontrollably in his chest...

 

Wooshik: Am i in love?

 

2 weeks later when Dasom texted Wooshik to hang out with her at the mall....for the fourteenth time

 

Dasom: Over here~~~

 

Wooshik wallks over to her shyly and trips on the way.

 

Dasom giggles under her breath at the cute site. She was about to walk over to him and help him up when..

 

suddenly, a girl came out of no where and ran towards Wooshik and helped him up. She was small and cute. like a baby doll.

 

Wooshik: SUNNY~!!

 

Dasom look at them jealously as Wooshik picks the girl off her feet and cuddles her...that should be me....

 

Dasom: wooshik babe...

 

then she hooks her arms around Wooshik and smiles evilly as she sees the girl back off in shock.

 

Sunny: Oppa, who is she??

 

Wooshik(also in shock):uh she is...(muffled by Dasom's kiss)

 

Dasom: his girlfriend. so back off.

 

sunny runs away in shock crying and Dasom turns to Wooshik and smiles.

 

Dasom: thought she was bothering yo....are you ok?

 

Wooshik (with teary eyes): Do you know what you just did???? That girl has cancer and she only manages to live on because of the image of herself marrying me when we get older!! But you just crushed that in her!! what if she dies??? She was my little SUNSHINE!!!

 

Dasom (in shock since she never saw Wooshik so mad...he was always to shy and gentle): Wooshik Oppa (Wooshik's one year older)....I'm so sorry....I....

 

Wooshik: AND DONT MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE'S HEARTS LIKE THAT

 

then he stood up suddenly and was about to walk away when Dasom shouted after him.

 

Dasom: I MEANT IT. I REALLY LOVE YOU.

 

Wooshik turns back in shock and walks over to her.

 

Wooshik: REALLY? 

 

Dasom(smiling up at him with teary eyes):Yes.

 

Wooshik: Swear you won't regret this?

 

Dasom: Yes! 

 

Then he hugs her gently saying,

 

Wooshik: I love you....Dasom ah

 

DING DING*

 

Wooshik: Wow....phone...way to ruin the perfect moment....

 

in the text

                             Wooshik ah,

i have decided not to marry mrs kim because she has found a billionaire in Seoul and decided marry HIM and not me. Im sorry for the disappointment. But I'm fine. because to tell you the truth, your grandma wanted me to marry the woman for her money and since i had no reason not to, I decided to. sorry Wooshik ah...

 

Wooshik looked up from the text and at Dasom. Dasom did too.

 

they hugged each other tightly again and whispered into each other's ears....

 

I LOVE YOU

 

 

 

 

 

OK heheh this is meant to be an one shot so it was brief and really fast paced, but if I think I think you guys really like it, i'll either add more more or write a more detailed one :PPP so plz comment!!! HEHE :PPPPP

 

AND NOW, MORE OF THE CHOI WOO SHIK & DASOM COUPLE~~

 

 

tumblr_mdn5yyLZYh1r7xf6to1_500.gif

tumblr_mejxhisYLL1qhfrwpo1_500.jpg

201210180169_01.jpg

Js73nQ48.jpg

20121214_1355483519_84464000_1.jpg